Two boys and a truth serum

Potions Class Blues

"Is he still sleeping?" Baekhyun asks, fidgeting in excitement.

"Yeah, I guess so." Chanyeol yawns as he peeks inside their shared room, checking if Jongin is still asleep.

"So what was your amazing idea that cannot wait until morning?" Chanyeol asks in a deep annoyed voice.

"Okay, what if we get Jongin to drink a potion, that'll make him confess to Sehun or something?" Baekhyun grins evilly.

"I like that idea." Chanyeol snickers, emotion changing in a heartbeat.

"I know right? I mean it's been five years already, it's really getting awkward for me to watch him like that you know?" Baekhyun sighs.

"But wait, is there even a potion or a spell that can do that?" Chanyeol yawns once again.

"I don't know, let's just get Kyungsoo to make one tomorrow." Baekhyun shrugs as the two of them enter their room to get some sleep again.

____________________________________________________________________________

Kyungsoo just wanted to have a quiet time in the library, you know? Maybe finish all of his homework, read a book, study some spells. But a strong tug behind his robe tells him otherwise. Without even saying anything, a pair of strong hands lifts him off his chair.

"Wh-what the heck?" Kyungsoo stutters, as his kidnapper runs at the speed of light. He could see the students looking at him weirdly. Kyungsoo tries to ask again but his kidnapper finally puts him down in some kind of creepy dark room. He quickly pulls his wand out and yells, "Lumos!".

"Hi Kyungsoo." Baekhyun smiles at him, arms crossed. Kyungsoo points the wand behind him, and Chanyeol gives him a peace sign. He sighs loudly, while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Are you guys kidding me? What the hell do you want from me?" his usually adorable face, turning into a scary one.

"Okay, we were wondering if there's a spell or a potion that can make someone tell the truth?" Baekhyun grins, eyes turning into crescents. Chanyeol stands closer and puts an arm around him.

"Are you guys idiots? How many years have you been studying here? Only seventh year students with N.E.W.T's can make that potion." Kyungsoo hisses as he smacks Chanyeol's arm away from him.

"No need to get feisty." Baekhyun tries to calm Kyungsoo down.

"Why do you always have to do something dramatic? You know you could just walk up to me and ask, right?" Kyungsoo almost cries in frustration.

"I know, but it's more fun like this!" Kyungsoo tried with all his might not to hex the two of them.

"If I tell you that someone here has the serum you're looking for, will you guys stop bothering me?" Kyungsoo begs. Baekhyun ponders for a while and finally nods.

"Deal! So, who is it?".

____________________________________________________________________________

"We demand to see one of your students!" Baekhyun screams as he and Chanyeol barge in the classroom. The professor glares at the two, obviously not fond of them.

"Who is it, that you need Mr. Park, and Mr. Byun?" she talks in a nasally sarcastic voice.

"Minseok!" the boy looks at them weirdly, embarrassed from the looks that he's getting. The professor allows him to go, but only for a few minutes. He walks out of the room confused. Because one, he barely knows them. And two, they're known for their pranks.

"What do you guys need from me?" he asks in a polite voice. Chanyeol and Baekhyun checked first if anyone was around them.

"We need your help, Kyungsoo mentioned to us that you're brother gave you a truth serum, Is that correct?" Minseok nods.

"We need it for a very important mission, is it okay if you give us some?" Baekhyun uses his ultimate power, his puppy eyes. Chanyeol snorts and rolls his eyes.

"I guess I can give you a few drops." Minseok chuckles and ruffles Baekhyun's hair. "Come by the Hufflepuff common room later, and I'll give it you." Minseok excuses himself as he returns to class.

"I told you, my puppy eyes are irresistible!" Baekhyun laughs in triumph.

____________________________________________________________________________

After finishing their classes, Chanyeol and Baekhyun meet up with their friend Jongdae, to get in the Hufflepuff common room.

"Bloody hell, you two are insane." Jongdae laughs at their plan. He stops in front of the door and starts tapping a few barrels. The door opens and the three of them enter.

"Wow, do you ever get tired of doing that?" Chanyeol says in amusement.

"What can I say? I'm a pretty smart guy." Jongdae compliments himself narcissistically. They spot Minseok sitting on a chair, playing wizard's chess with Luhan, one of the best quidditch players in Hogwarts, even better than Jongin. Chanyeol heart starts to beat. He's a big fan of Luhan.

"Hey Minseok! They're here to see you" Jongdae calls as he slumps on a chair next to the two. Luhan smiles and gives them a nod. Baekhyun says hi confidently, while Chanyeol chokes on his own spit. It would be too weird if he asks for an autograph, right?

"Hey Luhan, they need something from me. I'll be right back okay?" Minseok excuses himself. He leads the two to his room and sits at the end of his bed. He pulls out a small bottle out of his pocket and plays with it a bit. "So, you got your flask ready?" he asks. A dazed Chanyeol pulls out one from his pocket and hands it to Minseok. "This serum is really strong, you only require three drops. And it's also safe to put it in drinks." Minseok explains as he opens the bottle.

"Isn't it banned by the ministry to have something like this?" Baekhyun asks in fascination.

"Well yeah, but my brother made it during his N.E.W.T, they can't really do anything about that, now can they?" Minseok smiles as he puts the last drop. He hands the flask back to Chanyeol and escorts them out of his room.

"Are you guys staying?" Luhan asks as he stretches his arms out.

"We'd love to, but there's something urgent that we have to do." Baekhyun answers apologetically. Chanyeol wants to say something, but he's too out of this world to even do so. He pulls the awkward giant with him as they leave the common room.

"You are such a fan girl." Baekhyun teases Chanyeol mockingly.

"You don't understand it Baek, he's a quidditch god!" Chanyeol exclaims as they walk back to the Gryffindor common room.

Jongin looks at the two weirdly and kept asking them what they were planning. Eventually, he just shrugs it off and enters the bedroom. The two sigh in relief as they went over their plan again.

____________________________________________________________________________

It was just another day. Chanyeol and Baekhyun waited until it was potions class. Baekhyun bought a bottle of 'Pumpkin Juice' with him, that already has the serum mixed in with it.

"Hey Jongin, wants some?" he offers as the three of them sit at their table.

"Yeah, sure." Jongin easily accepts it.

"Yummy." Jongin says as he takes a sip again.

"Mind if I drink the whole thing?" he asks.

"Sure thing!" both Chanyeol and Baekhyun smile wickedly. Just as they planned, Sehun already entered the room, a few books in his arms. The teacher entered as well and has started the class. Chanyeol asked a few questions to check, if the serum's already working.

"Hey Jongin, what do you think of our professor?".

"Old and wrinkly." he covers his mouth once he realized what he just said.

"Alright, would you kill a puppy?".

"What the- I would never! What are guys saying? I love puppies. They are my everything!" Jongin's eyes wide in shock, once again realizing, what he just said.

"What did you guys put in the pumpkin juice?" Jongin almost knocks off the tubes and flasks on their table as he panics.

"Oh you know, a lil' something that will make you talk to Slytherin boy over there, seriously. It's making the two of us awkward!" Chanyeol nods as he lets Baekhyun, do all the speaking.

"I'll bloody hex you! I'm not bluffing!" Jongin points his wand at the two, ready to hex them. Only to be warned by the proffesor. And oh piss balls, he's scared to death.

"Hey Jongin!" Baekhyun asks out loud, gaining everyone's attention. "Who do you like?".

"Sehun!" Jongin shouts out loud. Sehun stares at him with wide eyes, cheeks blushing furiously. Everyone in the class started to talk and gossip about the two of them. The professor couldn't say anything, still surprised.

"When did you started liking him?" Baekhyun yells again.

"Since I first laid my eyes on him!" he shouts. He looks at Sehun for a brief moment and then runs out of the clasroom. Face red as a tomato.

"Mr. Kim!" the professor shouts after him. She stares at the two laughing idiot and then yells at them.

"What did you do to Mr. Kim?" she yells furiously. But with all the shouting and the talking in the room, the only sound that Sehun can hear is his heartbeat, and what Jongin just said.