#One

When Girls Meet Their Boys
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunjung's

Alarm clock kept ringing. Eunjung took the comforter and went deep inside of the comforter, wanting to sleep back. She closed her eyes, but the ringing alarm annoyed her much. She frowned.

"Urghhh! This stupid thing.", she took the alarm clock and throw it away. "Ahh, that's better~", she smiled but when she wanted to closed her eyes again..

"Oh My God~ I gotta go school today!", she quickly got out from the comforter and jumped off from the bed. She grabbed her towel and went inside the bathroom.

"Agasshi, Mr. Ha asked me to tell you that you need to get ready to go to school today.", her maid reminded.

"Whatever!", she said and started to get a bath.

She wore natural makeup, lipbalm and a bit blusher on her face, just a little so that the teachers won't noticed. But, she looked gorgeous. She wore the new school uniform, perfectly fit her. She grabbed her bag, and went downstairs.

"Good morning appa, omma.", she said and sat infront of her mother; beside her father.

"Morning sweetie~ you look great~", her mom complimented her, she gives her mother a smile. Faked smile. Well, she was not her real mother, it's her stepmother. Who likes to get a stepmom that only know how to spend hundred of thousands of your father money, shopping. Right? Eunjung hated her because she married her father because of money. Her mother passed away when she was 10. And that's when she moved to Canada. Suddenly, she remembered her best friends. 'How are they?', she thought and sighed. 

Her stepmom was her father's first love. She didn't know how his father fall for this witch. Her father was like an angel, while her stepmom, a demon. Too much gap of differences. But hey, the demon side can only be seen by her, not her father. So, that's not weird when a witched do a 'plastic surgery' becomes a woman, being love by an angel and do you want to know what that witch do towards her? I'll tell you later. Her father remarried when she was 15 in Korea and they lived in Canada for the next 2 years and now she's back.

She spread the toast with strawberry jam and ate. "Eunjung, appa hope that you will make a lot of friends later, nae? Appa sure they are kind and friendly~", her father said, smiling at her.

She smiled and nodded. "Arasseo appa~ and oh, I want my credit card back. I think I have many things to buy later~", she said and smiled. 

"Anything for my princess~", she grinned widely. She loves her father so much because her father will give anything that she wanted without 'but'. She stood up, kissed her father's cheek and took the credit card. "Saranghae~!", she said and walked towards the car, that have waited for her. Her father laughed.

She got in the car and looked outside, the sun shines brighter and she can hear chirping birds. It's a wonderful morning, but she don't know what will happen when she's at school. She didn't care either. She just got back from Canada last week and she got transfered to Shinhwa High School. 

"Who's that?" "Woah, that car, was awesome!" 

She heard everyone was talking about her as her car entered the school compound. She crossed her arms; annoyed by the voice. "Geez, is this the rich school in Korea? Why they are acting they are not from rich family?", she muttered.

Please log in to read the full chapter