Chapter 1

Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt the water hit my face like bullets. Every raindrop feeling like it was pounding on me reminding me how I'm not safe. That It's not okay anymore. I cuddle into the warm body underneath me, trying to seek comfort but utterly failing after a few short minutes. I have brought him into danger once again and only a couple months after finally being able to be with him. I feel our bodies move up into the air for a short while just to fall back down again into a puddle. The water soaking what little of my clothing that was left dry. I peer to the side of me to see the other man I love yet, I put him in danger as well. He has lost weight since we have been on the run. He now has dark circles under his eyes but always tries to give me a reassuring smile. My Jungkook underneath me and my Jimin running beside us. 

Jungkook slows us down as we enter a clearing in the dense forest we were in. There lies four wolves that to the untrained eye would look like a regular wolf pack but they are actually humans. These humans are my family. I guess you could even call them my pack. 

“Are you all okay?” Jin is the one to speak the question on everyone's mind at the moment. Transforming into his human form he asks the question again knowing that Jimin didn't understand the wolf language.The three of us nod our heads and try our hardest to not collapse on the cold, wet ground. Jin lets out a sigh of relief and points us to the largest tent in the clearing. Taking it as a sign to go and relax in our tent we travel as fast as my mates sore feet will let us. 

We entered the tent and I immediately start some tea to relax their sore muscles. It doesn't take much to sense the tense atmosphere in the tent. We have been on the run for five months now and it's all my fault. Hearing the shrill sound of the tea kettle brings back my attention to the real world and away from the harmful thoughts. I grab the kettle and set it on the table. If it wasn't for my powers we wouldn't be able to have basically a whole house in a tent but I found it necessary to make up for the pain I've caused everyone. 

“Hyung, stop thinking those silly thoughts. You did not bring us pain and even if you did Jungkook and I would gladly accept it to be by your side.” My Jimin said to me. I look over at my Kookie to see him nodding his head earnestly. “We would die for you hyung. That's saying something seeing as I am a vampire.” I just nod my head. It's not that I don't believe them. I just am frustrated at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter