chapter 1

Daddy's punishment

 

 

A four years old Cho Sandeul wake up from his afternoon nap to the sounds of his family giggling. He sat up and removed his favourite blanket that was covering his small body and rubbed his eyes with his small fist. He had slept in the couch, one of his favourite place to have his afternoon nap, and he noticed that someone had closed the television, causing him to frown. His father know that he liked to sleep and wake up with the TV still on. He liked it because he hate silence, and he scraed of it. He jumped off the couch and headed toward the kitchen, where he heard the sounds of people giggling and laughing. When he entered the kitchen he saw his Daddy and Jintuo sitting at the table.

"Daddy can I sit on your lap" Sandeul announced as he climbed on his Daddy's lap.

"Hey babe" Kyuhyun kissed his son's forehaed lovingly

"Did you sleep good?" Kyuhyun asked Sandeul.

"Why Daddy close the TV?" Sandeul asked, frowning a bit.

"Sorry baby...I forgot" Kyuhyun apologized to his son, as he hugged Sandeul from behind closer to his body. He did know that Sandeul liked to sleep with the TV on, but it's a bad habit that he tries to help Sandeul get rid off. Sandeul on the other hand felt like his Daddy neglecting his needs. He frown at his Daddy. Kyuhyun knew that Sandeul wasn't exactly mad at him, he's just a bit cranky whenever he just woke up.

'I know baby, I'm really sory okay?' Kyuhyun said, feeling slightly guilty.

"Deullie, Deullie" Jintuo hollered at his younger brother, smiling slyly.

"Yes hyung." Sandeul replied tentatively at his older brother, peering up at the table looking for him.

"Do you wan t a candy?" Jintuo asked mischievously.

"Candy?" Sandeul smiled brightly at the word. He held out his hand politely and replied "Yes please". Kyuhyun was slightky worried with the outcome but he still let Jintuo placed the small round powdered candy on Sandeul's small hand. Without wasting any time, Sandeul happily popped the candy into his mouth, but once his saliva dissolves the candy on his tongue, Sandeul's face crumpled as he jumped off Kyuhyun's lap and spit out the awfully sour candy from his mouth. His eyes were begin to water but when he looked up, his Daddy and Jintuo were laughing at him. He hated sour foods and he hated when they made fun of him. He really couldn't understand what was so funny. The awfull sour taste was still in his mouth so Sandeul tries to spit it out but it only cause them to laugh harder. By now a tear had trickled down his chubby cheeks, his small lips quivering and he felt mad, and sad. Why are they laughing while his is crying? Why are they being so mean to him? He let out a scream that startled everyone in the kitchen. After that Sandeul immediatly ran out of the kitchen, crying.

Sungmin just had got home from grocery shopping, and when he entered the house, he was surprised to hear a loud scream which is he recognized as Sandeul's. He walked through the living room with two brown paper bags and suddenly Sandeul bolted out from the kitchen crying and screaming. he would've stop the toddler but the two large paper bags in his hands stop him. Sandeul ran pass him and Sungmin guessed that he was heading toward his room. Sungmin guess was right when he heard Sandeul's bedroom door slammed shut loudly. He sighed thinking that Sandeul probably throwing on his rare tantrums, he continued walking toward the kitchen. To his surprise, when he entered the kitchen, he saw a very mad and giulty looking Kyuhyun, scolding their first son, Jintuo. He waits till Kyuhun was done nagging the boy about something so Sungmin decided to put away the groceries that he bought. By the time Kyuhyun had finished his little lectures, Sungmin had finishep up putting the groceries away. Kyuhjun didn't say anything to Sungmin, he just pull out one of the chair and sit on it. He let out a long sigh and rubbed his face with both hands.

"What did the boy do now, Sandeul seem pretty upset" Sungmin asked with a chuckle but his last statement caused Kyuhyun to groan.

'It's not their fault...it's mine", Kyuhyun admited feeling ashamed of himself .

"What" Sungmin asked, quite shocked. " How can Sandeul be mad  at his most favourite person in the world"

"God you are making me feel worse" Kyuhyun groaned. Sungmin chuckled and moved to sit on his husband's lap. He caress Kyuhyun's cheeks. He bumped his nose with Kyuhyun's then pecked his lips.

"Sorry babe. Now what did you do to make our snowball cry like that" Sungmin spoke as his lips brushed with Kyuhyun's.

'Uhhhh...I let Jintuo gave him a sour warhead candy" Kyuhyun admitted, "Knowing he hates sour things'

"Oh" was the only thing Sungmin could say. He was silent for a few seconds before speaking again.

"That's bad"

"Yeah" Kyuhyun snorted.

" That not all. When we saw the funny face he made when he ate it, we all laughed at him. That's when he snapped. God....I'm such a of father".

"No, you're not" Sungmin retorded.

"I am, what kind of father laugh at his own son when it not even funny" Kyuhyun stubbornly argued.

"Your move might be a one" Sungmin argued his point make Kyuhyun's eyes bulge out, " but that does not mean that you're a of a father. You were just tyring to have some harmless fun, I'm sure you meant Sandeul not harm".

"Thanks babe" kyuhyun pecked Sungmin's lip, "but that didn't make me feel less like a ".

"Well I love yor so shut up", Sungmin joked causing Kyuhyun to crack a smile at his silly joke

"Let me talk to Sandeul, okay? and you're on a dinner duty with Jintuo, as a punishment"

"Yes sir" Kyuhyun salute him before dive in for a deep kiss.


Sungmin could hear the soft sniffling sound as he stands infront the door of Sandeul's bedroom. It's really rare to see Sandeul upset and when he does, it usually is big deal. They found out that Sandeul really hated sour things during his 3rd birthday party. One of the drinks was a icy lemon lime which is typically sour. When Sandeul had a sip of the drink, he immediately threw a fit and walked around the house, warning people not to drink it. From that day forward, Sungmin and Kyuhyun knew that they should avoid any foods that is sour from entering Sandeul's mouth.

Sungmin was about to turn the knob of Sandeul's bedroom door but stop when he felt a small hand tugged on his pant.
"Mommy" Jintuo spoke, his face was etched with guiltiness.

"Can I talk to Deullie? Say I am sorry"

"Not now baby" Sungmin answered softly, "let me talk to him first, okay?"

"Okay, but I am sorry Mommy" Jintuo said, looking at Sungmin straight in the eyes.

"I know but let me talk to Sandeul first okay, you can help Daddy set up dinner" Sungmin told him as he kissed his forehead. Jintuo nodded solemnly and dragged himself to the kitchen. Sungmin thought it was good to let them drown in guilt for a while because they did make fun on Sandeul when he did't deserve it.

Sungmin walked into Sandeul's bedromm and noticed that Sandeul had trashed his bed and threw out every single toys from his toy chest. Sungim followed the sound of the boy's sobs and sniffle and found Sandeul at the place he always at whenever something upset him; the small corner beside his closet. He had his face buried in Ben, the bear, crying softly with occasianal sobs and sniffle. Sungmin's heart broke at the sight and quickly moved towards the crying boy.

"Hi baby" Sungmin cooed, as he moved Sandeul to cradle on his lap. Sandeul moved his head from the teddy bear, showing Sungmin his watery blood-shot eyes.
"Ssshh,,, stop crying baby. You're gonna make yourself sick".

"Mommy..." Sandeul whined.
"Th-they g-give Deullie s-sour can-candy and-and-and laugh at-at Deullie,..Deullie did not like sour candy but-but Daddy laugh, Daddy laugh at Deullie"

"shh, stop crying baby" Sungmin was a bit lost for words. He kept wiping away the fresh tears and kisssed hi son's sweaty forehead repeatedly.

" Hyung laugh, Daddy laugh....they are meanie Mommy..D-Deullie don't like meanie" He sobed as he grabbed Sungmin's shirt and buried his face in it.

"Come on bud, let's cuddle while you get some sleep okay?" Sungmin suggest and he could feel his son nod through his shirt. Carefully he picked up his son and headed for Sandeul's bed. Sandeul's bed was a bit too small for both of them, but Sungmin managed to squeeze both of them on it. Half an hour later, Sungmin pried himself away from the sleeping boy and covered his small body with his yellow blanket that he retrive from livingroom. He went back to the kitchen and saw that Jintuo and Kyuhyun was arranging plates, spoons and forks on the table. He noticed that there's two boxes of pizza that Kyuhyun had probably order.

"How Sandeul baby" Kyuhyun asked quietly, so that Jintuo wouldn't hear him.

"He is sleeping, probably tired from all the crying" Sungmin answered with a sympathetic smile

"I'm sure he'll be fine when he wakes up" He hoped.


But Sandeul didn't feel any better when he wakes up, especially when his Mommy wasn't by his side. He climbed off the bed and walked out of his room dragging his blanket behind him. He heard voice from the kitchen and relaized that they were having dinner ,....without him. They gave him sour candy, laugh at him and now ate dinner without him. He could faintly smell the lovely aroma of the pizza, one of his favorite dinner, especially when Kyuhyun cut it up into a cute little cube shape. He peeked into the kitchen from the archway, separating the hallway and kitchen, and saw that his Daddy and his brother sitting around the table, eating pizza.The only person that wasn't at the table was his Mommy, who is at the kitchen island, cutting up a slice of pizza, which means he hadn't forgot about him yet.

"Mommy" Sandeul spoke timidly, causing every pair of eyes in the kitchen to look at him.

"Deullie" Kyuhyn cheered happily, thinking that Sandeul's anger had blown off.

"NO" Sandeul yellled loudly, causing Kyuhyun to sank back into his seat.

" I want Mommy"

 

TBC


 

a/n: in case you've read this fics, i will tell you that i repost it from my old acct.

aaaannnddd sorry for the typos and grammars error, lmao english is not my native language so pls bear with me,,kayyy

anyway see you soon!!