Day 1

삼일 (Three Days)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**IF IT'S A SERIES OF CONVERSATION. THE ITALICIZED WORDS WILL BE JINWOO'S LINE**

 

Day 1

 

7:00 AM

I was awaken by the noise of people moving around us. I straightened myself completely forgetting about Jinwoo. His head slightly dropped and his deer eyes blinked cutely. “Oh you’re awake” He scratched his eyes and he kissed my forehead. I only closed my eyes like a frightened kid. “Good Morning Miss Beautiful~”, he spoke in his husky morning voice. I opened one of my eyes and saw him smiling at me.  “Excuse me why did you do that?” I stare at him in disbelief. He just shrugged and held my hand.

“Do you want to take a bath first or eat first?”

“I’ll take a bath first. I smell like crap.”

“Okay let’s go to your room.”

“No you can’t”

“Why?”

“You might harass me.”

“My goodness if I was even planning to do so I have all the chance when you were asleep.”

“Aha! So you really thought of it!”

“No. So please stop being such a baby. The reason why I’m going to follow you on your room was because I’m just afraid you might you know. I won’t enter the bathroom, I promise!”

“It’s okay, no need to worry I don’t want to die in the morning. I’ll meet you at 8:00 to eat.”

 He suddenly looked pissed and just nodded and let go of my hand and walked the other way.

 

8:30 AM

I am so sure I really pissed him because it is now 30 minutes past 8 and I haven’t seen any trace of him. I know he’ll give up on me. Ha! No one really can take me seriously. I’m just too annoying.

“Miss excuse me, are you Lee Haneul?” I nod at the guy who looks like some staff of the ship. “Can you please follow me?” I nod once again and followed him. After reaching what seems like a VIP place he gave me a card and asked me to go straight and swipe it myself. I was about to ask him about it but he disappeared right after pointing at the door. I just followed what he said. I wanted to die anyway so why bother if this is safe or not. I swiped the card at the door and opened it.

The place was breathtaking. There were flowers everywhere and this was the other end of the ship. It was only me there and I can just hear the sound of the waves. There was a table for two at the middle and I just sat there since I’ve been standing for 30 minutes because of that stupid guy. I closed my eyes for a second and I suddenly heard something so I opened my eyes and saw a toy plane flying towards me. It has a basket hanging in it. It landed on the table in front of me. There was no letter/card or something so I looked everywhere but saw no one. I peeked on the basket and so food. My stomach started to growl because I haven’t eaten since last night. I can eat this right? I just decided on my own and ate the food.

 

9:00 AM

I finished everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter