Plan B

Food Thief !

Next day

“Nooooooooooooooooooo how can this happend?” Onew shouted watching the empty bowl again, he couldn’t believe, he checked his food bowl before sleeping.

Key now was getting used of all this morning drama by his leader; he was doing his work without looking at Onew.

Onew took empty bowl in his hand & started to search hole beneath to his cupboard but he didn’t find any.

He was sure that there was ghost in their dorm which was eating his food because he couldn’t find any clue for the thief.

Now he was really confused like had no idea what should he do next to stop all this, he was in his own thinking when Manager came inside.

“Hurry up boys we have schedules” Onew got up hearing those words by manager he went to get ready of course as a leader he had some duties aside from his personal problems.

Rehearsal was smoothly completed everyone was good at each step; sweat was dripping from every members body, showing their hard work.

Taemin , Jonghyun & Key went ahead as they had same schedule, Onew & Minho had other schedule after two hours so they had little time for rest.

Minho was sitting on floor back resting to the wall, eyes closed. Onew was collecting all material after that he came near to Minho & sat near to him.

“Do you know my food is still vanishing?” Onew said to Minho but he didn’t get reply so he looked at his face, surprisingly Minho was sleeping it was little rare because he known as  most energetic member who never liked to stay still.

Onew looked at Minho’s face he was peacefully sleeping but his face was pale. Onew always like Minho’s sporty tan skin but it was different to see him in pale skin.

He thought it’s not right to wake him up so he collected & packed all Minho’s stuff , he noticed that as usual there was not any food stuff present in younger’s bag which he always like to eat.

He checked his watch, still more than half hour was remain for next schedule, he went towards Minho & tapped his shoulder “Minhoyaa...wake up...Minhoyaa”

He was feeling bad to wake up Minho but schedules were there which they couldn’t avoid.

Minho opened his eyes slowly; he was blinking his eyes but he couldn’t open his it properly, tiredness could be seen in his eyes.

“Minhoya wake up, we have next schedule to catch” Onew patted younger’s back, Minho finally got it & stood up slowly but he couldn’t balanced himself fortunately Onew caught him on time.

“Minhoyaa....are you alright?” Onew asked with so much concern...he didn’t see younger that much weak.

“Oh yes...just little tired” Minho stood properly with the help of Onew.

“haa..this all due to that stupid bet ..I will beat that manger in pulp” Onew said angrily

“You can’t ...”Minho looked at his hyung with smile

“Why ?  you think I can’t punch him?” Onew said clutching his fist

“You are so sensitive hyung ...last month you were get emotion cause you accidently killed bug ...how can you do this?” Minho was now smiling cheek to cheek.

“Things changed Minhoya.....my anger replaced my emotions, the day my lovely food started to vanish from my bowl ..I became emotionless” Onew said rolling his eyes which made Minho burst into laugh.

“Don’t laugh...I have already set the target to beat to two people , first that food thief & second our manager” Onew showed his underdeveloped  guns, Minho was continuously laughing which made Onew happy.

“What if they both are same person ..” Minho casually said to Onew.

“Oh ..yes..you are right ...it is possible...why didn’t I think it first?” Onew’s eyes widened

“Oh hyung...what ? I was just joking” Minho stopped laughing because he was watching his hyung thinking something very serious.

“I have a plan B” Onew said clapping his hands

“No...please hyung , stop this” Minho said with annoyance.

“The day until I grab that food thief, I will not stop” Onew said with full of confidence,

“ Plus you are helping me in this plan” He was watching Minho with hope.

“No..I don’t want to be part of this stupid plan” Minho was taking step back as his hyung approaches towards with him with puppy eyes.

“Please Minho, you always help me, you are tender heart” Onew pouted. Minho shook his head.

“Okay ....So I will tell to other about your silly diet & stupid bet” Onew said poking his finger into Minho’s broad chest.

Minho thought for a while & sighed  “Okay...What’s the plan B?”  Onew smirked with winning smile.

At Night

“Is this your plan B, hyung, stay awake like owl at night waiting for your food thief?” Minho said eyes totally sleepy, Onew just smiled at younger he was also feeling sleepy.

Onew & Minho were seating at dining room with dim light, time was 2.30 am, they were patrolling since 11.30 pm & there was still no sign of anyone.

“Hyung, let’s go to sleep, no one is coming” Minho was unable to open his eyes.

“Just wait little, Manger hyung will be here soon ...didn’t you observed he was staring to us at dinner time & then went hurriedly ...I’m sure he is thief” Onew said chewing chips. He offered some snacks to Minho but he refused.

“Hyungggggg , he was just checking we were eating well or not & he has to arranged our tomorrow’s schedule so he went ahead early & if you are that sure so just change the door password he will not  able enter to dorm ” Minho was rubbing his eyes.

“He was acting, he will be here soon” Onew was confident about his predictions.

By the time when clock reached to 3.30 am, Minho finally couldn’t hold his sleep & he yawned “I’m going to sleep hyung & you too go to bed” Minho waved to Onew & went to his room.

Onew also couldn’t hold his sleep he cursed under his breath to invisible food thief & got up , he went to check his food bowl, when he confirmed it was intact, he went to door & changed its password” he was now assured, he was sure that theif was his manager & as he changed the password he couldn’t steal his food. 

He yawned & spread on his bed, hugging his pillow, he was dam sure that his food was safe.

But who knows what happened next?

 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi friend,

Sorry for taking long for update , now  just 2 chapter remain for reviling mystery , hope you like this chapter ^^