Reason

삼일 (Three Days)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beautiful would be an understatement if you’re going to describe Lee Haneul. I knew her since we were both young. Why doesn’t she know me? Well, it was because of that accident that took her sister’s life and her memory.

We were childhood friends. She was my first kiss. I was hers. There was never a day I didn’t liked her. She was the kindest person, the liveliest the free spirited person I knew.  After the accident, she became the complete opposite of what she was.  She doesn’t remember me anymore.  

Her parent’s asked me never to talk to her because that will make her remember her sister. I don’t get their logic. How am I going to make her remember her sister and why would they not want their daughter bring back her memories?

I thought everything will be fine with what they planned so I obeyed what they said. I was wrong. Look how she’s still unhappy and even wanted to kill herself. The reason why she wanted to kill herself was because she failed her physician licensure exam and her parents were so mad about it.

 

My mission would be for her to remember me and bring back her old self.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter