#Six

When Girls Meet Their Boys
Please log in to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S

She stopped as she was sure that Minyoung was far from her. She wiped her tears and took a deep breath. "It's okay, Eunjung.. Made up your mind~ geez..", she scolded herself. When she was sure she was okay, she walked along the hallway and suddenly saw Jihyun. "Jihyun... is that you?", she asked and Jihyun tilted her head, wanted to see who was talking. Jihyun smiled widely, "Eunjung?", she ran towards her and gave her a hug. 

"Oh God, I missed you so much!", Eunjung said and looked at her. "And you've turned into a beautiful girl~", she fixed Jihyun's bang. "You too, a beautiful girl~", Jihyun said, chuckled.

"Why didn't you contact me when you were in Canada? I've always wait for your news~", Jihyun puffed her cheek. Eunjung bited her lower lips.

"Mianhae.. It's my fault..", she looked at Jihyun and smiled. "It's break now, let's walk around and catch up with everything while we were away", Eunjung said. 

"What happen? Did the traitor went well with her prince charming? And what about the others?", Eunjung asked as they walked randomly at the hallway. Jihyun shrugged, "Yeah, they really act like a lovey dovey couple~", she rolled her eyes and cringed.

"I don't know what she was thinking, didn't she felt any regret?", Jihyun said. Eunjung sighed while pinched her bridge of her nose, "I think we should stop talking about them.. I'm not ready to talk about them, it makes me wants to cursed..", she looked at Jihyun, smiled weakly. Jihyun nodded softly. 

 

The silence continued when suddenly Eunjung got bumped and fell on the floor. She frowned and took a deep breath without looking who the hell was that. Jihyun shocked and turned to him, glared.

"Oh! Joesonghamnida! Are you okay?", Chanyeol asked. Eunjung blinked as she heard that voice, quickly lift her chin up to face him. She rolled her eyes. 

"Oh? Eunjung?", he asked. "Yah! Don't you have eyes or what?", Eunjung said and got up with the help of Jihyun, crossed her arm and glared at him. Chanyeol rubbed his nape, smiles sheepishly, "Mianhae~"

Eunjung glared at him one last time before walking without saying anything. Jihyun just stared at him then followed her. Chanyeol blinked, "Yah! I'll make up with you if you want~!", he yelled. Eunjung just lift her arm, signalling that she rejected his offer as she continued walking. "Cute~", he mumbled and chuckled lightly, shook his head. "What am I thinking?"

Jihyun quickly caught up with her pace, slung her arm with Eunjung. "Who is he?", she looked at her.

"Park Chanyeol. The one who said that we can't wear sunglasses at school~", Eunjung rolled her eyes. Jihyun laughed, "Yah, why were you weari

Please log in to read the full chapter