4am

삼일 (Three Days)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why did you even bother to follow me here? Sorry I know this may sound so absurd but do you like me?” I asked him as I hugged myself looking at the beautiful sea in front of me. He smiled and shook his head, “I just don’t like the thought of people going and ending their lives.” He rubbed his hands together. I know he’s really feeling cold. His nose and cheeks are the evidence.

“I’m such a cruel person aren’t I?” He faced me and held my shoulders, “Everyone has a reason why they feel like doing such things and did I not tell you to forget everything? We’re restarting your life.”He looks at his watch. “Starting today, 4:00am Lee Haneul is starting her life again with me Kim Jinwoo.” He tucked my hair on my ears and put back his left hand on my shoulder and smiled again.

“Why do you make it sound like I’m going to marry you?” I chuckled. He put his fist up and shouted, “Yes! You laughed. My plan is working and why not? We don’t know what’s ahead of us.” This boy is really like an angel. I’ve never met someone who talks to me like him.

“Let’s get inside. It’s so cold here.” He interlaced his hand with mine. I suddenly felt like I was electrified. We kept walking until we saw a sofa near the fireplace. He gestured me to sit down beside him and so I did. He put his arm behind me and moved my head to his shoulders. “I was going to tell you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter