tik tat toe.

♛ Black Prince♛ ( ongoing )
Please log in to read the full chapter

The third chapter of Iori to Taehyung. WHEEEWW...

  I'm no saddist i'm just a twisted bystander. :p

 The chapter starts NYEOW...

 

 

Tik Tat Toe.

 

The rain pelted down mercilessly onto the roof tops, the tall trees and the once dried roads in the district. Iori hadn't brought an umbrella and she started to regret the decision of refusing to bring it along with her. She stood under the shade along side yuna and soyu with a gloomy face.

" my boyfriend is picking me up in his car ". Said soyu.

" Jealous.....soyu you lucky girl you. ". Whined yuna.

" It's very convient to have an older guy for such times at these ". Said soyu.

" show off ". Yuna muttered and gritted her teeth together.

" Want a ride as well ri? ". Soyu asked iori.

" No thanks we're fine. It's my duty to see that iori get's home safely ". Taehyung replied in her place. He opened up his umbrella and pulled iori by the waist under his umbrella.

Yuna and soyu stared at them speechless for a moment." cya ". Iori waved at them as she walked further away from them along side taehyung.

" soyu, that looks more comfy than riding in a lux car ".

" I know right......i'm a little envious ".

 

Taehyung's smile was radiant and he seemed like the kind prince just like the rumors. And as of right now, iori was glad that taehyung is the boyfriend she's so proud of and if you looked at them walking side by side you wouldn't be able to tell that they were actually fakes but instead they'd be seen as a lovey dovey pair of lovers that many would be envious of.

Or so they've established. In reality they were two grumpy old people who weren't able to see eye to eye. Taehyung whined about his shoulder getting wet by the rain and that he wasn't getting enough shelter. Whereas iori complained that she was barely under the umbrella. 

" Fine, i can go home on my own and i'm not picking you up tomorrow ". Taehyung threatened.

" I'm sorry..... ", Iori apologized and pouted. She then leaned the umbrella move to his side so he wouldn't get wet anymore. But by doing this she had exposed herself even more to the rain, soaking her from head to the sole of her shoes.

" you're such a clever pet, iori "

" at this point he doesn't even treat me like a human. I'm more of a thing than anything else. How irritating "

☯☯☯☯☯

 

Tiffany and iori were sitting in a cafe eating cake and drinking tea to warm their bodies. Iori then told tiffany about her experience that she had with taehyung earlier today and how irritated it made her feel. Tiffany took a sip of her scorching hot chocolate tea before she gape to speak some of mind aloud.

" but isn't it going smoothly?. My dear ri-unnie you're what you call a masochist ".

" NUH UH......Why am i?!. I'M NOT ! ".

" yes you are and you're even allowing him to boss you around without even standing up for yourself and plus you have the characteristics of a M ".

" WAH....Tiffany.. I. DO. NOT. All-Also, all it takes is patience and the heart of steel to be able to put up with a person such as him. And if you were in my position you'd be able to understand what i'm saying "

" weirdo ".

" Unnie, this is annoying why don't you just go get yourself an actual boyfriend? "

" i would have if i could. But i want one that i actually like "

" don't you have someone that you like? "

" now that you've asked. I actually don't have anyone that i like or that i want to date "

" Not even ONE?! "

" nope not even one. Somehow there hasn't been a boy that i've wanted to be lovey dovey with or that i wanted to kiss "

" you poor thing. Lets find you one. But ri-unnie, he might be closer than you think "

 

☯☯☯☯☯

 

Iori was seated in her classroom with her feet lapped and her hair in a pony tail. She had spent the morning side tracking and thinking about any possible guys that would meet her standards but to her dismay there weren't any and it had bothered her deeply. She didn't think that her standards were so high that she couldn't choose a gem from amongst the rocks.

" uh miss park ? ". A girl called out to iori and she came out of her daze to look up at the shy vice pres. " Hmm? ", she answered. " There are some girls here who are wanting to have a word with you ". The shy timid girl told iori.

Yuna and soyu stood by iori's side and pulled her out of her seat. " they look like your boyfriend's fangirls ". Said soyu. " Seriously? ". Iori asked soyu with a creased brow. " must be hard dating a popular guy. Anyways good luck Ri~. Fighting ".

Iori felt like death. She really didn't want to go talk to those girls who looked like they wanted to beat the living daylights out of her instead of simply having a civil chat. Iori went anyways and followed behind them as they made their way down the hallway and towards the stairs that leads to the outside of the school building.

They stood around iori with their hands on their hips and their forehead creased. 

" we heard that you're dating taehyung oppa. Is there truth to this? ".

" well for now..... ".       " of course this is a lie, we aren't dating "

" i see so it's true...!, how'd this happen? "

" it just did. But why don

Please log in to read the full chapter