004

Cataclysm

'Is that all?' HyunJi looked up from her desk as I finished my report.

'Yes.' I nodded.

'Arraso. Could you pass these to the President? ' She said as she handed me a thick stack of notes. 'Gomawo!' She smiled as she returned to her desk.

'Aish.' I cursed as I left the room with the paper. Such a bother.

I knocked on the magestic door. 'President?' I questioned,  hoping for a reply.

No reply.

I turned the doorknob, and the door creaked open. Nobody was there in the dark room.

I left the stack of notes on the desk and prepared to leave. The same book on the desk caught my attention again. '0015'

My hands unknowingly flipped the book open. 'Cataclysm?'

The lights suddenly came up. 'Myungsoo?' A low voice shocked me.

'Ah President. I came to pass you some notes HyunJi prepared.' I quickly replied.

He gave a fatherly nod before I scrambled out of the room.

Cataclysm? Why is this word appearing everywhere? I've seen it when I read past history book written by Forbiddens, and also in many books around this work space.Even at the hospital. What exactly does it mean?

I couldn't help but keep wondering, what on earth is such a strong word trying to tell.

'Myungsoo! Follow me! Hurry! We need to rush to the hospital!' HyunJi shouted as I pondered along the corridors.

Hospital? PROFFESOR Y!

 


 

 

'Professor! PROFESSOR!' How can this be! 'Professor!'

I could not believe it. How can a patient who just fainted from fatigue die? I kept calling out for his name, hoping he'll wake up from his long sleep.

'HyunJi...' My soaked eyes finally stopped for a moment as I looked up to face the newbie, Myungsoo.

He gently put the crying me against his shoulder, and comforted me. 

"He is in a better place now.' Myungsoo said as he patted the shoulder of the female.

 

 

 

It must be real then... the death code. But then again, why did his death code look different? It looks like it was bursting with life, instead of the usual dull image. Also...why did I see those words on Professor Y? Myungsoo wondered as he looked at the man who laid motionlessly on the bed forever.

 

Cataclysm