Chapter 1

[Two-shot] The Yearbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He’s not here!” I say with a shocked expression on my face.

It is prom night and I was hoping to tell the guy who I liked for four years that I liked him. He is popular, handsome and devilishly smart. But he didn’t go to prom this time when I seen him at prom for the past three years. I would always steal a dance with him, promising myself that I would tell him how I felt. But I always chickened out. 

Why? you ask. Well because this crazy hot cheerleader would come up and steal him away. This time the cheerleaders are looking for him and he's not here.  We are seniors and we are about to graduate and yet he did not show up.

“I guess it’s not meant to be” says one of my friends.

We were staying in a line to get our photos taken. The theme this year is "Confessing underneath the stars". Ahhh! The theme is sooo right and so wrong at the same time! He's not here!

I smiled and posed and danced the night away with a heavy heart.

**********************

Days passed and he still never noticed me. On the day of the graduation, we ended up switching yearbooks. It clicked in my head to tell him in his yearbook. I chose a page that nobody else would read. And I wrote:

“Dear Jongin,

            How are you? I hope you have gotten into the school that you wanted and that you are going to be happy. I missed you at prom. I really wanted to steal a dance…and I wanted to do that because... I like you. There I said it. Well I didn't say it, I wrote it but hey I just really wanted you to know. I liked you for god knows how long and decided to tell you this at prom but as you can see I failed. So I am telling you now, if you read this or not, my consciousness is clear and know that I think you will defiantly make something of yourself.”

                        Yours always,

                                    Eunji J.

 "Here's your yearbook. Jongin! "might be a little hard to find what you I wrote but that's the fun of exploring a yearbook, right?" I said with a shy smile.

"Have a great first year at your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter