Chapter 2

[Two-shot] The Yearbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's Point of View

Right when I was going to go to prom, my sister had a serious anxiety attack and he had to rush to her to the hospital. It was so bad that our telling her that she was ok didn't work. Being in a tux in a hospital is not a fun thing at all. I had nurses look like me like I was some flaming well done meat just for them.

"Jongin, sweetie, there is an hour left of the senior prom. Why don't you go? We can hold down the fort. Your sister is asleep and won't notice you gone," my mother tells me.

I smile at my mother and give her a hug. "Mom, it is fine. Sis would kill me if she found out I left while she is the hospital. I went to three proms, even four because I dated a chick at another high school so yeah. I'm cool. Besides the theme is not for me and I told my date to go without me. She probably had date number two lined up," I laugh thinking it is true. Taking one of the bees of the queen of our high school, those bees always had a choice of any guy.

"You are too good, my boy. And you are a jock. I still don't get how that combination worked out," my mother tells me and we spend the rest of the night watching after my sister.

**********************

"Yo, Kai," my fellow buddy yelled my name. We were doing nothing in the last day of class. "You didn't sign my yearbook bro. We are going to different universities so sign, bro."

I roll my eyes at Brian and sign his year book. He signs my yearbook and I get it back then I see Eunjicome up to me. She is wearing a sun dress and her hair shapes her face making her look pretty. If she wasn't so shy, she could have been top hot girl in the whole school.

"Hey Jongin," she blushes and I smile encouraging her. She smiles back, "sign my yearbook. Last time we see each other and all," she finishes with a queering voice.

I look like I don't notice. "Sure, sign my too," to which she blushes further and takes my yearbook from my hands. I find a page to sign and am surprised that she got a lot of wishes from people, maybe she wasn't all shy after all. I write something generic on one of the pages for her, not sure what to say but I do end the message with calling her 'beautiful.'

"Here's your yearbook. Jongin! might be a little hard to find where I wrote but that's the fun of exploring a yearbook, right?" she said with a shy smile.

I smile and think that I am not going to read any of the messages from my friends. Too lazy, besides I heard byes from everyone. "Have a great first year at your university, Eunji."

"Hey Kai! Sign my yearbook, dude!" A loud football player yelled across the room.

"Well bye!" I waved and ran to my buddy.

**********************

"Whoo hoo!" All of us yell in our frat house. We are having an early end of the year party. Who c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter