MDG2

My Dream Girl

Amber's POV

 

I really hate the first day of the school. It's so boring... It's always the same every year... Same people, annoying classmates, boring teachers, noisy halls, crowded café... It's almost the same...

 

I'm sitting here in my classroom beside this annoying transferee who bothered me time to time... Aishh... Wooaahh,, luckily, the bell ring... I immediately got up on my seat and headed to the cafeteria to meet my bestfriend Yuri... Fortunately, she got a good spot... The cafeteria is crowded right now...

 

"hey Am! Can you move faster?I'm starving..", she whined

 

"hey Yul! Good to see you too", I rolled my eyes

 

"yah! Stop it... Eeww! Come on.. What do you want?"

 

"anything, besides it's your treat... So it's up to you..." I grinned

 

"yah!! I didn't that I will treat you!!!"

 

"oh come on Yul, I know you love me so much", I winked 😉  at her..

 

"yah!! That's so gross.. Eewww..."

 

Hahaha... Finally I won... She left to get us food... I was sitted comfortably on my chair while playing game on my phone and of course waiting for my food... Uhm I mean Yuri... Hehehe... When I heard someone asking if the vacant chairs are available. I looked up to see eho is it... Haayyy.. It's none other than my so annoying seatmate...

 

I ignore her, yeah I know, I'm bad, but that's me... I hate dealing with other people specially to those who I wasn't acquainted with. I think she was about to give up when this mighty Kwon Yuri appeared and unfortunately, she offered the two remaining seats.. Wooahhh...

 

They introduced each other, her name is Krystal, well I was too focused playing a while ago, that's why I didn't catch her name... Yuri introduced me as well.. And hell yeah!!!! She thought I'm a guy... Well that's usual.. But the hell... Kwon will tease me the whole day... Aiisshh and me? She called me snobbish?? Tsss.. I hate this girl!!

 

Yul asked her to buy her food, but she said she will wait for her sister first... Ohh... What the! Two strangers sitting with me... Hayyy.. 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

"Yul...??"

 

"huh"

 

"is th-that rre-really Je-jess...sica?"

 

"uhm.. Yeah, as far as I know..That's Jessica Jung, your dream girl.."

 

"yah!!! Shut up!Someonene might hear you, they might hear you..."

 

"hahaha.... I wish you can see your face right now Am.. They might hear me? Look, they far from us, someone might hear me?? Hahaha are you kidding me? Liking Jessica Jung is the most common and usual thing on this school..."

 

Well.. She has a point..

 

"okay.. Okay.. Just eat.. They are ciming back.."

 

Now I can't focus on my game, I think my heart will explode any time soon...

 

They sitted infront of us... I can't look them... So I pretended to be busy playing my phone... But I froze..