Chapter 3

Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

I saw Zico lunge at Jimin, transforming into wolf form, and my instincts kicked in. My nerves were on fire and my fingers felt tingly. The skies above me erupted into flames and ice. An ice wall began to separate Zico and Jimin, the outside surrounded by electricity. I placed another barrier around Jimin but felt it still wasn't enough. Starting to grow frustrated, I grabbed the flames and ice from the sky and directed it at Zico. 

A touch. A touch stopped me from killing Zico. The flames and ice were only a few inches away from Zico and Zico was in human form and in fetal position. I had just embarrassed our hope for survival. I looked at Jimin and saw disappointment across his features. I couldn't be here any longer. 

“Kookie, please look after Jimin. Make sure they don't harm him in any way. I'll be in the tent watching.” Block B kept humiliating me by calling me a monster. My pack didn't stand up for me either. The taunting continued and by the time I reached the tent, snow was falling. How irritating. Even my pack knows I'm a monster. I just need someone next to me who will not tease me or be afraid of me. I threw the tent open and went into my rarely used bedroom. Pictures of Jimin, Jungkook and I lined the walls. Every picture we were smiling. That was before the incident. Before I screwed everything up. I released my hold on the door knob. It was now a clump connected to the door. I can't even control my emotions. 

I created a bubble in the air and focused the image on Jimin and Jungkook. Kookie was in his wolf form beside Jimin. Although he was sitting you could see the power radiating off of him. Zico still looked frazzled. That's when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter