Cruel eyes

Potions Class Blues

"No! No! No! No!" Jongin shouted as he ran out of the classroom, blush still obvious on his face, heart beating fast and strong. Stronger than he ever felt before. When he finally noticed that he's way far from the classroom, his pace slowed down and he started to walk. Hand holding on to his chest to try and calm his heart. He's scared, and he's very nervous. Scared that Sehun's serene face would end up with a scowl only towards him. A creepy guy who only watches him from a far. He curses those two idiot friends of him. 

"They just had to in" Jongin murmurs in misery.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"I hope the two of you learned your lesson!" the professor glares at the two of them. 

"We have learned our lesson" the two answer in sync, the strain obvious in their voices. The other students laughing at the punishment that they have received. 

Because of the famous Neville Longbottom stories that circled around the school, the professors here in Hogwarts had used the events that Longbottom went through and used it as punishment tactics. Right now, the two are somewhere very high now, and there's no safe way of getting down. This didn't bother Baekhyun at all. But Chanyeol was a different case. He apparently has a fear of heights. Which is why he's very close to fainting. 

  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

  Before Sehun could even arrive at his next class, everyone already knows what happened. He walks away and looks down to avoid any eye contact. He bumps into someone. "It might be another bully" he thinks to himself. He apologizes and walks away.

"Hey!" the person calls after him. Sehun turns around to that familiar voice. He sighs in relief. It was just Tao and Kris. His only friends from Slytherin, well scratch that, his only friends here in Hogwarts.

"So, is it true?" Tao asks while Kris scowls at the other students who stare at Sehun with judging eyes. Sehun, already tired form all the attention that he's getting, swiftly took their arms and dragged them away. Away from all the students. When he noticed that no one was at the area, he told them what happened in full detail.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By the time that almost everyone is at the great hall, the only story that's going around in all of the tables is the issue between Sehun and Jongin.

"How does it feel?" Tao asks, fork pointed at Sehun as if he's interviewing him. In a joking matter of course.

"Not fun." Sehun answers as if he's already done with the conversation. Kris taps on Tao's shoulder and shakes his head at him as if he's asking him to stop. Tao eventually follows and starts to eat the food that's presented in front of him. Sehun looks toward Kris and mouths him a 'Thank you'.

Eyes. It's all that Sehun feels. His heart start to clench in a familiar matter as sweat start to form on his face, his breath quickens. It's like it's happening all over again. Those cruel eyes piercing through his soul. He excuses himself, acting like his normal self so that the two doesn't follow him. They both nod at him as usual. As he walks out, he could still feel those eyes following him. When Sehun was sure that no one can see him, he ran. He ran away from those cruel eyes. He suddenly felt pain on his neck, as if someone was strangling him. But Sehun still ran. He's reminded of everything. He's reminded of the past he spent years trying to forget. Tears started to form in his eyes. He's afraid that if he stopped running, that person might come and take him again. Because of his lack of focus, he accidentally bumps into someone. The person holds onto Sehun's shoulder to stop him from falling, but his eyes were closed as he screams in agony.

"Please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Forgive me please!" Sehun cried as if he was begging for his life. This breaks Jongin's heart. He calms the Slytherin boy down.

"Shhh, Sehun you don't need to be scared" Jongin hugs him as he whispers comfort in his ears. This eventually calms Sehun down, but he's still sobbing really hard.

"Jongin, jongin,jongin" was all Sehun could say through his sobs. Sehun's hand held onto Jongin's robe with all his might. Jongin just rubbed his back instead. But suddenly, Sehun's body went heavy. He fainted. Jongin panicked and didn't know what to do. When he faced Sehun, his face was really sweaty and full of tears. Jongin felt a pang in his heart. He had no choice but to carry him princess style. He quickly took Sehun to the hospital wing.

"Sehun, what exactly happened to you?" Jongin asks as he looks at Sehun, eyebrows furrowed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jongin stayed beside Sehun through the night, Madame Pomfrey came in the room in between hours to check on the Slytherin boy. Jongin was about to doze off, but he suddenly heard clicking of the heels. He stands up to cough. "Ah Madame Pomfrey, yeah he hasn't woken up yet. But he's still tur-" but Jongin stops as he saw who the person was. It wasn't  madame Pomfrey.

"Mr. Kim, thank you for taking care of Mr. Oh" It was Hermione Weasley. The now head professor of Hogwarts.

"Madame Weasley..." Jongin says, flustered. She walks towards him and sits down. She looks at Jongin and pats the chair next to her, Jongin quickly follows and sits up straight. She chuckles lightly, finding Jongin adorable.

"No need to be formal" she tells him, Jongin sighs in relief.

"Mr. Kim I don't know what happened earlier but I'm pretty sure you wants answers, am I right?" she asks, Jongin nods. She begins  to tell Sehun's story, and Jongin's heart sunk deeper, and deeper. As Madame Weasley finishes the story, Jongin was already in tears.

"How can someone do that to him?" Jongin clenched his fist as he felt rage. Madame Weasley took his fist and patted it. Slowly, Jongin's hand's weren't clenched anymore, but he was still angry.

"Mr. Kim, the reason I'm telling you this story is because I know that you are a trustworthy man. And I know that Sehun would feel safe with you" She smiles gently at him.

"But how could he? I mean, with everything that happened earlier at potions class, wouldn't he avoid me more?" Jongin asks in a sad voice. She shakes her head as she stood up, ready to leave. A smile still graced on her face.

"All I can say for you is, that it's not one sided" with that, she leaves Jongin dumbfounded. Jongin looks at her leaving figure, still not getting what she said. But a sound from Sehun snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Jongin?" Sehun says in a weak raspy voice. Jongin starts to panic and quickly called Madame Pomfrey.

"Don't worry Sehun, I won't let anyone hurt you anymore" he promises in his mind.


Hello! Sorry for the late update. My yahoo account got locked out, and I had no way to get it back. But my managed to get it open again. Btw I made a fic for this trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyc7R_74wlM

Happy new year everyone!