#Four

When Girls Meet Their Boys
Please log in to read the full chapter

HYUNJAE'S

“Hyunjae!!! Hyunjae!!!” Her fans cheered for her to give a moral support to their favourite singer. Hyunjae couldn’t believe that this is her first concert as a singer yet she is just 17 years old. She is so nervous and she could feel lots of butterflies in her stomach. From the backstage she could see her family cheering for her.

 Imagine her father,the Chairman of Samsung who is an honourable person stand with his family in the crowd of spectators cheering for her daughter. Suddenly something flow on her cheek and someone wiped the tears for her.

“Hey, don’t cry hyunjae ah. It’s your concert. You can do it, baby… Look your parents and fans are there cheering and waiting for your beautiful voice, baby.. So do I. I will do anything for you, baby..”  He kissed her lips.

“Now, go and rock and shake the stage, baby..”

“Yah!! I’m not a rock singer!!” She punched that guy’s chest lightly, “Thanks babe, you did so much things for me. Thank you so much. Without you, I don’t think I will be here”, while smiling with her eyes smile. Then after a second, that guy pecked his lips on hers.

 

Suddenly she felt so wet and someone is calling her name.That sound is not whispering but shouting near her ears. 

“Choi hyunjae!!!! Ppali ireona (wake up faster)!!! Yah Choi Reina!! You are late for your school!!!”

“Ohhh kamchak-iya (you just shocked me)! OH omma!! Waeyo?”

“You are late for your school!!”

“Omg!! OTTOKHAE (How)? But then, you shouldn’t pour a pail of water just to wake me up”

 “I’m sorry cutie, I have to. It’s hard to wake you up. Hehehe”

“What's going on here?”

“Appa!!!”

“Yah!! Whats wrong with you baby?”

“Look, Omma gave me a free bath on my favourite bed”

“Oooh  I see . That’s good because you don’t have to take a bath by your own, you silly kid”

Then they burst into laughter. “Ppali, go and take your bath, we will wait for you downstairs for breakfast, arasseo?”

“Ne~ OMMA! APPA!! Saranghamnida!”

“Hahahahahah go and take your bath, baby and we love you too~”

She got up from her bed and thought about her dream. “Hahahah how can I dreamt about him. He is one of the kingka of the school and I am the smartest kid in the school. Hahahahah way too far,” she chuckled.

Although the students didn’t know that I’m a jaebol except the girls, I don’t think Zhang Yixing will fall in love with me. Besides he is with Irene, the cake group,” she chuckled again. “Even though I'm way smarter and prettier compared to her, still, I’m not a queenka. And who cares being a queenka! Be yourself Hyunjae-ah. Who knows one day he will admire you. Heheheh.” Then, she took her bath.

 

 

20 minutes later, she quickly changed into her school uniform. She applied little bit of BB cream and lip balm. She wore her necklace and hid it in the uniform as students can’t wear accessories to school. She looked at herself in the mirror. Then she looked at her friendship necklace.

Something came up  in her mind as she remembered an incident where a bond of friendship was broken because of silly mistakes. I miss them so much. Do they miss me? Eunjung-ah, jihyun-ah,jeongmal mianhaeyo. I wish I could turn back time and change everything.

Then she felt something trickled on her cheek. She wiped it. “Yah Hyunjae-ah it’s your first day of school. Don’t cry, heh. I hope that this year is the best year ever in my life and who knows my dreams will come true. Let’s start the new term with a clean slate, fighting!”

She went downstairs to have breakfast with her family.

 

“Morning omma! Morning appa!”

“Morning, sleepy head!”

She glared her father. “Morning aunt Lilian!” she never forget to greet her maid too.

“Morning Miss Reina! You look so happy today, Miss Reina. Would you like a cup of milk or orange juice?”

“Mmm orange juice, please, thank you aunt Lily”

“Had a sweet dream last night I guess”, her mother glared.

“Heheheh~ Aniyo.. Hey, Ommoni, It’s okay it’s love. Hehehehehe ~”

“Probably because of the free bath you gave to her this morning. I wonder what water you used”

“Appa!! How could you!!”, the surrounding of the dining room became loud as all of them burst into laughter. Suddenly Hyunjae’s phone rang, “Oh!! Honey who’s calling you?”

“Mmm.. Oh its hal-abeoji (granddad)”, she tapped on the answer button, “Yeoboseyo, hal-abeoji! ”

“Hahaha morning jaebol, Oh yeah can you please open the door for me? I have been waiting for almost half an hour. Ppali juseyo (Please be hurry)!!”

“Really?! Geojitmal…(You’re lying)”

“Yah!! Ppali!!”

“Hehehehe sorry hal-abeoji. Aunt Lily, can you please open the door because my grandpa is outside”

 

After a few minutes, “Hal-abeoji, Ohhh I miss yo like crazy! Hahahhaha. How are you?”

“Hahahah Im fine thank you, jaebol”, her granddad patted her head.

“Hal-abeoji, stop calling me jaebol!! I have a name. Choi hyun jae or Choi reina, arasseo?”

“Yah, Whatever still you are a jaebol”, her granddad stuck out his tongue.

"Long time no see, abeoji”

“Mmm how’s our company Kun Hee-ah?”, the elderly man while he took a sit next to his grand-daughter.

“Its fine abeoji, don’t worry”, he assured.

“Hahahah glad to hear that Kun Hee-ah. Ok then, Yah jaebol, what about I give you a ride to school?”

“Jeongmal? Hahahaha ok hal-abeoji. Kamsahamnida halabeoji, You’re awesome!”, she showed him two thumbs up, “Omma, Appa!! I’ll go first. Annyeong~ Saranghamnida~”,  she shook hands with her parents and kissed their cheeks, “Hal-abeoji, kaja!”

“Let’s go, jaebol”

 

 

Hyunjae arrived near the school gate in no time. “Oh hal-abeoji, can you please stop here?”

“Oh okay. I can just send you in front of the school gate as you are a jaebol.”

“Mmmm hal-abeoji.. Actually they didn’t know that I’m a jaebol”

“Yah!! Waeyo?”

“Mmm I think that title is unnecessary. Besides, I  doesn’t want people to know me as a jaebol”, she smiled.

“Wah… Is this my granddaughter? Hahahah, You’re just like your father.”

“Oh yea, my spectacles”, she took out her spectacles from her bag and wear it, “Hal-abeoji, how do I look?” , she asked. “Cute and a bit nerdy. Hahaha. But what’s that for? I didn’t know that you have eye pro

Please log in to read the full chapter