Minho's problem

Food Thief !

 

 

Onew was now feeling relaxed as Minho said he will never get angry 

"So, you really didn't touch my food, ri8?" Onew said 

" No,  I never lied to you,hyung."   Minho said while trying to sit comfortably on bed.

" I know, that's why I trust you more,... . means I trust every member but  to you most" Onew said while ruterning light punch on Minho's shoulder.

"Really, thank you hyung"  Minho said tiredly,

"Your reliable min, that's why I only told you this, not to others" " He is the only who can support my idea even though they are silly, my sweet Min" Onew was thinking again.

Minho was trying to concentrate what Onew saying but he was feeling little uncomfortable, but Onew was too excited to tell his story to him  

"Min, do you know it was apple pie, meat ball rice, black bean noodles and most important fried chicken,....how  my chicken got vanished?"  Onew was pouting

"Hyung, can you please stop saying all these food's name, hearing these name I feel uncomfortable" he was nervously his lips.

"Why, I don't think so you have any food allergy " Onew was said with surprised look.

Onew then went to Minho's side & then starts observing him, after staring for a while.

“What’s wrong? you’re looking pale and skinny Min”

“Oh that, nothing serious, don’t worry, just continue your story” Minho again tried to change the topic. 

“Don’t change the topic, sometime ago you did the same” Onew caught it. “Means I observed that, you’re looking tired which is unusual, and since couple of months you’re getting skinny & pale“  

“As I said hyung, there is nothing much serious” Minho said avoiding contact with Onew.

“You can’t lie with me …why don’t you tell me , ..I..I  think you don’t trust me “

Minho suddenly stood up “ Don’t say this, I trust you more than anyone”

“So tell me why are you getting pale  and skinny? And why did you stop me earlier about food’s name” Onew was getting curious.

“I don’t want to say this to anyone but you don’t leave me option, hyung”

Minho cleared his throat “I am on dieting”   

Onew was then on the floor rolling laughing with clutching his stomach “You on diet, impossible! “

Minho on the other hand was only watching his hyung, awkwardly.

“Sorry…..bu….but , but there is no need Min,” after controlling his laugh   “I means,  after 5 meal a day also never increased your weight, so why dieting?”

Minho nervously starts playing with his fingers “Some months ago, Manager hyung said that I am looking chabi & need to loose my weight, but I said there is no need as I can control my weight.”

“So, why are you doing this?”

“He then said that I just can’t control my eating and just giving excuse” Minho said while shifting his place.

“You have to just ignored him & should continue your own way, like me” Onew said confidently  

“I want to do the same but but… he just put a bet & challenged me”

“ Oh no, …& it must be triggered  your competitiveness…….he just know your weakness Min” Onew said shooking his head.

“He put a bet that for next 6 month I have to eat only 2 meals/day, & should lost my weight about 20 Kg” Minho said while staring floor.

  

“That’s why you are avoiding eating with us; I thought you were eating with SUJU members” Onew was now getting serious “Min, life is not game & don’t try too hard to win each game, It was just bet”

“No hyung, you know that in any game until I get success I can’t sleep well”….. “ It was hard first to control, but now I can do this, I am confident about this” he said with determination.

“No Min, you are athletic person, you’re so energetic and that’s why you need proper meal, this dieting can spoil your health.” Onew said worriedly.

“This is challenge to me, & you know me , Once I made commitment then I never listen anyone, not even me” Onew know younger very well so he also know the seriousness about his challenge.

But I am just worried about you Min, don’t pull it too far”  

  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

           hi friends,

sorry not to update early, yesterday I was just too happy & proud to hear Minho's singing at music core, omg he is sooooo good, have you heard his soft, deep, soothing voice. I was just hearing it last night repeatatively so forgot to update. I am not satidfied with this chapter but next chapter I will do my best & I am also writing new story pairing onho " The beauty inside you"

you can see my minho's singing Kyuhyun " At Gwanghwamun" at Music core here is the link

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHbKZkCl14k