{Chapter One Part Two}

Two Different Worlds

   "Hey!! Wait a minute!!" ChunJi yelled and caught up to him. "That wasn't a girly scream, that was a manly scream" he explained himself making L.Joe smirk again.

  "I never said it was girly, I said it was gay. So you just technically called your scream gay so your brain must finally be doing something right." He said making ChunJi glare at him once again.


Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Be-

    "Ha! to late alarm! I beat you this time." A girl wearing glasses said as she pressed the snooze button on her alarm which was on her phone. She smiled to herslef as she put the phone in her pocket and went into her closet to pick her outfit out for the first day of school in south korea. The girl was from America but was taught korean when she was 5 and now she is fluent.

    While she was picking out her outfit her mother walked in to check in on her with a smile which was rarely ever on her face but the girl did not notice her so she didn't say anything. Her mother sat on her bed and stared at her bed watching her get ready with excitment obvious as she grabbed the perfect clothes. She turned around with her clothes and screamed when she saw her mother almost dropping her clothes. Her mother laughed and put her hand on her daughters shoulder.

    "Sorry Yeseul." She said and patted her daughters head with a smile as her daughter pouted at her. The girl named Yeseul put her clothes on her bed and smiled at her mother before hugging her then pushing her out, "Okay okay. I'm going. Just wanted to make sure you were awake." Yeseul whined, "Okay i'm leaving!" Her mother closed the door while laughing lightly. Yeseul sighed and walked to her bed staring at the clothes.

    "My name isn't yeseul. It's Rose. " She murmured to herself as she took off her shirt and began changing her clothes. Not noticing two teenage boys walking by the house punching each other in the arm really hard. Yeseul heard a girl scream and ran to her window seeing a guy pouting at another one.

    "YA! Keep it down will you?" She yelled after she opened her window. The two boys turned towards her window with shocked faces, "Some people are still sleeping at this time and don't want to hear a boy scream with a gay girly voice for getting oucnhed in the arm. Okay? okay." She finished and began to close her window.

    "Wait a second. Who do you think you're talking to?" The purple haired one said with an eyebrow raised as he pointed at Yeseul. She sighed and opened her window again.

    "I'm talking to you. Couldn't you tell? Probably not. Must have trouble processing Purple hair." She said with a smirk before slamming her window shut not letting the purple haired boy speak. She watched as he clenched his jaw and walked away with the gayish one in tow. Yesuel smiled and finsihed putting on her shoes before she heard he rmother yell, "Yeseul!!!! Jooyoung is here!" Yeseul screamed an okay before running downstairs and literally tackling jooyoung to the ground. They laughed and stood up before walking out of the house.

    "Are you excited? I know i am!! I'm so used to being homeschooled. Wonder what real school is like." Jooyoung said while she stared at the sky. Yeseul laughed and nodded in agreement.

    "I wouldn't know but im guessing its like my school in america. Why did you go to homeschool again?" She asked jooyoung making the other girl llook down sad before she opened .

    "Well my parents were always very overprotective of me since they already lost a kid to beatings at school so they decided that they will not loose another one. So they kept me in homeschool. If it weren't for you I would still be in homeschool right now. " Jooyiung explained and yeseul nodded along with a concentrated expression.

    "Oh yeah. You're welcome for that. I told you i would get them to let you but noooooooo bae jooyiung didn't want to believe me" Yeseul said in annoyance making jooyoung laugh, "But i'm glad i wont be alone in this BJ." She added sweetly.

    "Yeah yeah whatever. You love me I know. Who wouldnt. I get it. Lets go to schoollllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Jooyoung said and dragged yeseul as they ran to get to there new school. Who would think anhyone would be excited to got o school?