Spaces

Spaces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

1:30 p.m

 

My favorite time of the day these days.

Hustling and bustling of people going back to work and teenagers finally having a good time to nap after studying half-heartedly hard at school.

 

1:30 p.m

 

The time where, I, Oh Sehun, son of the Oh's family, is keening to be back home and sits in the train at the currently favorite spot.

There.

 

Besides the window.

 

 

But, an obstacle that I had to face for my own pleasure is ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meeting a school of human sardins.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally walking into the still packed train, I, Oh Sehun, half-heartedly let my body getting sandwiched by the crowd as my leg tries to search for spaces on the floor, trying hard to pass through the living body and stenched smelling air. And, of course, enduring the intense feeling to throw up and make a horrible mess.

 

 

 

 

 

And after what feels like a few squished and a little bit of squashed, I finally heaved a sigh.

 

A relief sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

'Phewww. That was ... Horrifying!' I thought with a shudder.

 

 

 

Wiping my already oily face that had been masked by a few drops of sweat from the heat, I nestled my body comfortably on the chair that succeeded on being grabbed by my hands. Letting the uncomfortable view of the packed sardins slowly hurried out from the cornea.

Again, I let out another glad sigh. Finally feeling the breeze from the aircond crashing with my sweaty skin.

'Finally!'

Again my mind hurayyed.

After a few second had passed, I hum some random tune as I rest the back of my head on the window pane, closing the eyelids to make it more relaxing.

'This ... is quiet calming, somehow.' My mind spoke, feeling a bit bored.

"Umm ..."

Suddenly, my brain starts to pop an alert impulse.

"Umm ... Can I ..."

Controlling the rate of the drumming in my heart, I let my ear working for a while longer, thinking, 'Did I think what I think it is?', as my mind questioned myself.

"Can I ... Sit here?"

 

Pop!

 

My eyes suddenly pop open.

The living being in front of me that came suddenly into my retina give me loads of shudder in an impulse. But, I control myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter