Introduction of le'cast

Roommates

 

 

 568-di-a4nb.jpg

Di (Kim DaRae)

Di is a boyish girl who loves sports and also attend the sport department at her college. She hates wearing dresses and heels, yet she loves laying a nice makeup and fix her hair. She is rather y and tries her hardest to stay away from the word cute. She dislikes being called cute and look cute. She has a strong temper and speaks her mind quite often. She’s 21 years of age and her favourite colour is all things blue.

 

Jooyeon-after-school-35356516-500-638.pn

Lee Joonyeon  

This is Di’s best friend and often the cause to her problems as well. She’s a very girly girl and loves using time on what to wear and hardly ever wear pants and never leaves home without heels on.. All the things Di is not and often tend to turn quiet and shy. She is from a wealthy family attends the same college as Di but under the fashion department. Her and Di grew up together as their mothers are friends and Di’s mother was hoping Di would be like Joonyeon by spending time together. She is also 21 and her favourite colour is pink and purple

 

leemisook.jpg

Di’s mom ( Lee MiSook) 

A very respectable woman who is a loyal partner in life and beyond proper. Though she often tried hard to change her only daughter into a woman like herself, which was impossible as Di was more like her father and the mother quite hated it as Di was never really fit to go to the marriage interview her mom wanted her too. Frankly the two never really got along and there isn’t much love between them. She is 47, which hardly shows, and loves the colour red.

 

Jang-Dong-Gun2.jpg

Di’s father (Jang DongGun) 

He died when Di was 17 in an ‘accident’ which was suspected to have been framed. He was a warm man that loves joking around and he and Di are much alike. He owned the largest real-estate firms in all off South Korea. After his death that went to JinMo which is now married to his former wife. A lot never understood how a man like DongGun could have lived a life with MiSook but they also never knew their marriage was a business one. He died at age 43 and he loved blue like Di.  

 

304512_image2_1.jpg

Mom’s new husband (Joo Jin Mo) 

He is a cruel and cold man that is very good at manipulating people. He is also one of the reasons why Di doesn’t live at home anymore. He took over her father’s firm after his death and a few people think he is responsible for DongGun’s death. He despises Di but does actually loves her mother; sadly it just makes Di and her mother’s relationship worse. He’s 48 years old and loves black.

 

kim-bum-3-3-kim-bum-32286220-410-317.jpg

New husband’s son(bum Kim) 

He is the definition of a douche bag and resembles his dad a lot. He does what he can to make Di feel inferior to him and even made it he would get her room in the house and she got kicked out. He secretly has a good eye to Di and finds her incredibly y and feisty but he as nasty ways of letting her know and she also hates him. He’s 22 and goes to the same college as her, being in the sports departments as well. He loves Green

 

Roommates: All attend same college as the rest of the younger people in the story. The four boys don’t really get along that well in the dorm. Di is gonna share a room with Leo. They are all rich boys and knows it.

 

donghae-lee-donghae-33422653-498-500.jpg

1st room Donghae

By first look, he is your typical nice guy and also the guy that would most likely end in the friend zone. He might seem like a boring guy but actually he is beyond smart. He even major Science and has a great passion for astrology. He is sensitive and sweet, yet he can be rather devious if he wants to be, of course only certain people get to see that. That also means he has a secret side which will show in a more passionate way. He loves a good party and can’t hold his liquor well. He is 22 as well and loves purple.

 

skdgnl_1296266045_37862.jpeg

2nd room Khun

He’s the school’s prince so to speak and he use that the best he can. He is quite a jerk to Di, yet like a big brother, but the biggest gentleman to every other girl. He pretend to be a homophobe but is actually gay, but that is not accepted in his family. He major in drama and is a pure male diva and loves to make people do as he say. He’s from a rich family and is the younger brother that got away with anything. He is quite talented and handsome, and knows it very well. He is 23 and loves the colour yellow.

 

tumblr_mzmk33ot3l1s69456o1_1280.jpg

3rd room  Leo 

Leo is the quiet guy. He doesn’t show emotion unless he is utterly comfortable with the person by him or if he gets run to his limits of temper. He is quite a skilful guy in his professions and never do anything half-heartedly. He mostly keeps to himself. He is also gay and has a secret crush on Eli but realizes that someone else wants his attention more. He Major in art and is 22 and loves brown and red.

 

500ceee90f2f8762e98022a1f99c3021-display

4th room Eli 

He is a quite cocky guy and loves teasing and pranking people. He is a pretty cool guy and tends to lean to the popular side of the school. His Major is music, since he loves writing and composing it and has a great skill in rap. He loves partying and having fun and tends to screw his responsibilities. He is not gay by far, even if Leo likes him but has someone special in his gaze. He is 23 and loves red