save my skin

♛ Black Prince♛ ( ongoing )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Save My Skin

 

 

Generally a girl's high school life isn't as simple and easy going on a contrast to guys no matter how simple and easy going it may seem on the surface.  

With that aside, the High school life is the time when the majority of the students dilly dally, date and be " adventurous ". But as for iori she definitely felt troubled and doomed by fate, for one she was lying about having a boyfriend just so she wouldn't feel excluded from  the usual ' girl talk ' and secondly it wasn't easy fibbing and busting her brain to convince her friends of how real her "boyfriend " is and answering certain questions about " him " but gradually lying becomes as easy as walking in time that is.

Iori felt very troubled indeed and in the mist of the conversation her two girlfriends were having she was spacing out and sitting on the edge of her seat pondering about what she'll say when they turn their attention to her. Her eye lashes flapped when her lids closed and reopened snapping her back to the present conversation.

Yuna was applying eye liner and mascara onto the area around her eye while complaining about how y her boyfriend is and how he wanted to try a new position and how turned off she was about it. Soyu on the other hand was rapidly tapping her life away on her mobile phone whilst annoyingly staring at its screen and saying how boys are the worst and how big of an idiot they are.

Iori felt as though it was her time to say something that would make her feel some what proud in her own way. She then propped onto her wrist and smirked in their direction.

" Oh what a waste yuna unnie. You'll never know till you've actually tried it, it's kinda like a hidden passion of love and such, you know? "

Yuna and soyu were dumbstrucked. They were so bewildered that they put a stop to what they were doing to stare their at iori dead in the eyes. And so they stared at her with questioning eyes and a disbelieving expression. Did this girl name iori try ' it? ', how would she be able to even.....

" Eh...what?! ", asked iori.

" oh....have you already experienced it iori? ", asked an overly excited yet shocked yuna.

" is your boyfriend a you know...a cool guy or what? " asked soyu. 

" ah-actually he is a ert but it's all about the sincerely genuine feeling you get when you're dating ", iori continued. " Well we're still enjoying our youth to its fullest ".

" you still do seem to be pretty much ' free ' ", said soyu. Basically she couldn't believe that her friend who is sitting beside her is actually in a relationship, since they've never seen the guy or even heard his voice and to her it seemed very fishy.

" anywho my boyfriend would never do something so childish and he even drives a fancy car and treats me to expensive dinner ", boasted an overly excitedly soyu.

" So what? ", asked an annoyed yuna. She really didn't like the way soyu was showing off about her boyfriend and rubbing it in their faces; ignoring the fact that it would make yuna a tad bitter. " Someone from a men's magazine asked my darling if they can take a photo of him. My oppa will probably end up being a model ", said a proud yuna in high spirits.

" Your boyfriend looks weird ", said soyu.

" He dresses fashionably ", countered yuna.

" aren't you against guys who are as frail as your father? ", said an annoyed yuna.

" guys who are models are normally a handful ", said an evenly annoyed soyu.

 

Iori felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and heard the ringing noise its chiming. She reached fished it out and looked at the caller ID. She then quickly answered the phone and purposely raised her voice to alert the two girls that it's her boyfriend on the other line and that she needed to excuse herself to have a private conversation with him. Yuna and soyu paused and watched her trail away from them and disappeared through the door of the classroom.

Iori scampered towards the girl's washroom to " take the call ". " Yes darling! ", iori said with a cheerful voice. " Who are you calling darling? ", retorted an annoyed tiffany.

Tiffany and iori go way back. They've been to the same schools and even in the same classes. Their fates were locked together the moment they said hi.

" unnie..... ", muttered iori.

" don't unnie me. Do you know how expensive my phone bill has been because of you? ", Grunted tiffany. She grabbed iori by the collar and began to shake her vigorously.

" uh-uh...no... but-but i'm sorry and i'll pay you back this time maybe. Da-don't get mad unnie"

" How long are you planning to let this dating lie continue?! "

Well you see......Iori has never had any sort of experience with a guy and the only person who knows of this is her bestest friend in the entire world, tiffany and it's a secret that is kept between just them two.

Tiffany signed and her expression softened. She then released iori's collar and placed her hands on her hips. " you idiot, you really shouldn't tell such a worthless lie, it's really bothersome ", she continued " it's

Please log in to read the full chapter