Chapter | 02

Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
         

fearless.

Current Music: You're My Best Friend - Queen

 

 

♬ ♬ ♬

    It's been 5 months since the day he had moved to South Korea. Everything has been quite good now that he no longer feeling weird with everything or whined over everything instead of accepting his fate. People had started to accept him and didn't mind his different hair or his slightly weird accent —well, at least they had no longer blatantly stared at him anymore and it was a good thing since the stare was giving him a creep and uncomfortable feeling.   His classmates weren't as bad as what Hyukjae previously thought either. They had started to talk to him more and even asked him to joined them on lunch break or group study, or simply invited him to tag along on a basketball or soccer match, sports that Hyukjae really liked to do.   The girls also had been treating him nicely, always kindly offering him some stuffs like handmade cookies and bentos while all along keeping their smile and giggles here and there at him whenever he appears and when Hyukjae silently thought the treatment kind of weird since compared to the boys in the class Hyukjae rarely talked with them he though appreciated the kindness a lot.   Adapting himself with the school routines and classes was more easy than what he expected too. Not only that Hyukjae was good at sports and practically excelled in PE class, he was also quite brilliant at the class, after all his previous school in California was way more advanced than the school he now went into in terms of curriculum and competency. It made him being accepted more and more by his classmates and teachers.   Hyukjae had successfully made himself lots of friends and he had came to enjoy his new school and his new classmates just like how he likes his old school and his old friends. He always had something fun to do with them. Yesterday for example, the boys from his class had decided to go trying this new Game Kyuhyun—one of his friend, the youngest in the class who was a game freak— had bought and asked him to join.   Thus being said, they had been spending the whole afternoon after the school hours in Kyuhyun's house, eating deliciously baked cookies Kyu's mom had made for them while trying to gain the highest score and practically making chaos in the youngest bedroom.   All in all, they shared a good laugh throughout the game and it was fun ...yet the 10 years old couldn't help but noticed that something was missing.     And that something was none other but his best friend.    

Lee Donghae.

 

   

 

'You're the first one
When things turn out bad
You know I'll never be lonely
You're my only one
And I love the things
I really love the things that you do
You're my best friend'

        5 months had been passed and the boy with golden locks had been attached to the brunette boy. They were inseparable. Glued on the hips like Siamese twins.   No matter how nice his new other friends were, Donghae was special. The brunette is his closest friend. His best friend.
Hyukjae liked him in a different level of friendship.   Only 5 months had passed yet the younger had somehow knows him just as much—if not more—as his close friends in California thus he could understand what kind of mood he's in just by a simple glance. The younger also has this scary ability to made him smile just by lifting up the tip of his own lips upward forming a soft angelic smile and just by looking at the glimmer in his orbs and heard the sound of his carefree laugh, Hyukjae would forget his current is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter