Lovers' Quarrel

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Monday and the school admin had sent the students an e-mail that classes are cancelled until tomorrow for the preparation for their founding anniversary. Upon reading the message, Luhan hastily runs and barges into Sehun's room.

 

"Sehun, wake up!" he removes the blanket covering his bestfriend's body, revealing the doraemon-printed pyjamas he's wearing, as he rudely shakes his shoulder out of excitement.

 

Sehun wails as he lazily opens his eyes. He is about to complain about the growing habit of Luhan of waking him up every morning, but he remembers that yesterday was just a dream, so scratch that.

 

He reaches out for his phone on the bedside table and groans, because it is too dang early. His alarm clock will even ring after two hours and 45 minutes.

 

"Did you even sleep? It's too early," he complains in a groggy voice.

 

"We don't have classes today," Luhan's pitch is increasing half an octave. "We can give Daeun her tour now."

 

He isn't complaining about Luhan's presence, he likes it actually, but he's still drowsy and yearning for more sleep. "Sure, but let me sleep for another hour, please."

 

Luhan gives up and just nods. He stays there for a while and stares at Sehun as he falls back to sleep. He looks so peaceful that Luhan feels the urge to doff his fringe off that covers his forehead, but he curtly turns his heels and paces back to his room.

 

 

Sehun wakes up for the second time, not because of Luhan's manly whines or of the ring of his clock, but of his phone. He gets it and answers without checking the caller's I.D.

 

"Who's this? What do you want?"

 

"Sehun! Where is Kim Kai?!” the voice on the other line shouts right at his poor ears.

 

He looks at his phone and confirms that it is Baekhyun that is calling, or rather ranting. "Wait, calm down. He's not here. He should be in your house, right?"

 

"I won't be searching for him if he's here!" he hisses. Sehun cringes, it is the first time he witnesses an angry Baekhyun.

 

"What happened? I'll go search for him."

 

"Your damn friend cheated on Kyungsoo! And now he's gone! What the ."

 

"What?!" Sehun in shock and disbelief is a complete and utter understatement. He never imagined Kai to do that, or even Kai to think of that. He knows his bestfriend is head over heels in love with Do Kyungsoo, so why is that?

 

He ends the line after some more rants and threats from Baekhyun and Sehun trothed him that he'll bring Kai to them before the day ends. He hurries downstairs and is greeted by Daeun and Luhan having their breakfast.

 

"I'm going somewhere," Sehun says as he tries to dial Kai's number for the nth time.

 

"But I already scheduled our plans for today," that is what Luhan did all this morning, but Sehun seems having other plans.

 

"I'm sorry, I just have to fix Kai. I'll be back the moment you expected the least," he smiles and bids a goodbye at them. He missed the dissapointed look on his bestfriend's face.

 

 

Sehun finally sees Kai at the park. He is sitting at one of the benches and blankly staring at nothing in particular. Kai stays there overnight, and he looks so pale that he is capable of collapsing there anytime. He slumps beside him and lets him notice him first.

 

"What are you doing here?" it actually takes quite a moment before Kai asks.

 

"I'm a part-time guard here at the park," Sehun quips trying to lighten the mood.

 

"Funny," he replies sarcastically.

 

"What happened?" he manages to ask. Baekhyun indeed ranted over the phone but he never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter