MDG1

My Dream Girl

 

 

 

"Hi! My name is Jung Soojung, but you can call me Krystal. 17. I came from South Korea. Nice to meet you all", I introduced myself to the class.

 

 

This my first day attending this school since I moved here in the U.S. to join my sister, she's a year older than me. I'm in junior high so she's my senior..

 

 

I roamed my eyes, remembering our deal. You know, to stay close and know about this Amber Liu. I can't really believe it, she likes a girl but still as a sister, I love her unconditionally.

 

 

She said she's in my class and that girl is a nerd... Maybe she's wearing a thick eyeglasses. Oh, there's one there, but my sister said her hair is short...hmmm.. There are four short-haired girl in this class, and they're not wearing eyeglasses, maybe she's wearing contacts. Yeah that's right.. My thought was cutted off when I heard my teacher calling me and some of my classmates were laughing..

 

 

"Huh? Yes ma'am...?"

 

 

"Ms. Jung, this is your first day yet you already spacing out in my class, not to mention infront of my class.. Now, go sit on that vacant seat." Hearing my classmates laughing at me, well that so embarrasing...

 

 

I headed and sitted to that vacant seat. I got my notebook in my bag and focused myself infront. Minutes passed, I noticed this guy beside me, my seatmate, was not paying attention to our teacher, instead he was focused on his cellphone. So I leaned backward to see what he is doing.. He was playing. I was taken aback when he suddenly shifted his sight on me. Wow! What a perfect sight. His face is so effin handsome.

 

 

"H-hi!", I waved my hand and smiled at him but he was just gazing me with his cold eyes then back his sight to the game

 

 

Ttsss...so snobbish...!

 

 

_____________________________________

 

 

My seatmate and I didn't talk throughout the period and the following. But some of my classmates introduced theirselves to me. I also forgot about this Amber girl.. Maybe she's absent for today..I got my phone and texted my sister.

 

 

"Hey sis! I didn't see her here in my class, maybe she's absent or we're not in the same class. Btw, I got a hot&cold seatmate, but he's really handsome...tss"

 

 

Minutes passed, I received her reply...

 

 

"Oh, that so sad.. I hope she's only absent, 'cause I'm sure you two have the same class..hahaha Uhm, what do you mean by a hot&cold seatmate, yah! Jung Soojung, it's your first day yet you have a crush already!"

 

 

"Yah! What are you? A stalker??! Tss.. Yah! He's not my type okay! I'll tell you at lunch! Byeii." I kept my phone and leaned on my desk... Aishh.. It's so boring here...

 

 

I glanced at my seatmate, he's still playing his phone... I wonder how our teachers not noticing him, I mean he's playing eversince I sitted here..

 

 

Rrriiiinnnggg~~~~~ Finally! It's lunch time!!!

 

 

I looked at my seatmate if he's getting up, but to my dismay, he's nowhere to be found. So I headed to the cafeteria alone.. Tsskk...

 

 

My sister texted me to make it faster and save a spot for us, but when I arrived there, it was full... I roamed my eyes to see if there's any vacant but unfortunately none.

 

 

I was about to text my sister that the cafe is full when I noticed my seatmate sitting alone in a four-chaired table. Maybe we can join him... So I took my chance...

 

 

"Hi!" I smiled at him, he only looked at me for a second then back to his phone again.. Aiissshh

 

 

"Do you have  companions?, are these chairs vacant?", I asked him courteously but he just shrugged.. Aiisshhh!!!! This guy is so annoying.

 

 

"Hey, I asked you nicely and you just---" I already burst out but cutted off when a pretty woman suddenly appear beside him... Hmmm.. His girlfriend???

 

 

"Hi.. Are you asking if these chairs are free?", she asked me, I only nodded.. "You can join us..." She smiled at me., wow.. This girl is really opposite of this guy..

 

 

My seatmate just stared at the girl. "Why? That seats are available, right..?", the girl said, he just sighed and got the food handed by the girl..

 

 

Ppfff... He's already taken.., oh oh, don't misunderstood it., I mean, I pity the girl.. Haha that's it.

 

 

"You can sit now.. Don't you have food? Don't worry, I'll save these chairs for you, go buy your lunch"

 

 

"Oh..Thanks!!!, uhm.. My sister will come here any minute, so I'll just wait for her.." I smiled to her, she just nodded..

 

 

"Oh, by the way, I'm Yuri, Kwon Yuri.." She introduced herself, "and this is AJ, sorry a while ago."

 

 

"Oh, so AJ is his name... He's my seatmate.. I'm Krystal Jung.. I'm new here.", I introduced mine

 

 

I was confused on her reaction, coz she's really red right now.. Then she burst out of laugh.

 

 

"Hahaha, what did you said? He's your seatmate?"

 

 

"Uh?? Yeah? And he's so snobbish, he didn't talk to me the whole class..."

 

"Hahahaha, hey! Snobbish guy! Why you didn't talk to her? Hahaha", I was really confused why she is laughing

 

 

That AJ guy still not saying any words, she just glared at Yuri to shut up... "Okay okay.. I'll stop... Uhm.. So Krystal, where's your sister?"

 

 

"Oh yeah right..." I roamed my eyes again, and I see her entering the cafeteria.. "Oh, there she is!", I put my hands up and waved at her to notice me.. She waved back.

 

 

When she reached our table, I noticed that she had this big smile, maybe there's something good happened to her.

 

 

"Uh.. Sis! What took you so long? I'm starving!!!"

 

 

"Oh, sorry baby sis.. Something came up.. So??", she looked at me then looked at the other persons seated on our table..

 

 

"Uh, yeah.. I forgot... Guys, this is my sister Jessica Jung..", I noticed AJ stopped playing his phone and looked at us, maybe he knew my sister, I didn't mention, my sister is kinda popular here..

 

 

Then I introduced them to my sister. "Sis, this is Yuri..", Yuri smiled at my sister offering her hand..

 

 

"Yuri Kwon", "Jessica Jung, nice to meet you", I was about to introduce that AJ guy when my sister spoke, asked him and introduced herself...

 

 

"And you're Amber Liu, right? Nice to meet you... I'm Jessica Jung.." She offered her hand..

 

 

AJ guy immediately took her hand. "H-hi.. Miss Jessica.. N-nice to m-meet you too..." Oh, what's wrong with him???

AND!!!!!!! What the hell is that!!!? She means this AJ guy! Is not a guy.. And he's no... She's Amber Liu..!!!!! woahh!!!!!!!