Meeting Him (Part 1)

Says the one who won't fall for 96liners
Please log in to read the full chapter

[pictures not mine]

So, I had decided to break this chapter it into two part since it's quite a long chapter. 

Also, do left a comment so I could know if my story is interesting or boring. Thank you <3

-Edited-

 

Here I am, sitting in the restaurant face to face with my future husband. Everything just happened so darn fast that I don't even have the time to process it. I know it's kinda ridiculous. I'm gonna marry someone who I barely know within 2 weeks time. I'm still mad at my uncle for not discussing this huge matter with me and just decided it all by himself. Is my life a joke to him? Did he just sold me off? And what is that promise all about? Anyway, aside from all my complains, I wanted to admit that this guy who's currently sitting right in front of me is a gorgeous . His soft, gentle and soulful eyes, his aquiline nose and those sensual lips… Basically everything about this majestic in front of me is so darn perfect that I felt like killing myself right now, right this instant. He behaves so gentlemanly that  it makes me feel like he's a playboy. I wonder if he really is.

*FLASH BACK*

I got out of my bed from the noises that the alarm clock had made. I went into the bathroom and did my daily routines. I tied my hair into a big messy bun and put on my uniform before going down to have my breakfast and head to school. I walked down the stairs and straight to the dining table, greeting my uncle who's kind of, avoiding me. "What's wrong uncle? Are you avoiding me?" I asked looking at him while eating my toast. "No, I'm not avoiding you sweetie." he replied turning his gaze towards the window not wanting to have any eye contact with me. *Something's definitely not right, uncle's never the one who would avoid eye contact.* after finishing our breakfast, we walked towards the car and got in. He started the engine and soon, we're on our way to school. 

"Raelin" he called out my given name while clearing his throat. He only called me by my given name when he had something important to announce or to say. Normally he would just call me by my nickname 'Rae'. "Yeah? What is it that you wanted to tell me the whole morning while we're having our breakfast?" I asked while looking out at the scenery passing by us. "This is very important. I need you to listen attentively all right?" He said in a solemn tone. I've never heard him being this serious before. "Sure, spill it." I replied nonchalantly now facing the front focusing on the road. He paused for a few moments before replying me with a word that immediately made me regret on asking him to spill the beans. I'm not ready yet. "You're engaged with th-" I turned to look at him in disbelief "What?! Why?! I'm only 18 uncle, how can you do this to ruin my life?! Do you think that my life is just like a game that you can do whatever you wanted to?" I retorted back yet still trying to keep calm and I felt the car drove out of its lane “I'm too young for engagement uncle, you and I know it well. But why are you still doing this to me?” I asked now sounding more calm than before. "Let me finish my sentence all right Raelin? You're engaged with the Tuan's Automobile son and it's a promise. By any chance, If he asked about the rumors of you being born in the year of 1996 instead of 1994, tell him that you're born in the year 1994 no matter what okay Raelin? Show him your identity card if he wanted to." he said focusing on the road hand clenching onto the steering wheel harshly. *A promise? What kind of promise is that even? It doesn't make sense. He's practically selling me off to that Tuan Automobile.* still heavy with my thoughts, uncle added "You'll have to meet him after school at the Wang's Restaurant at 6.30. I'll pick you up after school. Don't be late." He said it with a softer tone and with that, I bid goodbye to him not even looking at him and got out from the car and went pass the gate with a sulky face on.

"Rae!!!" Liz called out running towards my direction, I could hear excitement in her voice. I wondered what happened that makes her this excited don't tell me uncle had shared the news with her. I turned around and received a big teddy bear hug from her "I heard from your uncle that you're engaged!" She whispered to me in excitement while hopping a little. "What?" I looked at her. Jeez, why would uncle have to tell her? "Don't be mad Rae, your uncle didn't tell me a single thing." Well, Liz do you really believe that I will buy that? First you told me that my uncle had told you about it then next, you're telling me that it's not him? You've got to be kidding me."Relax Rae, it's just a joke. It's my parents who told me. Remember, my parent is also the Tuan's friend? Of course I would know!" She chipped. For that instant, I cooled down a little. Couldn't believe that she was so happy for me. That thoughts kind of bring a smile to my face. "Don't worry Rae, I'll be by your side when you need me. I know being engaged at this age is just ridiculous. You can rant whatever things that happened to you or things that makes you unhappy about this engagement I will accept it. I can understand" 

I felt blessed and happy that she's always here right next to me encouraging me and even volunteered to listen to my rants. Liz unnie had been my best buddy ever since the first day we met each other here. She's not with me to gain popularity or to gain any benefits from me but just simply friendships. A really pure and warm one. The warmth that is gone 5 years ago came back alive right after I met Liz unnie. I really appreciate it and she's the only one in this school that knows about my real age and what happened to my parents. She's the only one I could trust besides my uncle and Jackson of course. If I haven't met Liz, my live would be a hundred times more boring than now. 

Let me introduce myself slightly to you guys. My parents own one of the largest automobile company in Korea when they're still on earth with me. But then at the age of 13 both of them were no longer with me. I lost the both of them in a fatal car accident which only left me who survived it. I were then adopted by my dad's older brother which is my uncle. He treated me as if I were his daughter. He gave everything he could to make me happy because I were the one and only daughter that my parents used to dote when I were young which my uncle knew it clearly by his observation. He hoped that I could take over the company as soon as possible before my dad's hard work goes down the drain so he decided to faked my identity by 2 years which would be enough for me to be 21 years old within a few more months so that I could soon take over the company befo

Please log in to read the full chapter