{Chapter One Part One}

Two Different Worlds

Author's P.O.V

Beep! Beep! Be-

       A boy with purple hair slammed his hand onto the alarm clock and leaned up in his bed rubbing his eyes trying to get used to the bright sun in his eyes. Groaning, he stood up and stretched smirking to himself as heof his shirt lift up to his belly button. Yawning he pulled his shirt back down and went into the bathroom to clean himself and his messy bed hair up.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

        "Neh?" He asked peeking his head out of the bathroom with a teeth brush in his mouth. The door opened slowly and his mother put her head in smiling brightly at her sun.

       "I was just making sure you were up." She said, the smile never leaving her face. Chuckling, he went back in the bathroom and rinsed his mouth before going out and smiled at his mother.

       "Neh, is breakfast ready?" He asked trying to be nice since his mother was very stressed out. His father was on a business trip and he wasn't the easiest person to deal with. I mean, in all seriousness, he was a pain in the and he would even admit that. His father was the only one that could settle him down since he scared the hell out off him. 

    "Every morning!" His mother said before going out of his room to let him get ready. Even though he didn't show it, he was very thankful for his mom. But, he was never a person that could express his feelings easily. He tried but it always ended up with him becoming silent and he didn't know why. 

    Picking out a pair of black skinny jeans, red shirt with a low v-neck, and a leather jacket he put it all on and went downstairs, the smell of bacon and eggs tempting him. As soon as he entered his mother immediately smiled and put a plate on the isle. Smiling, he sat down quickly and began devouring his food. 

  " Your father called." She said with a sudden sadness making him stop eating and look up at her with worry in his eyes.
 
  "What did he say?" He asked and put his fork down giving his full attention to his mother. 

   "He said he would be away for another week with his brother so ChunJi is staying here......again."  He sighed and stood up not wanting to eat anymore.

   "It's the same old, same old, he leaves for a business trip saying that it's only gonna be a few days and it ends up being 3 weeks and ChunJi has to stay here. That's how it always goes, bye mom! I'm leaving for school." He said while grabbing his bag and walking out the house slamming the door behind him. 

   Silently he walked to school enjoying the sunny day, so far atleast. Out of no where someone came up from behind him and scared the living hell out of him making him jump.

   "What the !?" He yelled when he saw who ran into him and scared him. Hitting him in the head with the boys hat that fell to the ground and then throwing it at him.

   "I'm sorry but that was hilarious!" He smacked him in the head again and glared.

   "Okay okay, I'm sorry L.Joe" The boy said sighing, "You treat me like I'm younger then you, which I'm not!" He yelled and pouted like a kid.

   "No but you act like a kid ChunJi" L.Joe said with a smirk as he saw ChunJi glare at him and then he was hit in the arm. "OW!!" He yelled and hit him back making him scream like a girl.

   "That was so gay" L.Joe muttered as he continued to walk leaving the boy behind.

   "Hey!! Wait a minute!!" ChunJi yelled and caught up to him. "That wasn't a girly scream, that was a manly scream" he explained himself making L.Joe smirk again.

  "I never said it was girly, I said it was gay. So you just technically called your scream gay so your brain must finally be doing something right." He said making ChunJi glare at him once again.


This is really short and im going to update again later but right now im kinda busy.this chapter is basically l.joe and ChunJi p.o.v so......BYE!