Chapter 1

Happy birthday, hyung!

––A normal Friday––

Luhan POV

“Ah… Hyung, why do you always study on Fridays?” Sehun whines, pushing my pillow a bit higher up his neck. This guy really…

“Unlike you, I’m a normal personal and not a genius so I have to actually study to pass.” I answer from my desk, trying to focus on math again. But of course… Sehun won’t let me.. Since Sehun’s parents always have to work late on Fridays he stays at my house until they return.

“Next Friday is your birthday…” Sehun states.

“Oh really? I didn’t know!” I say sarcastically, causing him to crack up a bit.

“I was thinking we could have a sleepover at your place and watch those series you like so much. The ones with Lee Jong Suk.” He says, grabbing the book on my nightstand, examining its cover. That guy really can’t stay off other people’s stuff.

“You mean ‘I hear your voice’?”

“Yes, that one! So what do you think?” I’ve honestly never heard him this enthusiastic before. I didn’t know he likes Lee Jong Suk that much… But yeah… who wouldn’t. I mean, that guy is like the most handsome man on earth. Correction: the second handsomest man on earth.

“Sounds fun.” I smile facing him, my heart raising by just meeting is eyes. Ah Luhan no. Stop. He’ll never be yours. And you know. So just stop. Ahh—Why is it this difficult to let go of something that isn’t even yours?

“Are you alright? You look a bit—”

“I’m fine.” I answer quickly, turning back to my homework. I look at the papers, but am not able to read a word. Would he have noticed? Ahh—How stupid are you, Luhan? He can’t read minds, idiot.

“This year I have the best present ever.” Sehun says proudly.

“Do you even believe that yourself?” I joke as my nerve level drops back to its usual height, “Last year you bought me a pan, but I don’t even know how to cook an egg. Two years ago you bought me a book about spiders, but you know I’m scared of them. Three years ago you bought—” I get cut off by a pillow that hits my head at full speed.

“Yah!” Sehun yells. “This year I won’t disappoint you.”

“You better don’t” I tease and throw the soft pillow back.  

“Sehun! Your father is here!” My mother yells from down the stairs, making both of us jump up.

“Ne—” I answer.

“See you Monday.” Sehun says as he walks over to me and ruffles my hair with his soft hand. I can’t help but blush a bit. Would he notice?

“Bye!” I yell when he’s about to leave.

“Bye, hyung.”

Once Sehun is out of the door I drop myself on my bed. And of course I can’t help but pull my pillow closer to my face to smell the lovely scent of Sehun’s shampoo. Why? Why? Why did I have to fall so hard for him?

I hug the pillow tightly when I hear the front door shut close. He’s gone. And there again I’d wish he was still here. Even if it’s just as friends. Even if it hurts like hell to see him with others, to keep silent, to never be able to touch him. As long as I can see his beautiful smile. As long as I can live in his presence.

 

––About my present––

Luhan POV

“Hyung!” Sehun’s voice echoes through the hallway of our school. I quickly turn around to face the brunet.

“Hi Sehunnie!” I smile. He looks so handsome just like this. His hair that never seems to get messy, his clothes that never seem to get old, he, who never seems to gets boring.

“So about my present…” I start off again. “Nope. You’re not getting any hints.” Damn it… Sehun has been all mysterious about it for days now and I just can’t get a hold of my curiosity anymore. What can it be? A new phone? Hell no. That’s way too expensive. And even if it wasn’t, I got new one a few weeks ago. A laptop maybe? But again, way too expensive…

“Please~” I beg him on my knees.

“Lulu get up, everyone is staring at us.” He says with a face as red as a tomato. “And no, you’re not getting any hints.”

Disappointed I get up. “But it’s still four days till Friday… How am I supposed to wait for so long?” I pout.

“Well… That isn’t my problem.” He answers indifferently.

“Yah!” I yell as I punch him in the ribs.

“Aw. That hurts!” He whines.

“Well… That isn’t my problem. Now is it?” I joke and just then the bell rings.

 

––A not so normal Friday––

Luhan POV

I stare nervously at the clock in our classroom. Today it’s my 17th birthday. Today I’m going to get my present. Today is the day. Finally!

I watch the clock as it ticks away. Only 5 five more minutes. I can’t wait to spend the rest of the day with Sehun. Even though I know it’s not going to be the way it’d love it to be, it’s still better than nothing. Even the usual few hours he stays at Fridays are like heaven to me.

Being with Sehun is as if I can finally breathe again... But at the same time it’s drowning me. His presence makes me feel happy, but at the same time it makes me want to cry. Every single touch of him makes my blood run south… If only he could feel that way too…

“Luhan?” My teacher’s voice makes me come back to reality. I look around noticing that the other students are gone. Quickly I look at the time. Five past four…

“Aren’t you leaving?”

“Ah—Yeah… Of course…” I quickly grab my bag, leaving the room in a rush. AWKWARD. I must have been too deep in thought about Sehun…

 


 

As I walk out of the school, Sehun’s already waiting for me. “Hyung!” He waves at me. I quickly head over to him, smiling brightly at his beautiful face – I shouldn’t consider it as beautiful. Because there again… I can’t feel this way. Because in the end it’s going to kill me.

He doesn’t feel that way about me. I just know he doesn’t. I don’t even know if he’s straight or not… I do have my doubts watching the way he sways his hips when he’s walking. Not that I look at it… Okay you go me. I do. However… Among the people he knows there surely are plenty of better looking and funnier guys than me.

“Let’s go.” I say, trying to hide my inner thoughts.

“Ne~” He answers walking beside me. Since my house is only a few meters away from school I always come and go to school by foot. A little exercise doesn’t hurt…

“You look so nervous.” He comments.

“What do you expect? You have been mysterious about your present the whole week…” I blur out.

“Who said I am going to give it today?” He teases me. That guy really deserves to be slapped it the face. No offence.

“You did, idiot.” I hiss, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Can you prove it? You can’t, right?” He smirks at me.

“No…”

“You’ll get it once we’re in your room.” He says a bit mysterious. This guy really…

“You’re evil.” I says as a smile finally appears on my face again.

“I know.” He smiles back, sending shivers by my spine that aren’t caused by the cold wind. Shivers that are caused by his beautiful smile that warms my heart and breaks it at the same time. If he only knows how much I’m longing for these lips, to touch every part of his skin, to cuddle with him late at night when I can’t sleep…

 


 

I quickly open the door of my room letting my best friend in. “Make yourself comfortable.” I smile as he puts his bag next to my bed. Since Sehun can borrow some of my pajama’s he didn’t have to bring a lot… Only a toothbrush and underwear of course...

“I will.” He smiles, dropping himself on my soft blankets. Since it’s really rude to ask for my present, even though he promised, I decide to put the TV on in the main time. I grab my computer and quickly connect it to the flat screen. I take a seat next to Sehun, while putting on ‘I hear your voice’.

“I’ll be right back!” I say as I press on the pause button. I rush out of the room, feeling like my heart is going to burst out of my chest. Every single time Sehun stays over I realize my love for him is only increasing every single minute. Maybe I should tell Sehun… Maybe he won’t think it’s weird… Maybe he’ll accept it and help me to get over it. If only I had the courage…

I walk down the stairs, meeting my mother once I enter the kitchen. “Luhan!” She smiles as she turns around, facing me. “Happy birthday my son!” She plants a soft kiss on my forehead.

“Mom… I’m not a kid anymore.” I wipe her spit from my forehead, causing her to laugh at my childish behavior.

“Is Sehun here already?” She asks, changing the subject.

“Yes, he’s in my room.” I answer honestly. “Can I take some snacks upstairs?”

“Sure… So when are you going to tell Sehun? I mean… It’s your 17th birthday… That’d be the perfect timing…”

My eyes grow wider. Wait? What? “How do you–“

“Ah– Luhan, I’m not blind. You’re my son, remember? Only by looking at you I can tell you totally love this guy.” She cuts me off.

“Since when did you– ”

“Since the first Friday Sehun stayed here. Luhan you know you can’t hide anything from your mommy. So… Are you going to tell him?” She asks enthusiastic. I always knew my mom has a thing for gay couples, but I’ve never seen her this approving before. Maybe because all the guys I ever dated were jerks…

“I’m not going to.” I answer, forming an reversed rainbow immediately.

“Don’t be scared, honey!”

“Mommm…”

“Okay. Okay…” She grabs some snacks out of the closet, handing them over to me. “Here you go. Do what your heart tells you to do, my son, if it isn’t the right time, it’s better not to go for it. Just relax.” She smiles. Wow… is that my mom? It doesn’t even sound like her at all.

“Thanks mom.” I say, giving her a hug.

“Oh and Luhan!” My mom says when I’m about to leave the kitchen. I turn around facing her again. “Condoms are in your dad’s nightstand, second drawer.” That’s my mom again…

“Mommmm.” I say in shock, leaving the room as fast as possible before she says something even more shocking. Who knows the next thing she says is what kind of position I should really try.

I hurry up the stairs, since Sehun must already been wondering why it’s taking me so long.

“Sorry it took so long!” I apologize when I enter my room. Sehun is still seated on my bed, looking at me nervously.

“What’s wrong?” I asks sincerely worried. Maybe something happened to his parents, or his grandmother’s health worsened.

He gestures me to take a seat on the bed too. Poor Sehun. As his best friend I want to be there for him. So ‘I hear your voice’ can wait. If Sehun wants to talk about his problems he can always talk to me. Whatever happens.

I quickly take a seat in front of him. “What happened?” I ask putting my hand on his shoulder in a comforting way. This is one of these moments I have to put my feelings aside. It’s about Sehun now.

“No, I’m fine.” He raises his head smiling at me, making my heart melt. “About my present…” He starts.

“Did something happen to my present?”

“No! I mean, no.” He says immediately. He then gets up, standing right in front of me. “So… I don’t actually know if you’ll like my present.”

“Oh, don’t worry. I mean… I’m glad you came.” I try to not make him feel bad.

“Ssst.” He shushes me, putting his finger on my lips in a rush. I can’t help but blush a bit at his cute action. “Listen.” He says as his finger leaves my lips.

“I don’t even know where to start.” He laughs awkwardly. What is he talking about.

“So before I give you my present I want to tell you this first…” He broke it right… He looks at his feet a bit shyly. “Remember the day we first met?” He continues.

“Yeah… When I spilled my soda on your new shirt…” I add smiling, thinking about that day. It was only my second day at XOXO high. When everyone was getting their lunch I decided to get some soda instead of water. When I wanted to get my lunch I accidently crashed into someone, who seemed to be one of the most popular guys of our school, Oh Sehun.

“Yeah…” He laughs, “Well, after all the cursing, when I finally faced you… I was speechless… The way you looked, I never saw someone that looks like you. I thought to myself ‘Wow’.  I remember how you apologized and promised to wash my shirt. You were almost crying. And I felt so sorry for you, so I said it was okay and gave you my soda. For one week we didn’t get to talk to each other, but that week I couldn’t get my mind off of you. Your lips, eyes, nose, everything. I couldn’t get even the slightest  bit of you out of my head.”

I can’t even get to his words. Is he for real? Is this reality? Am I dreaming? All I can do is stare at him.

Noticing my reaction he continues. “So after a while I grabbed all my courage together and called you over to sit with me and my boys during lunch. I remember how uncomfortable you felt, but you kept on sitting with me when I asked you to. We became friends like that. And I’ve never felt so comfortable with anyone. I’ve never felt so happy in my entire life. Being by your side ever since makes me feel so lucky. I’ve always been afraid of losing you, so that’s why I never told you. But I need to let it all out now because I love you and you might not feel that way, but I need you in my life. I can’t keep quiet anymore. I care about you. And not just as a friend. And if you don’t love me back that might break my heart but at least I can say it out loud now. Luhan I love you and I always did and always will. ”

I stare at him with wide eyes and for one second I think he’s about to cry, but the strong person he is he keeps it in.

“So… My present to you… is selfish. I hope you won’t hate me after this.” He says and all of a sudden he bows closer to me planting his pink lips on mine. His lips slowly touch mine hesitatingly. He presses them a bit harder on mine. His lips are even softer than I imagined and I can’t believe this is really happening.

A few seconds later he pulls back, his face only a few centimeters way from mine. We’re both looking straight in each other’s eyes, and all of a sudden my heart beat slows down, looking into his comforting orbs. I already miss his lips, the ones I thought would never become one with mine.

“I’m sorry.” He apologizes and right when he’s about to make these inches meters I grab his head with both hands. “It’s okay.” I cry, “It’s okay. I love you too. It’s okay.” Tears flow down my reddened cheeks as I pull his face closer again, making our lips become one again.

I carefully move my lips against his. He puts his hands on my waist for support. “I love you.” I say again when our lips separate. He looks me in the eyes. “I love you too.” He says and pushes his lips back on mine, this time stronger and more self-assured.

Not letting go of my lips he presses me onto my back, putting his knees on each side of me, bowing over me to taste my lips. As he moves his lips for entrance I open mine, giving him access to my cavern. His tongue lips into my mouth, fighting with mine for dominance. In the end his strong muscle takes over my mouth and I can’t help but let out some soft moans.

I his lower lip, causing his moans to find their way out too. With my arms I lift up my back to switch places. Once I’m on top of him I attack his neck kissing each and every piece of skin I meet, even some spots. His perfume smells so good and his skin is so smooth. I can’t stay away from  it.

It feels so good to touch him, to feel him, to be certain that he feels the same way.

I go back to his lips, exploring his mouth a little further. As he moves his hips against my crotch I start grinding along with him. “Ahh–” Sehun’s soft moan fills the room and my ears, .

 

To be continued…

 


Author's note:
I know I'm evil hehe... You'll have to wait for chapter 2 to read the ^^ Thank you for subscribing! I wonder what your thoughts are about this fic! Please let me know in a comment~