Waking up

Year of 2007
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon took Hangeng's advise and put all his attention into his work. Whenever he was not working, he would go to church and pray. It continued for about 4 days after the accident, until Siwon got a call.

"Kyuhyun woke up! He survived the surgery and regained his consciousness! Siwon ah, a few members have already came what are you waiting for?" Siwon was about leave the church when he received the call from Leeteuk. "Alright I'm coming now, thanks Hyung." And off to the hospital he ran.

“It really is a miracle. He can fully recover from this, but it will be a gradual and painful process. It is recommended for him to be hospitalized for six months, and the full recovery may only take place after one year, or even longer. But with some patience, surely and slowly he will get there.You may go inside now, but he is still very weak so perhaps it would not be a good idea to stay for too long.” The doctor sincerely smiled and left after Siwon thanked him.

Siwon walked in on a sobbing Kyuhyun, sitting up on his bed and bowing his head. The sight was unreal to Siwon. He had been so strong trying to fight back tears for the past few days, but he could not hold it in anymore. He bursted into tears and ran over to embrace Kyuhyun. 

“Kyuhyun, you are amazing. I can’t believe you woke up, no, I knew you were going to wake up. I know you must be shocked, and are still very weak. But all the hyungs will be beside you as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter