Timeline

Potions Class Blues

Jongin was in first year when he first fell in love, he can't help but look at the pale boy since he saw him in the train. He wished with all his might that they can both be in the same house. But that failed, resulting him in Gryffindor, and the pale boy in Slytherin. He did have some fellow korean friends. The troll duo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Jongin's favorite time of the day, is when he could get a glimpse of the Slyhterin boy, though Jongin thought he was going to be very popular with the girls. It makes his heart clench whenever he sees the boy alone and sad. Never in his first year, did he ever see the boy smile. No one did.

Second year, was when Jongin knew his name. Oh Sehun, Sehun Oh. It matched the boy perfectly in every way possible. He found himself carefully writting the boys name in his notebook all the time. Sometimes replacing his surname with his.

Third year was when he became a quidditch player. And everytime Jongin plays. He swears that Sehun's staring at him. But he convinced himself that it was all in his head. But it wasn't.

Fourth year was when Jongin had a chance to be somewhat involed with Sehun. They shared a battle in duelling club. Jongin couldn't hurt the fragile boy, so he let him win. He could see in Sehun's eyes that he felt guilty. But Jongin gave him a grin reassured him that he was alright.

Fifth year is when Jongin finally has a class with Sehun, and it's potions. Jongin wanted to talk to him, sit with him, partner up with him on a project. But he can't. He doesn't have the guts to. So he just drowns himself in pity, because the only thing that he could do was stare at the boy from a distance.


"Okay so he drinks the potion, yeah?" Baekhyun giggles and Jongin just nods. "And he grew a tail out of his nostrils!" Baekhyun finally breaks out laughing, both him and Chanyeol slapping their hands on their shared table, the tubes and flask shaking along. Jongin sighs and looks at the other side. Where the one person he truly loved since first year sat. Jongin wanted bo the one to make him laugh, to see his smile. He wanted to be the first person to see it.

"Baekhyun, Jongin's looking at pretty boy again" Chanyeol whispers rather loudly. Jongin rolls his eyes and looks back at them again.

"Am not, I'm just looking at......" The two raise their eyebrows at him, waiting for him to answer. "The board! yeah! Just looking at those interesting notes!".

"But the boards at the front" Jongin groans, the sound similar to a dogs whine.

"C'mon Jongin, we've been friends since what? First year? And we already knew you liked him. Have a little more faith in us" Chanyeol rubs his back.

"No way! I know you guys will do something to embarrass me infront of him!".

"Oh yeah, and that to" Baekhyun adds not so helpfully.


Right. Left. Right. Left. Jongin kept repeating in his mind. Broom swaying just as he directed it. Quidditch is something he uses to get Sehun off his mind. He slams into someone, causing almost both of them to fall of their brooms.

"Watch it" the boy snarks at him, Jongin apologizes to him again. Their leader notices the accident, he thought that Jongin didn't seem to feel good. So he sent him to the hospital wing. The nurse asks him what was wrong. And he answers frankly.

"I'm in the total agony of being in love" he sighs again. The nurse laughs and pats his shoulder.

"Hey, just take it easy. Just stay here and rest for a while. Would you like that?" Jongin nods and follows her when she leads him to a bed near the window. She lets him be. Jongin sits and watches through the window. The weather seemed a bit gloomy but hogwarts was indeed beautiful. A moving figure snaps him from his thoughts. It was Sehun. Jongins breathe was taken away. The boy looked good no matter what. Sehun climbs and sits on a strong branch. He must've been here always. The way he moved just seems natural to Jongin. Sehun opens up a book and he was already in his own world. The next thing Sehun did suprised Jongin. He smiled.

"He.....smiled" Jongin found his lips going up into a curve. He felt better. As if nothing was wrong. It felt like it was only him and Sehun in the world. He kept watching the boy until he left. It was already what? eight or nine o' clock already. Jongin decided to leave the hospital wing and waltzed back into the Gryffindor common room. He spots his two friends and lays his body on their laps. A big idiotic like smile on his face. Baekhyun contemplated if he should push the boy off. He doesn't.

"What happened to you?" Chanyeol asks.

"I just saw the love of my life smile" he sighs dreamily.The two pat their love strucked friend. Feeling happy for him.


Sehun was in first year when he finally freed from a horrible past. But the memories still flashes whenever he sleeps. He didn't care what house he gets into. All he knew that he was finally safe here in hogwarts.

Second year was when he finally had friends. Tao the panda loving freak. And Kris, the poker faced scary kid, but is actually an awkward dork. They were the people Sehun considered important him. And he was important to them too.

Third year was when Sehun started noticing the Gryffindor boy, Kim Jongin. Always staring at him. That's why whenever the boy played quidditch. Sehun would only watch him.

Fourth year was when Sehun actually liked the fact that Jongin would always look at him. It made him feel, loved, and valued. Something he never really felt before.

Fifth year was when Sehun finally had a class with Jongin. And it's potions. He would always see Jongin goof off with his friends, the troll duo. Something clenched in Sehun's heart. He wanted to be with Jongin instead. He wanted to be the one who could make him laugh. After their bickering, Jongin turns to stare at Sehun once Again. Sehun tries to compose himself, and looked straight to the board. Jongin turns away to go and talk back to his friends. Sehun sighs in relief. But the next thing he hears suprises him.

"And we already knew you liked him". It was the first time Sehun blushed like crazy.