GOODNIGHT, WUFAN

A CRIMSON CAPE |PAUSED|

Yixing slept around half an hour before someone tapped on his shoulder to wake him up. It was the king Joonmyun. "We're serving food right now. Would you care for some?" He asked kindly. Yixing hadn't noticed how hungry he was until King Joonmyun mentioned food. "Of course your highness." He giggled. "Please don't call me that. Just Joonmyun is better." Yixing shyly scratched the back of his head and proceeded to wake his brother so that he too could eat. 



The dining room was just as big, if not bigger, than the Wu estate's. There was an extremely long table which was fitted for over fifty guests, and all the plates and utensils were made of the shiniest silver. Slowly, everybody joined to eat. The food was even better than the cutlery. The first entry was bowl of piping hot tomato soup. Great for this time of year. The second dish was a juicy piece of meat, and to wash it down, wine. Of course Luhan was served orange juice instead. Yixing hadn't eaten like this for years! He looked over to Luhan devoured everything that was on his plate. Yixing smiled and returned to his meal. Just when they thought they couldn't possibly eat more, the third and last entry was served. It was cheesecake with wild berry toppings and chocolate syrup. It was indeed a feast fit for a king. 



When they returned to the living room, Yixing felt like lying on the ground and rolling to his next destination. He could tell his brother felt the same way. Merely mentioning any other type of food was prone to make them vomit. They sat down on the couch from before and stared at the fireplace in front of them. They cuddled for a bit when Joonmyun entered the room and announced that their carriages had arrived. Yixing was both happy and sad. A part of him wanted to stay in this lovely place instead of that cold and dark castle. But he knew he had to fulfill his promise to Wu Fan. He was a man of his word after all. They boarded their rides home and quietly spoke about things without meaning. Like the reason why the moon is sometimes yellow or how sometimes there is no stars in the sky while other nights they are uncountable. Yixing cherished times like these were he could bond with his brother and talk about anything. 

 

They had finally arrived and Yixing had to carry Luhan outside, for he had fallen asleep yet again. Outside the door there stood Wu Fan, hands behind his back. "Thought you'd never arrive." He smirked. He outstretched his arms and told him to hand Luhan to him. Yixing said it was okay and tried opening the door. Wu Fan blocked him from entering and Yixing raised an inquisitive eyebrow. "The boy. Hand him over to me." Once again Yixing refused. insisting everything was alright. "Listen, I know you're tired and that you suffer from back pains so just, just hand him over." Yixing was astounded. Wu Fan was being kind. Even though he barely even knew him, he could tell he wasn't one of those people to express their feelings that often. But how could he tell he had back pain. Well, what can you expect from a guy who engraved images in your arm? 

 

Yixing rolled his eyes and handed Luhan over to him. He stretched out his back and entered. He followed behind Wu Fan as he led them to a room. "Since I know you two won't be able to sleep without each other, I prepared a room for the both of you. If you need anything just knock on that door over there," he pointed to a small door at the end of the hall which was the size of a small animal, "there is a bathroom down the hall if you want to wash up. I'll be in the library if you need my assistance. Any questions?" They both nodded their heads and entered the room. 

 

Yixing stood rooted to the floor, astonished. The walls had a beautiful caramel color and the bed was big enough for five! The room was very warm and welcoming, for once Yixing thought living there wouldn't be so bad. Wu Fan laid Luhan softly on the bed, being careful as to not wake him up. Yixing liked this Wu Fan better, he wished he could see this side of him always. In fact, if he saw enough of him being this way, Yixing might fall for him. Wait what was he thinking. Wu Fan probably hated him. Yixing jumped when he felt a hand fall on his head. 

 

"You should get some sleep too, you've worked hard today. You gotta wake up early tomorrow, we have guests." Wu Fan said. Yixing's cheeks instantly reddened as Wu Fan's hand slid from his head down to his shoulder. He became a mumbling mess. "I um yeah, let's go to sleep. I mean not you and me of course not. I meant um...um...," he sighed," goodnight Wu Fan." Great, now he looked like a straight up idiot. Wu Fan giggled and left the room saying a quick goodnight to Luhan before closing the door.

 

Yixing blew out the candles and walked over to his and Luhan's bed. "That was embarrassing even to watch. You really need to work on your man skills." Yixing was agape. He had been awake this whole time? He hit him softly on the shoulder. "What do you know about man skills? Besides I don't like him. And can you tell me why you're awake?" Luhan covered his head with the covers and giggled.


A/N

I understand I havent updated in almost a YEAR!! OTL. 

Its just school and family stuff but i promise i wil make up for it! this time for realsies

also i have a tumblr:  http://iamgalaxyandromeda.tumblr.com/