Chapter 3

Are You Happy?

A/N: Yeah, this is a super long chapter. I hope you can deal with some stubbornness and corniess~ I actually like it though[:

---------

Siwon’s PoV

Why was she smiling?

“Don’t hate me for this.” She smirked.

What’s going on?

 

“I’m a pretty good actress, huh, oppa?” She started circling around me.

“Wha--? Who? So it’s--?” My eyes were flying around the building. I was starting to feel dizzy. When she came in front of me again, I grabbed her shoulders. “So you’re not pregnant?” I sounded too desperate.

“Ani.” She smiled. I breathe a sigh of relief. “Well, not completely.”

“Don’t play games with me Choi.” I half-joked, half-demanded.

“Oppa~” she whined. “Your girlfriend just got a major role in a new drama! She going to play a girlfriend who gets pregnant and then the couple’s lives grow after! Isn’t that great?!” She jumps into my arms.

I laugh, but I felt emotionally confused. “That’s great.” I say a bit lackluster. My girlfriend? Oh, yeah.

“Oppa~ don’t be mad. Please. The leading male isn’t nearly as cute as you.” She had her hand over my chest. I could feel my heartbeat against her hand.

Her partner wasn’t really something I was concerned about… at that moment. I was still surprised at what had just happened.

 

Hul~ I can’t believe I just said all of that! 

 

Well I did speak my mind. At least she knows that I truly love her, something I’ve realized after what’s happened these past few months.

I had forgetton that I hadn't said anything for a while. “Don’t hate me, oppa.” She shook my arm weakly. I decided to play with her, too.

When she realized I wasn’t going to talk she hugged me. The way she talked sounded desperate. “If it makes you feel better, I think we could raise the kid. I’d find a job, maybe in America or in Paris, as a fashion designer or even a model. You wouldn’t have to leave SuJu though. We wouldn’t even have to tell the world. I’ll take responsibility. But I like the idea of getting married.” I feel her tightening the hug and I smile a bit, “Maybe, we could just elope or have a secret marriage. Yeah. It’d be hard to be hiding away, but I don’t want you to lose all your hard work because of me.” I looked down and she had tears in her eyes.

I finally spoke up. “Hey, if this ever occurred, remember it’s partially my fault, too.” I wipe her tears away. I’m happy no one used the stairwell, or we’d both be ed. “I’d be the appa, and you’re the eomma, and we’d have a mini Sooyoung or mini Siwon running all over out big beautiful house.” We walk up half a floor and continue our conversation. I put an arm around her and kiss the top of her head, now that we were practically alone.  “I take back what I said,” She looked up with a sad eyes, “About the kid.” Her expression doesn’t change much. I reason with her.  “I would feel guilty that having a child might ruin our future, but I’m glad I’d have it with you. We’ll struggle together and realize how much the baby is truly a gift, not a burden. We can live our lives realizing that even if we took each other’s ity before marriage, it was meant to be in the future anyways.” She smiles again, I see her tears about to fall, but she wipes them away herself.

“I love you, too, Siwon.” I parted from the hug and stared at her. It probably made her feel self-conscious. I wanted to see if she would say more, but she just looked down and played with her shoe. I waited for her to say more. “It seems soon, but with everything happening, I don’t regret giving my ity to you.” She looks up at me. “Saranghaeyo, oppa.” I never felt so happy. This almost beats SuJu’s first debut stage or out first win on a music show.

I jump around and shouted to myself “She said she loves me!”

Her eyes grew wide again, but still have a happy glint to it. “Siwon—someone might hear!”

I stop jumping and we both check to see if someone was entering the stairwell. When it was clear, I pick her up and sin her around.

“I could kiss you right now.” I spoke my mind again.

She giggles, looking around. I can see the blush forming on her cheeks.

“I’m serious.” I half-lie.

She looks around and gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

I stood there, a bit awestruck. She was about to leave. But I grab her wrists and pull her in for a passionate kiss.

 

---------

 

And there you have it[:
How was it? Yeah. The plotline was predictable, but the content was pretty good for a poorly educated 14-year-old. Haha. I know I'm pitying myself.
OMQ. I want to fix this up so bad! No time. Ugg. Time is an enemy!

Till next time! Please leave a comment!

Thinking of doing a epilogue. I realized I never used the name of the title in the story, so I might do so in a special chapter. I'll see[:

Thanks again lovely readers!