Pretend lovers

♛ Black Prince♛ ( ongoing )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Pretend Lovers

 

 

" if you become my pet dog, i wouldn't mind playing pretend with you "

" da- who? Dog?. No way! ". " what the hell is up with this guy?, dog?, be his dog?, is he on something? ". 

" i don't really care anyways. Guess you really don't want my help. Park I-O-RI "

" Wa-WAIT!! "

Iori imagined soyu and yuna looking down on her for lying to them about the boyfriend she never had and she needed to make sure this imagination remains a imagination and not an awful reality. She then swallowed down her pride and spun three times and went woof.

Taehyung stifled his chuckle and broke into a smile. " you're such a good girl. Well this should be a good way to kill time though it that you're quite dumb ".

" don't forget to be cute my dear fido ".

☯☯☯☯☯

Iori was grumbling to herself and took back every kind compliment she had given him before. " tch prince?, he's more like a damn devil that's what he is!!. The nerve ". She kept grumbling and complaining to tiffany about the guy she had met earlier today. " taehyung you meanie ", she finished. " oh all this time you were complaining about kim taehyung?, i know that guy, he's in my class ". Said tiffany. " he's quite an intelligent fellow and he's even got his own fanbase too " she continued.

" A prince my . He's the devil i say, the devil. Don't let that appearance of his trick ya. He's an awful swindler "

" so you say but to others he is the opposite and plus he is your only option so play along nicely "

Tiffany is right, he is her only option and if she wanted things to remain the way they are now then she should embrace it, after all he is scratching her back so why shouldn't she scratch his.

" uh- iori... there is someone here for you ", said the vice pres of her classroom. Iori took her off the edge of the desk and grabbed her luggage from the table nearby. She thanked the pres and headed towards the classroom door. And to her surprise when she looked to her right there stood taehyung patiently waiting for her with a smile carved on his beautiful face.

" ugh he's already here ", 

" well i'll be going ". The shy vice pres bowed and excused herself from the two. Iori gloomily stared at taehyung and watched as he thanked the girl for her services and waved her goodbye. " His act is flawless ", iori muttered to herself. " Do you want something taehyung? ". She asked him in an undertone.

Taehyung waited until the girl turned her back to pinch iori's cheek. " What are you slow?, the reason is when a dog is called they should come to their master quickly without delay and even without making their master wait ".

" Come on fido ". He said to her and commenced through the corridor with iori walking beside him at a slow pace. 

The vice pres and another girl had shared the same feelings when it came to taehyung, they both had liked him and they want to approach her oneday and ask her how she was able to snatch him up since no matter how many confessions he had gotten from many girls at school, he had never returned their feelings and has always rejected them.

☯☯☯☯☯

Taehyung and iori were walking down the street side by side but then iori began to put a 2meter space between them since she was a little afraid of what he might ask her to do. Taehyung noticed the gap between them and he watched her from the crack between his lids.

" are you scared of me iori? "

" uh no, not at all "

" it's alright i won't do anything to you "

" so i don't need to do anything right? "

" nope, nada "

" ar-are you going to ship me off to somewhere or sell me for a high fee? "

" What?! NO!..... what crazy things are going through your head you babo "

" And, i don't need money or a companion "

Iori felt really confused at this moment from what taehyung had said to her. Is he a volunteer?, he doesn't want me to do anything, nothing at all?, but then what is his motive?. Unless he really is a nice person after all.

" i'm a dog lover. It's admirable how loyal and obedient dogs are towards their masters ". Taehyung said out of the blue. Iori watched him with agape and her hand clenched tightly around her bag straps. Taehyung stopped his foot steps infront of her and turned to gently pet her on the head. " they're really adorable... ". He whispered in a tender voice. " he's twisted ", she said inwardly but the hand that gently caressed the strands of her above her head gave her a slight tingly feeling. What was this feeling?.

 

☯☯☯☯☯ ☯☯☯☯☯ ☯☯☯☯☯

 

It's another day of school. Iori was laying on her desk lifelessly and annoyed. " taehyung you're so childish ".

Even though it was her who asked him to help her out by playing pretend lovers, it has been taking a toll on her. Ever since she had reached home from school yesterday after he had walked her there half way, she couldn't shake away the though of him and that pleasant expression he made when he spoke about dogs. But what annoyed her was the gentle hand that touched her head and the kind thoughts of him maybe being a really kind person after all.

Suddenly her phone vibrated in her pocket and she quickly swiped it out and tur

Please log in to read the full chapter