Meeting Him (Part 2)

Says the one who won't fall for 96liners
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Edited-

 

While I'm still deep in my thought, I felt strong gaze directly on me… *Wait don't tell me that I'm looking at him all this while when I'm having my little staring of him session. I didn't right? Okay, I didn't. yes, I didn't. It will be way too embarrassing if I did.* I mentally slapped myself at those thought when he had decided to ask me out of the blue "Stared enough?" He asked smirking. Jeez, is he smirking? Is this guy who acted like a gentleman awhile ago smirking? Where's the gentleman from earlier? I don't want to admit it but hell, he looks so damn y when he smirks and oh, his voice too, it's so different from earlier on. His voice is so soothing and deep yet in a y way. I have to admit that I'm addicted to his voice now. *Calm down Rae, control yourself. Your're starting to get wild thought. Breathe in, breathe out and you'll be fine.* But seriously, what kind of question was that? Can't he just stay silent for a few more minutes and let me admire his face until I'm satisfied? “What if the answer's a big fat no?” I retorted back earning a smile from him. *Omg, his smile… That smile that had melted my heart for the nth time.* I almost smiled back but hold it in. "Then you can go ahead and stare until your eye turns blind" he said while smiling. "No thanks, I would rather stare at my eye candy the whole day rather than you and, I'm not even staring at you in the first place. I'm staring at the guy who's behind you, he's quite handsome. Don't get me wrong." I said out without thinking twice then I started to wonder if the guy behind him was handsome until he moved slightly to the side trying to get a look at the man I was talking about ealier, then I realized it was a bald head. *Ha, way to go Rae, that guy behind him is a bald head. It's fine to be a bald head guy, I don't mind but the one who's behind him is an old grandpa face-palm* Why am I embarrassing myself so much in front of him? Did he put on a spell/curse on me or something? "Oh" he paused "Hey, I think I look way more handsome than your eye candy and, I didn't know an old bald head grandpa is your definaton of handsome, you sure have an unique taste in man." He said with a teasing smile. Jeez, someone stop this dude. He's getting on my nerves how can he… how can he be so… I'm speechless. And what? Way more handsome than my eye candy? Pshhh you're already my eye candy, silly.

"Then tell me, why were you gazing at me earlier on?" I asked back trying to defend myself even though he can easily block that question by saying he that didn't but instead, that question actually caught him off guard because he's kind of hesitating for a little while until "I wasn't gazing at you. I was... I was ermm..." His eyes wandered around and I gave him a questioning look. "I was gazing at the person behind you. She's pretty attractive." He finally said avoiding my eye contact. In an unsure tone and cursed under his breath when he realized his mis-statement. Why is he cursing? Should I take a look behind me? I looked at him, as if he had read my mind "Don't" He said. "Why not?" I asked back waiting for his reply. "Will it embarass you as much as how I was earlier?" I added and he nodded. *Oh dear boy, you should not have agreed with me. I'll just turn around and make you embarrass now.* I quickly turned around upon seeing him nodding his head. Seeing what was before my eyes, in disbelief, I turned back aound to look at him and then back to that person behind me once more before turning my head back facing him which got me laughing for a minute. The person behind me was a guy who is disguised in woman's clothing! I saw his cheeks burning from embarrassment but I couldn't help but to laugh even harder. "I'm so sorry, so so sorry. I didn't know (laughs) I didn't know your defination of pretty were (laughs even harder) were a guy disguised in female clothes!" I whispered. "And look!" I pinched his cheeks "You're so cute blushing from embarrassment!" I said giggling but stopped right after I realized what I've done. Both of my hand retreated back quickly and I apologized to him. "I'm so sorry. Does your cheek hurts?" I voiced out in concerned. He rubbed his cheeks and smiled at me "If I were to tell you my cheeks still hurt, will you give me a kiss on it?" I was taken aback by his sudden answer. This is our first time meeting and he's already asking for a kiss? Are you kidding me? "No, I'll pluck your lips out and help you kiss your own cheeks." I retorted back "Wow, that's mean. You know I'm just playin a joke." He said looking at me in surprise. "Of course I know *mehrong* who would ask for a kiss from a stranger that we've just met." Eventhough I thought he really meant it but I still have to play it cool right? "That would be me." He said smirking, again. "ARE YOU SERIOUS? Are you a or someting?" "Hey asking for a kiss don't make me a all right? My dear." "Fine." Technically speaking, I'm speechless.

"Anyway, aside from teasing one another. Let me introduce myself. I'm Mark. Mark Tuan. My parent owns the Tuan Automobile which you had already knew but, I'll be taking over them soon. Nice to meet you Raelin." He said after awhile breaking the silence between the both of us and stretch his hands out to shake mine when he said 'nice to meet you'. I took it quickly while admiring his warm and slender hands. "Nice to meet you too, Mark. Since you've already known my name, I'll skip that part and, you can call me by Rae. It would be easier and, my parents owns the Tan Automobile. We're under the same industry." I said smiling to him. "Finally you're smiling widely. You should smile like this more often. You looked even more attractive than you already are when you're smiling like that." He commented with a wide grin which made me blushed slightly from the comment. *Thanks* I thought to myself. "You know, I've heard several rumors about you that you're actually born in the year of 1996 instead of 1994. Is that true?" I hesitated awhile wondering if I should tell him my real age or the current one that I'm using. Then, my uncle and Jackson’s voice popped up in my head "By any chance, If he asked about the rumors of you being born in the year of 1996 instead of 1994, tell him that you're born in the year 1994 no matter what okay Raelin? Show him your identity card if he wanted to." “Don't ever reveal your real age to him all right? If you ever reveal it, he’ll not look you the same way like before when he doesn't know your age.” I’m still wondering why though. But I don't think there's a need of showing my identity card, it's up to his belief right? "U-uh no, it-it's not true." I paused *darn why do I stutter whenever I'm trying to lie?!* "It's up to you to believe in that rumor or not. It's your choice, your freedom. I won't blame you." I added trying to cover up the earlier stuttering statement. He sighed in relief and grinned at my comment, satisfied. "What's wrong with being born in the year of 1996? A 96liner would at least be 18 years old now and it should already be legal to get married." I asked in curiosity. "Well, I have a brother. He’s born in the year of 1996. I thought it would be weird to date a girl at the same age as him plus, this is an engagement honey. It's impossible. It's like marrying a little sister you know." He said rubbing his nabe. So that's the reason why uncle repeated so many time in the car and Jackson saying in such a solemn tone asking me not to leak out my real age or the engagement would be over. "Ahhh, I feel you." I commented after a long pause. *That reason is kind of weird. Can someone even control on which age group of people you'll be falling for? One day, you'll definitely fall for a 96liners and that's me.* I thought while hoping to be able to keep my real age away from him as far as possible. "I'm starting to like you" He whispered but audible for me to catch it. *Did I misheard that?* "Sorry?" I asked back questionable look plastered all over my face. "Nothing" he said as he started to drink his tea. *It must be me who misheard it.* After finishing the food, we went on our separate ways. He offer

Please log in to read the full chapter