Chapter 2

Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

I woke up screaming and tears running down my face. I felt Jimin run his fingers in my hair and whisper comforting words. They had no effect I still saw J-Hope curling up into a fetal position. The image burned into my mind. I needed to distract myself. I looked around the room and saw ice surround the room. “D-did I do this?” 

“Yes,” it came out as a whisper from Jimin. He then snapped his fingers and melted it. “I-i'm sorry.”

“Suga Hyung, don't worry about it. I can protect us. Now, do you want to tell me your nightmare?” I wasn't sure. Maybe if he could unlock my memories to my past again but he always says no. “There is a reason I say no. If you know your past, you will probably go crazy, you know that.” I sighed. Aren't soulmates supposed to tell each other everything? “Not if it will bring harm to them.” 

“Stop reading my mind!” I am through with being treated like this. I have no privacy! I groaned realizing I probably hurt Jimin's feelings. “Mianhae jagi.”

“It's my fault Yoongi. I shouldn't read your mind but I just want to be sure you're okay. You haven't used your abilities in months and I'm starting to worry.”

“You remember when Namjoon attacked me?” He nodded. “I was so scared I couldn't use my abilities at all. I'm so afraid it will happen again. I need to protect you all and I can't if they fail again. I can't lose anyone anymore.” Ice started to swirl around me. Something that happens when I'm extremely upset. I've represents frigidity and fear.  

“Yoongi, calm down. Think of Ko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter