FINAL

Daddy's punishment

 

" Deullie baby, don't yell at your Daddy like that" Sungmin warned softly.

"Mommy,,can I have some pizza please" Sandeul asked softly, ignoring to what Sungmin had scolded him  earlier, " Pease eat in my room"

"Allright babe" Sungmin sighed, but still smiled ta his youngest child, knowing that he still mad " Go wait in your room" Sandeul walked back to his room, hugging his blanket that smelled like Kyuhyun, tightly. Kyuhyun on the other hand, had lost his appetite completely. He wasn't mad at Sandeul, in fact he was mad at himself, he deserve the atitude Sandeul was giving him.
"It'll be allright babe, I promise" Sungmin whispered at his ear with a plate of cut-up pizza in his hand. He kissed Kyuhyun's cheek and left the kitchen.

"Are you okay Daddy" Jintuo asked, his mouth smeared with tomato sauce.
" Y-Yeah I'm fine,,finish up you dinner okay?"

***

"You can't yell at yur Daddy like that Deullie" Sungmin spoke softly, brushing away Sandeul's hair from his forehead. Sandeul was busy scarfing down his cut-up pizza but still payed attention to what his Mommy was saying as both of them sat on Sandeul's bed.
" He did not love Sandeul, he laughs at Sandeul and didn't give me pizza" Sandeul replied sadly, popping another pizza, chewing slowly,
"He loves you Deullie, so much. He's really sorry for what he did. Do you love him Deullie? Do you love Daddy?
"I love Daddy, Very very much" Sandeul replied, looking up at Sungmin with his big teary eyes. Sungmin know that it is just a matter of time.


It was two o'clock in the morning, and Kyuhyun'eyes still wide open. He kept replaying the way Sandeul rejected him and the amount of hate in his eyes. To him, it was hate even though he knows Sandeul is incapable of hating someone. He's too naive, and kind to be associated with the word hate. He could faintly hear Sungmin's soft snores coming from beside him; Sungmin told him to give Sandeul some time, and he was pretty sure that in the morning he's will be the one looking for his Daddy. But will he though? What if Sandeul kept pushing him away?.

Giving up on sleeping, Kyuhyun went to the kitchen to have a glass of warm milk. After drinking his beverage, he picked up one of the sour warhead from the candy jar and headed toward Sandeul's room. He didn't know what he was doing or expected to happen, but his body seemed to be moving by itself. He was extremely surprise to hear Sandelu's voice when he peeked through his bedroom door that was left ajar.

"Deullie miss Daddy" The sobbed, talking to his bear plushy.

" But Daddy laugh at Deullie and now Daddy forgets about me" Tears voluntarily rolled down his cheek. He didn't mean to let Jintuo gave him the sour warhead candy, he didn't mean to laugh at him, and he definitely didn't forget him. Quietly, he entered Sandeul's room. When he sat on Sandeul's bed, Sandeul automatically turned his body so that now he was facing Kyuhyun.

" Hi baby" Kyuhun choked out. Even though Sandeul was still mad at Kyuhyun, he was stoll worried to see his Daddy crying infront of him.

" W-why Daddy cry?" Sandeul asked shyly.

"I..I missed you" Kyuhyun replied, brushing his fingers on his son's chubby cheek.

"But Daddy laugh at me,,and-and didn't come get me to eat pizza" Sandeul sobbed, hugging his plushy tighter. Instead of answerinf his son, Kyuhyun hoisted Sandeul gentlt and hug him tight.

"I'm sorry I laughed baby. I didn't mean to. Daddy was meanie....but will you forgive me? Forgive Daddy?I promise I won't do it again..and I promise I won't let you eat anything sour ever again"

" I love you Daddy?" was all Sandeul's answer, hugging him abck, and that was Kyuhyun neededto hear.

" Here let me show you something" Kyuhyun pulled back from the hug and pulled out the sour warhead candy from his pocket of his sweatpant. He tear the small packet and popped the red with white powdered candy into his mouth. His face crumpled up weirdly as the sour taste stings his taste buds. Sandel giggled uncontrollably ata his Daddy's contorted face.

" No spit!" Sandeul warned playfully when he saw Kyuhyun was about to spit the candy out of his mouth. So kyuhyun had no other option but to the candy until it dissolves completely in his mouth while hugging the giggling boy tightly. Kyuhyun and Sandeul felt asleep in each others arms the next hour, after hearing Sandeul babbled about the new episode of Power Rangers to Kyuhyun.


Thenext morning Jintuo had to go through the same thing in order to get Sandeul's forgiveness. Everybody laughed at Jintuo's face when the candy hits his tongue, even he himself had to laugh looking at his own face through the mirror.
Sungmin decided to throw away the sour warheads candy, for everyone's safety and proclaimed the candy as one of the forbidden foods of the house.

 

END


 


A/N:

Thank you for your time reading this fic, and thank you for those who have subscribed and leave me some comments, i love you guys.

and thank you for MOTIONLESSNINJA who upvote this fic.

 

Will be back with new kyumin fic

see you