1

Enemy or Honey?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV 

"Fany~"yoona and jessica is walking toward me. 

Annyonghaseyo, my name is Hwang MinYoung or Stephanie. You can call me Tiffany or Fany ~ 

"Em..."I closed my locker and run to them. The day is start now, as the bell ring.I enter my class. Now I'm study at university, at economy class. Yes it's boring, but my father force me to enter economy class. Jessica take fashion and yoona Acting class, they are really lucky. The class are really boring, I already master all the lesson....... so I like to sleep in the class. 

As the prof.start speaking , I start to put my head down. Before I can sleep, some one is pocking my shoulder. I lift my head and see someone..........KIM Taeyeon?? 

Why he is in here? It's economy class? He didn't study economy right. "Yah! Why are you here?"I whisper him." I..... to see you , fany-fany" he smiled, so angelic~. "But..this is not your class."I ask him again. Hah, he can do anything in this university. His father is the owner of this university.

"So what?"he ask carelessly. "Aish this kid!" I whisper to him again. "Tiffany can you focuse on the lesson!!" The prof. Is screaming at me now. All people are looking at me, nonono they are looking at Tae. Especialy the girls, they are whispering to each other. Taeyeon is the famouse person in this university, he is the leader of this university basketball. Yes, girl go crazy for him. You ask me do I go crazy for him? ............ a little *blush* 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter