April 19th, 2007

Year of 2007
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so tired!", Shindong stretched his back and he let out a big yawn.

Finally,  Shindong, Leetuek, Eunhyunk and Kyuhyun were more than delighted to be done with their Sukira Kiss the Radio schedule. After another long day of excruciating schedule, they did not want anything else but to go back to their dorm, put a blanket over their faces and call it a night.

Eunhyuk checked his watched and exhaled. "Omo! It's already 3am, and I have an interview at 7 in the morning tomorrow! Aish am I even gonna get 3 hours of sleep?"

"Yah Eunhyuk ah, stop frowning. Sleep deprivation is already out the youth of us, so try your best to keep a poker face. We don't want premature wrinkles." As the leader was scolding Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun bowed his head, which was brought to Shindong's attention.

"Kyuhyun? Is everything alright? You were really quiet today." The truth was, Kyuhyun had been having an uneasy feeling stirring up his stomach. But of course, he would not admit to it lest he gets teased by his hyungs. He did everything he could to hide this sense of foreboding that had been shadowing over him and convinced himself that he was just imagining things because he was too tired. 

"It has been a long day. Let's just pack up and go home". Kyuhyun hesitated before stepping into the van, "Aish chincha Kyuhyun you are going crazy, this is so stupid," He thought ito himself, and hopped into the fan. 

"AHHHHHH!!!!" GWONG GWONG GWONG GWONG. The sound of the brake scratching skidmarks and the tumbling of the van marked the beginning of a car accident. Kyuhyun felt like he was spinning inside a whirpool, sunking into a deep perpetual abyss. "I see the light at the end of the tunnel", a tear escaped from the corner of his left eye as he was thrashed out of the van driftin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter