Epilogue

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong felt the ticklish wetness on her neck and as much she likes it, she was a lot sleepy to allow it.

"Nng! Yun stop." She shoved the brunette head from her neck but it only came back with a very evil chuckle. "Yun, I want to sleep."

"Then sleep."

"This counts as molesting a sleeping person."

"No this is an alarm clock for my fiancee." Yunho's lips travelled lower from her neck to her chest. It didn't help Jaejoong that they were still under the sheets from thier 'activities' last night. Yunho was really great in bed and Jaejoong had a hard time playing coy, because Yunho left her wanting.

She opened an eye when she felt Yunho had stopped with his ministrations. She turned to lie on her back to find Yunho lying on his side with his elbow on the bed and palm supporting his head. The sheets were low on his hips, which meant they were low on Jaejoong's body too. but Jaejoong didn't realize she was uncovered, exposed for Yunho's eyes to rake all over her body. She was more curious as to why he stopped and Yunho just wanted to enjoy the show.

"What happened?" She asked him.

"I told you it was an alarm clock." He shrugged with a mischievous smile playing on his lips, "If you want the whole thing you have to ask Boojae."

"Why you!" Jaejoong scowled and jumped on Yunho before kissing him.

"Is this is you asking?" Yunho said between kisses.

"This is me demanding." Jaejoong replied straddling Yunho.

~~~         

"I can't believe I let you do it so early in the morning." Jaejoong bit on her toast to take out her anger.

"In case you forgot Boojae, you were 'demanding'. I was merely fulfilling your demands." Yunho said with mischievous sweetness. "I told you it was an alarm clock. We're supposed to be leaving for our ferry in and hour."

"stupid time difference and stupid Venice!" Jaejoong grumbled, "Why do we have to come here any way? I feel sea sick from travelling on water every where. Can't you have taken up a place on dry land?"

Yunho threw his head back in laughter. These past few days Jaejoong has been amusingly whiny. "I told you love, I have to finish up the last few assignments before I take that creative director job in Korea."

"I know....it's just..."

"you're afraid that I'd want to return to travelling if I continue here." Yunho said what was Jaejoong's mind and she hesitantly agreed. Yunho took her hand in his and gave it a peck, "Jaejoong, if I wanted to go back to my previous life I wouldn't have got you here with me, would I? I've spent a month with you and Yoochun and Junsu and I don't think I can let go of that happiness now. It's just two weeks and then we both go back to Seoul and prepare for our wedding. Besides, those travel media people back home really need my expertise." Jaejoong felt better, more reassured with Yunho's words.

Now if only she wasn't feeling so nauseous, this moment would be perfect.

Yunho noticed that Jaejoong had been particularly sick since the second sat on a Venetian boat. Yesterday, she threw up her breakfast seconds after she ate it and pigged out at lunch. And though she doesn't show it, Yunho knows she was late to come down from the room this morning because she was sick.

"Jae, if you're not well, you can stay in the hotel. I just have an hour's filming at St Marks anyway. I'll come back soon."

"But I want to come~"

"Not this time Boo. You look quite sick. We'll go some other time. What do you say?" Jaejoong's face was blank. She blinked, once...twice...then broke into a run, presumably to the nearest place she can throw up. "I'll take that as a yes."

~~~    

Yunho stepped into the hotel room as quietly as possible. He placed the food he got for them on the table along with his bag and entered in with the flowers in his hand.

"Boo?" No answer. "Jae, Jaejoong?"  Jaejoong wasn't in the living area and in the bedroom either. Yunho grew worried now. In fact he was worried from the moment he spoke to the receptionist. The polite man had asked how his 'wife' was while handing Yunho his key. Yunho asked him how he knew she was sick and he replied that she had asked the concierge to fetch her some things from the pharmacy. That's when Yunho was worried. he thought the foreign weather and exotic food didn't agree with Jaejoong as is common for occasional travellers. But for Jaejoong to take medicines for it, it could be more severe. Jaejoong probably did a self-diagnosis and asked for medicines which was Yunho's only consolation. But he still felt guilty.

Yunho opened the door of the bathroom and to his relief he found Jaejoong. But the releif didn't last long. Jaejoong looked utterly miserable. She was on the bathroom floor while leaning on the wall. She held a wet towel to her head and from the looks of it she had been crying.

Yunho didnt waste time getting her in his arms. he held her close and rocked them while mumbling in her hair, "oh Jae. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have got you here. You're sick becuase of me. I'm sorry Boo. I'll take care of you." He enunciated each sentence with a kiss on her crown.

Jaejoong clutched his shirt and buried herself in her arms. Yunho could feel the wetness on his shirt resulting from her tears.

"Yunho....I'm not.....not sick." Yunho pulled them apart a bit and cupped her face.

"then why? you sent for medicines."

"Yunho I sent for a test. I'm pregnant." When Jaejoong broke in to a sob again, Yunho felt like he was splashed with ice-cold water.

Jaejoong is pregnant....with his child....and she's crying.....because she's pregnant with his child.

She;s still afraid that Yunho wouldn't keep his committment. Hell! Even he's not sure if he's ready for the lifetime responsibilty of a child.

But one thing he's sure of. He wants to spend the rest of his life with Jaejoong and if they're going to have kids then they will be the icing on the cake not the chain around his neck. He has to make Jaejoong realise that he's in it for the long haul before God forbid, she leaves him assuming he's not ready to be a father. He can't afford to lose her.

"Jae, Jae." Yunho frantically wiped the neverending tears. He kissed her lips to get her attention and cooed at her. "shhh Jae! no more crying. We're going to parents. This has to be the happiest moment of our lives and your snot is ruining it." Yunho tried to joke which worked in a way. Jaejoong's crying was reduced to hiccuping sobs.

"but you....I know...... you're....not....ready....to be a ....father."

"Have some faith in me Boo. I told you this morning. I'm still growing and learning things about being in a relationship but I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our children. I'm not leaving and you can't either."

"You sure?"

"Never been so sure in my life." He pulled her close and kissed her loving the smile on her face. "we have to speed up our wedding now. I cant wait." Yunho squealed and Jaejoong giggled.

~~~

Jaejoong was sitting on the couch with all kinds of food sprawled around her. She was eight months pregnant and was sure that her baby is going to be a food monster. She would feel hungry every two hours. She was thinking of the money spent on the amount of grocery they would have to buy if the baby is indeed like a food monster. She shook her head stupidly at her thought and laughed.

Yunho just entered the house and heard Jaejoong laughing. He thought that some one would have come to meet Jaejoong. He didn't know what to say, when he saw that there was no one in the room except Jaejoong alone.

"Boo, why are you laughing like this."

"Oh Yunho, when did you come in. Anyways, you know what, I just thought something funny. You should have heard my thoughts, you would also laugh."

"What did you do the whole day?" 

"Nothing. Your baby only makes me eat the whole day and even Junsu was busy today, I was all alone" Jaejoong suddenly started crying. Yunho quickly went to Jaejoong's side and pulled her into a hug. He had to try very hard to not giggle at Jaejoong's mood swings. This had been a routine for every day when Yunho returns from his trip. Yunho had to go for a day trip to different p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter