001

Cataclysm

'If I had something to tell those Livings, it would be telling them to stop being curious. Stop being curious of what we are and just live till their death code arrives.' 

 

In this world, what makes us different from the living is probably just the fact that we know they have a time limit. The rest, is just the same. We eat, we sleep, we fart. Yes, basically, we do everything they do, so I really don't get what is so mysterious about us. Livings are really annoying at times. They try to be like us, try to identify us, and even try to study us. What can I do? These Livings just don't understand.

'Yah Kim Myungsoo. Don't disappoint us! Do your best and don't get tensed up!'

Yup. This is me. Kim Myungsoo, a Forbidden. I belong to the division which those annoying Living are so curious about. And my job now is to mess up what they have found, protecting my division. 

'Don't screw up! Kim Myungsoo!'

That's my boss nagging again. Well, of course I shouldn't screw it up. I've trained so hard for this moment, and of course I'm not going to screw up. Things would get messy if I do.

Oh right, I haven told you what I was going to do have I? Basically, I'm going to be a spy. No,no. Spy sounds like I'm doing something wrong. I am going to protect my division. These Livings have found out much more than they are supposed to, so  it's my mission to check on how much information they have on us, and hopefully, messing it up. 

Well, it isn't everyday a forbidden is allowed to get so close to a living so of course I'm a little nervous. 

'Ok, Kim Myungsoo. Are you ready?'

'Yeap.'

'Ok. Your mission starts now. Contact us if you find out anything and go on now.'

 

Great. It has started. Well guys, don't get me wrong. I'm not flying to another planet or what. It's still the same land I've been on for the many years, but it's just that I'm allowed to get close to a Living now. It's just that getting too close to a Living actually would make us sick, especially since we can see their death codes. So, forbiddens are always discouraged to get close to any Living, partly because it does no good to us, and also because we should not.

 

 

'There should always be a clear line between a Forbidden and a Living. I hope I won't be the one crossing this line.'