Chapter 1

Are You Happy?

A/N: Just a little background info. The setting is in the SM Building near the entrance where the elevators/stairs are at (yes...I researched). It's been two months and Sooyoung and Siwon have just started getting used to the idea that they're really dating now. They're slowing forgiving themselves about the 'incident'.

Enjoy~

 

---------

 

Siwon runs into Sooyoung in the elevator. He smiles and tries to pull her in for a hug, but she rejects the affection and starts walking toward the stairwell. Siwon was confused since he thought everything was starting to patch up. Little did he know, his new girlfriend was planning to scare him.

“Get outta my way, Siwon.” Sooyoung says as Siwon blocks her way to the stairwell.

What’s up with her?

Siwon’s PoV:

Not moving, I had to clears things up. As her boyfriend I should make her feel better. “Hey, what’s wrong?” I rub her shoulders.

She repeats, “Get out of my way Siwon.”

I cup her face with both my hands and search for her eyes, but she looks down.

“Hey. People are going to see.” She nonchalantly says.

“Let them see.” I simply say. She looks up, but not with a face I wanted to see.

She peels my hands off and continues walking. “Go away, Siwon.”

I grab her wrist. She looks at the hand, then me. “Go away.” She repeats with a deep breathe. Her glare worries me.

I look into her eyes. She seems scared. “Tell me what’s wrong first,” I demand. Her eyes turn a little soft and she just stares squarely at what’s in front of her, which happens to be my neck.

 

“Siwon. I’m pregnant.”

 

---------

 

Damn, that was a short, cliche chapter. Can't you wait for the angsty fluffiness ahead? :3