Some 썸 3

All About You, All About Me [My One-shot Kryber Stories]

"Krystal?"

"Hmm?"

"Well... I've been courting you for a long time now, right?"

"Yeah..."

"And I see that you are happy when we're together. So... would you... Would you be my girlfriend?" I looked at the pair of eyes in front of me then to those curved up lips before slowly nodding my head. "Really? You're my girlfriend now?" he asked ecstatically.

"Yes!" I answered back and I was swiftly lifted from my sit and trapped in his arms. It was late in the evening so I sent Kai home.

I happily went in my room and settled myself on the bed. I then heard my phone beep and Kai's name popped up on the screen. It made me smile. I already have a boyfriend, finally. 

After exchanging messages for a few minutes, we eventually bid each other good night.

"I love you Krystal. Thank you for giving me a chance." His message read.

And I replied with, "I love you too." After sending the message. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. I stared at the mirror and noticed that I still have this big smile on me. 

I really love him then. Just remembering what happened earlier made my cheeks flush.

I went back to bed and played with my phone. After some time, I got bored and went to messages. I want to re-read Kai's sweet messages when a name caught my attention.

Amber.

It's been a long time since she last texted me. I clicked on her name and read her last message.

"Good night. See you around."

But I haven't seen her after that movie night. It's been 4 months now since we've talked. I bit my lower lip. Should I tell her? I mean we are close friends. But wouldn't that be strange? Sigh. I clicked on "new message" and started typing.

"I have to tell you something." then hit send. I waited for her reply which took half an hour.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I already have a boyfriend." I simply wrote. I think she's been doing something because her replies are taking some time.

"Wow! That's great! Congratulations." As I read this, I am not sure about how I should feel. She's happy for me? Is she really?

"Thanks." I replied.

"So who's the lucky guy?"

"His name is Kai."

"From work?"

"Yes."

"Oh okay.. have your parents met him?"

"Not yet..." I was smiling because she's still replying. Usually she would disappear after a few messages.

"How about Jessica?"

"No.. we just got together an hour ago so I haven't told her yet." I replied. "Actually you're the first person to know." I don't know why I said that which made me smack myself.

"Oh.. okay... Well good luck to both of you. I hope I could meet him. Good night."

"Thanks. Good night Amber." I waited for a few minutes in case she'll reply but nope. She didn't. She usually says good night more than once but I guess things really changed between us. 

I stared at her message. "Well good luck to both of you." I read over and over. She's really over me now. Sad thing is, a part of me is still stuck with her.

But I have Kai now. I hope he takes all of me with him.

I browsed the gallery on my phone and looked at the last picture we took. Usually we always sat next to each other but on this picture, she sat far from me. Before, she would always walk behind me but that day, she walked with our other friends. I kept glancing at her but she seemed to enjoy talking to them. I guess I just missed the old us. The old her. My Amber.

I took one last look at our picture, at her face, at her smile, before closing my eyes.

Tomorrow, it should be Kai and I.