Meeting Her (Part 1)

Says the one who won't fall for 96liners
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi guys, I apologize for the long wait. I had eventually forgotten my username.

I'm sincerely sorry! I had been trying to login ever since early 2015.

I'm sorry for taking this long to get my username back >___<

 

 

I had arrived at the venue earlier than I expected. *I guess I'm really looking forward to meet her.* I thought as I smiled slightly to myself then shook my head wondering what's wrong with me. I have yet to know her but look, I'm already behaving like this right after my dad showed me a picture of Raelin. I'm not afraid to admit that she's pretty attractive. Well, to me maybe. Still in my car thinking about Raelin, I slightly look down to my wrist watch to realized that it's already 6.30, I'm late. “What? I've been sitting in the car thinking about that girl for the past 20 minutes?” I asked myself not believing what I've been doing for the past 20 minutes. I got out of my car quickly, fix my suits and walk towards the elevator. I pressed on the button and wait for the elevator to arrive *I hope I'm not late* I thought crossing my fingers.

*FLASHBACK*

"WHAT?! I'm… I'm getting married?! An arranged marriage?! With who?!" I stood up as soon as I heard what my old man said. I'm still young, I haven't been in a relationship before and I'm going to get married right away? And with someone who I barely know? "Don't overeact you little punk and I've told you her name. Here's her photo. Look at her photo everyday and you'll fall for her" my old man said smiling as he pass me a photo of her, Raelin. I took the photo and examine it closely. "Wow, she sure is pretty" I absentmindedly said out loud "See, I told you that you'll like her." he said as he patted my back "Remember to look at her photo every night before you go to sleep so you'll dream of her." My dad said jokingly. I stared at him blankly and asked "What if it's photoshopped?" My old man raised a brow "you know, nowadays their photoshop skills are way better than any photographer working in that industry." I said still looking at the photo. He then knocked my head hard with his knuckles "ouch… what's that for?" I asked as I rubbed my head, it's burning. "What photoshopped you little… never mind, when you see her in person, your mouth will agape and you will definitely be drooling" he said as he winked at me. What is this old man even thinking at all? And drooling? It's not even possible. "When are we meeting?" I asked peeking at her photo that's in my hand "Two weeks later. You have plenty of time to look at her photos to at least develop some feelings." He said giving me a mischievous grin. Jeez, this old man I know what he's thinking. Is this how he teach his son? To become an equal ert like him?

I went back to my room and shut my door. I took out her photo once again and stared at it "If she really looks like that, I'm not sure what to do… my heart is already pumping hard when I saw this photo" I placed the photo on my desk as I rubbed my temper. "What if I'm not able to control myself and lose my image in front of her? It will be so embarrassing" I said ruffling my hair "Wait, am I getting worried right now over a photo? Get your friggin together Mark Tuan" I said slapping my face. Then, the door to my room burst open "Son! Good news! You'll be meeting her in a weeks time! We had changed the date so you can meet her earlier!" My mom said budging into my room. "Why do you have to push forward the date?" I asked face-palming. "I thought you're really excited to see her in person that's why I had pushed forward the date plus, I've been hearing you talking to yourself in your room eversince you entered it" She said grinning from one end of to another. "Seriously? Are you stalking your own son even in the house?" I asked back "No darling, you're talking way too loud. I heard you from downstairs, you should keep your volume down. Now, you can continue to fantasy over her, I'll be downstairs. Just, remember not to be too loud alright?" Right after she finished her sentence, she closed the door and went off. My mouth agape at her sudden statement, I don't even have the chance to say any thing more. In fact, I was too stunned to even yelled back at her. I turned my gaze again and my gaze met her photo "she's so stunning" I speak my thoughts out loud *she have a large pair of brown eyes and a small nose that matches her perfectly. Her lip looks good too, I feel like…… kissing her. How will it feels like to have my lips pressed against hers?* My eyes then trial down from her face to her…s "she have a nice figure" then to her waist, hip and her legs. I felt myself getting just by looking at her photos. *Am I okay right now? If I continue to behave like that, how am I supposed to control myself on the day itself?* I placed the photo back onto my nightstand and plopped on my bed "Honestly, I can't wait for the day to arrive."

*END OF FLASH BACK*

Once it reached the floor that I'm currently at, the door ding opened and I stepped in the elevator leaning my back against the elevator wall. I looked to the side of the elevator's wall reflection and fixed my hair. Within a few moment, the elevat

Please log in to read the full chapter