Suspect 3 : Jonghyun & Taemin

Food Thief !

 

Next day

 

  "Nooooo, not again" Onew was crying as he seen the déjà vu. Key just skipped out from him, he just didn't want to get involved leader’s any clumsy things, and for him it was best thing to just ignore Onew.

 

        Onew still was confused and upset because his food thief still unknown for him. He was sitting near dining table embracing his favourite bowl from which food got vanished.

 

 

“Hyung, why are you sitting like this?” Jonghyun said entering into dorm.

 

“Nothing, just believing in ghost” Onew said with his complex language, head hanging down.

 

“Hyung, please say something that I can understand” Jonghyun said annoyingly.

 

Onew looked up at Jonghyun & his eyes widened. Jonghyun was eating cookies which are so much alike his stolen cookies. He got up from chair & step towards Jonghyun.

 

“What’s this?” Onew pointed his finger to cookie.

 

 “Cookies, wanna bite?” Jonghyun put it in front of Onew’s face.

 

 

I knew it, this dino is the real thief, he the one who took my food , what a shameless person , eating it  in front of me” Onew mumbled himself grinding his teeth.

 

 

“Woh...woh...hyung ,It’s okay,  if you don’t want it, just stop making weird faces” Jonghyun taken a back watching Onew.

 

“Where do you get this?”Onew asked him narrowing his eyes. Jonghyun made question face he didn’t get his Hyung’s attitude.

 

“Why should I answer you? Why on the earth you are acting like this” with this Jonghyun then sat on a chair & Onew on opposite site. Onew was continuously staring him, which was making Jonghyun confused.

 

      Minho entered into dining hall; he was looking little pale but still good as compared to yesterday. He just starched his arms & sat next to Onew but as he saw that Onew was not paying attention rather he was staring something.

 

      Minho found out the source, it was the cookie that Jonghyun was eating. As he knew the whole incident he sensed the situation.

 

“Why are you staring to Jonghyun, hyung?” Minho asked him with low voice & poking Onew’s shoulder.

 

Onew came back to senses when he felt something  to his shoulder, he turned his head & found Minho was blinking at him.

 

“What?” Onew asked him aloud “Shhh” Minho put his hand on Onew’s mouth. Jonghyun & Key just stopped for a while & then resumed their own work.

 

Minho dragged Onew from dinning to living room

 

“What? Why are you dragging me?” Onew said with annoyed tone. Minho just gestured him to keep his voice down.

 

“Are you suspecting Jonghyun Hyung now?” Minho asked him

 

 “How do you know that?” Onew said surprisingly

 

“The way you are watching him, it can easily describe your mind” Minho chuckled

 

“Don’t laugh, I am so sure that Dino stole my food, didn’t you see that cookie he was eating” Onew was beaming leasers to Jonghyun.

 

“Don’t jump to the conclusion Hyung, I will see either he is thief or not” Minho said squzzing Onew’s shoulder.

 

“How ? I’m pretty much sure about him, it’s the same butter honey cookie” Onew said chewing his lips.

 

“Don’t worry about it, I will show you how to solve any problems without making any fuss” Minho assured him.

 

Then both of them went to dining table, Jonghyun was still eating that cookie.

 

“Hi Jonghyun Hyung, What’s going on?” Minho took the initiative.

 

“Nothing just blue night show & my solo” Jonghyun said munching his cookie.

 

“You are so busy hyung, I regularly hear your radio show & your déjà boo is awesome” Minho started to praise him.

 

“Thanks Minhoya, but it’s really tiring to me, I even didn’t get any time for eating” Jonghyun said with sigh.

 

“Ohh, hyung you are so hardworking, let me massage you, it will help you to feel relax” Minho went to Jonghyun & started to massaging Jonghyun’s shoulder.

 

Onew was not getting how Minho could solve this mystery like this, so just kept mum & watching them.

 

“Thank you Minhoya, this is really relaxing, you are the only who can understand me, but some people just annoyed other without any reason” Jonghyun glared at Onew. 

 

“Hyung, wow this cookies looks nice, where do you get this?” Minho came to the point

 

“Oh this, my fans gave me” Jonghyun said munching another one.

 

Liar, liar” Onew made mouth angrily, Minho gestured him to keep quite.

 

“Oh really, that’s so nice of them” Minho said squzzing Jonghyung’s shoulder.

 

“Yes these are my favourites, fan are really care about me, as they know that I didn’t get much time to eat & rest from my schedules, that’s why they send me so many boxes of nuts and chocolate cookies”   Jonghyun said with teary eyes & opened his bag to show some chocolate full boxes.

 

Minho then turned to Onew, watching all this boxes of different flavours Onew’s face already turned to small & embarrassed.

 

Jonghyun pull out one box from his bag “Minhoya, take this from me to my lovely dongsen.” Minho kept looking at box but never took that.

 

“It....it’s okay hyung, I am not hungry” Minho shook his head he was hungrily watching these cookies but he was too determined about his bet.

 

“You & not hungry? How this is possible?” Jonghyun was surprised.

 

“Ohh, that’s it will increase my weight” Minho said with low tone.

 

“What???” hearing this Jonghyun started to laugh loudly, due to his loud laughs Taemin & Key also came outside from their room.

 

“What the hell you are thinking Minhoya? there is no need” Jonghyun said with controlling his laugh.

 

Minho was quite he didn’t want to give any chance to his hyung to make fun of him that he was doing all for just any stupid bet & his uncontrolled competitiveness.

 

Taemin & Key was also surprised hearing this, as they knew Minho’s appetite,

 

“This is stupid, if you eat five times a day then also there is least chance of your weight gain, you have athletic body, you need food” Jonghyun said as he saw Minho’s elongated face, remaining three nodded as they agreed on this.

 

“I know, just not feeling to eat anything” Minho said head hanging down.

 

“Omo, are you feeling ill Minhoya” Key came forward & put his hand on Minho’s forehead.

 

“No, just .....don’t feel hungry” Minho stopped Key, Onew was watching all this he was also thinking that Minho should quit his childish bet & eat well, but he knew younger’s competitiveness very well.

 

“Okay, Okay we will not force you, may be today is not good day for your health but please don’t skip meals” Key said with concern

 

 “Yes, since some days I never seen you at dinner or lunch with us, Hyung” Taemin said worriedly.

 

“I was with suju hyungs for dinner, don’t worry tae” Minho said with weak smile. Onew was getting upset due to Minho’s false behaviour more than that he was worried about younger.

 

“Okay, stop this, we have schedules guys, be hurry or manager hyung will scold us” Minho said to change the topic.  

 

Everyone then got busy with their own work, Minho just sighed he was just relived that he was able to stop further conversation.

 

At night when everyone was too tired due to their just went to their room for rest, but one person was wide awake, onew.

 

He was still not getting over thoughts about his food thief, he was tired but he was also anxious that today also his food will get stolen by that stupid thief.  

 

When everyone was in deep sleep he heard some noise from kitchen, his ears get trickle, and very slowly he made his way to kitchen. He saw someone’s shadow, he was sure that today he will grab the neck of that food thief.

 

He took the broom from corner as he was little scared, what if thief will attack him back! He saw that shadow was heading towards refrigerator, but his food he put in small cupboard near dining table. Then also he slowly chased that shadow & with full force he pulled out his broom & suddenly.

 

“Hyung, why are you like this” a sweet but little surprised voice came

 

“Ohh, taemin” he quickly hide his broom behind his back “What are you doing here?”

 

He saw a white cream near tae’s cute lips, “Ohh, today I put cream cookies & some chocolates in my food bowl, so Taemin is thief? Oh this innocent looking kid stole my food....why tae? Why?” Onew was in his own world.

 

Hyung are you okay ?” Taemin asked him with concerned.

 

“Why are you here first? & What is that white cream on your lips” Onew asked him directly

 

“What? Ohh this ..I was feeling thirsty so I come here to drink banana milk, on my lips it’s banana milk” Taemin showed him banana milk’s bottle.

 

“Ohh really, wait a minute” Onew slowly sneak back to cupboard & checked that his food items were safe or not, when he confirmed that there were still there, he came back to Taemin.

 

“Sorry Taemin” he was feeling guilty again for another false suspect.

 

“Why, for making me scared? It’s okay hyung, I was not that scared & why are you here? You are also feeling thirsty? So take this banana milk” Taemin innocently said him & gave a small bottle to Onew.

 

“Good night hyung” Taemin waved him & went to his room.

 

Onew was staring at banana milk bottle “How can  suspect my cute Taemin? I am going crazy?” Onew mumbled himself he was feeling so bad to suspect Taemin.

 

“But if none of the member is thief so who the hell is stealing my food?” Onew was crazily running his fingers in his hairs.

 

He was so confused, it was like he was again where was started, he was feeling so sleepy & tired, he again checked his food & decided to think new plan to found out the food thief    

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi friends as I promised I done my update, sorry I was busy with my another story, hope you like this chapter, comment & subscribe if you like it & sorry if there is any mistake