Final

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Red Font is FlashBack 

Its a beautiful morning in the pleasant Jeju island. The best hotel in the island is all decorated for the wedding of the year. The never ending list of the guest is taken care by the hotel staff and everyone is ready to have a great time at the weekend wedding of Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu. 

"Yoochun wake up right now or there is no wedding." Junsu was trying to wake her to be husband since the past half n hour but Yoochun won't budge an inch. The couple had to go for a dress trial at a boutique near by and they are already late by an hour.

"The wedding is on sunday baby. Come here and sleep." Yoochun pulled Junsu down and hugged her tightly and went back to sleep.

"YOOCHUN WAKE UP RIGHT NOW." Junsu yelled but it just felt like Yoochun had turned deaf overnight.

When things don't go her way, Junsu makes it a point to make it her way. She used her last weapon. Her hands. She started to continuously hit Yoochun's arm and that's when the groom woke up from his slumber.

"Ow ow ow stop it Junsu." But the bride was angry and didn't stop. Yoochun sat up straight and used a pillow to save himself from Junsu. But Junsu knew it better, finally Yoochun caught her hands.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you hitting me?"

"You forgot again and overslept. We had to go and try our outfits for all the functions today. Now we are late and if the outfits are not proper we have no other option but to wear them how ever they are." Junsu looked at Yoochun and found him smiling like an idiot. Junsu's blood boiled and she started hitting him again with the pillow Yoochun was holding.

"Yah yah.... stop it Junsu."

"I thought I was invited to a wedding?"

Junsu and Yoochun both were startled by the voice. The voice they hadn't heard over a years. They hadn't even expected the man to be here for their wedding.

"OH MY GOD YUNHO YOU CAME!!!" Junsu sprung out of the bed right into her best friend's open arms. Yunho smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Of course I would. I came here to talk you out of the wedding."

"Yah...." Junsu slightly pushed him a bit but didn't get out of his arms.

"Oh Yoochun get out of the bed. Don't you want to greet your best friend too." She turned around and saw the change of expression on Yoochun's face. She knew it why it was like that but didn't want to say it loud and ruin the moment.

"Hey buddy, how have you been?" Yoochun got out of the bed and went in for a handshake instead of a hug which Yunho was expecting.

"Am good." Yunho just shook his hand. He knew he had disappointed his friends and it was all his fault too. Junsu sensing the tensed atmosphere quickly diverted everyone's attention by pulling both the men outside the room and towards the cafeteria.

"This still feels so unreal, all three of us together again after so many years. How many years has it been?" Junsu was the only one talking at the table. Yunho was too ashamed to look up to his friedds while Yoochun just stared at Yunho with angry eyes.

"Eight" Yoochun said in a cold voice. He quickly stood up and excused himself to get a coffee. Yunho could only remember the happy moments the three of them had in the past and how somewhere due to his ignorance everything has ruined.

"Yah! Park Yoochun, if you don't get moving we're going to leave you behind." Junsu threatened.

"but...but....they're showing winter sonata!" Yoochun gave a pleading look and Junsu rolled her eyes.

"it's okay buddy, we'll watch it when we get back." His best friend put an arm around him.

"promise?" Yoochun said cutely.

"yes chunniepoo!" Yunho replied with equal mushiness.

"Ugh! You two, and I'm the girlfriend here Yoochun!" Junsu pointed at herself. She hooked her arm around her boyfriend and the other her nest friend and dragged them out of the airport lounge.

Junsu and Yoochun were checking in while Yunho just immersed himself in taking recording everything about this trip. That was until he stumbled upon somebody calling out to him.

"Yunho! Yunho!"

"Yunho!" Yunho was shaken out of his day dream when Junsu shook him.

"uh...yeah?"

"whats wrong with you? I've been calling you for the past 3 minutes." Junsu said exasperatedly.

"nothing, just thinking." Yunho brushed it off, "anything I can do?"

"I just wanted you to meet someone."

"who?"

"uh-uh! I'm not telling. you have to see for yourself and by God you're going to be blown away!"

"Junsu stop beating around the bush and tell me already." Junsu laughed heartily and pointed at someone in the distance.

Yunho's eyes followed Junsu's hand and he looked around for a familiar face. He found a familiar face alright but Wow was it so pleasantly unfamiliar.

Long wavy tresses of blond hair, red kissable lips, milky skin peaking from that stylish dark jeans coupled with knee-high boots and hot pink blouse and the most gorgeous soulful doe-eyes Yunho remembers having to search through thick-rimmed glasses in the past.

"Yunho! Over here! Help me please!" The girl pleaded while lugging on her many suitcases. Her loose dress and sweater with practical shoes were more off-putting than her poker-straight black hair and nerdy glasses.

"whoa there! do I even know you? Scratch that. How do you know me?" Yunho said with mock-suspicion. The girl let go of the bags and looked at him incredulously.

"are you serious! Am I that invisible? I'm Jaejoong! Kim Jaejoong! We we're in high school together."

"Oh My God! Nerdy Joong!" He slapped a hand on his mouth when Jaejoong frowned at the offending nickname she had in school. Yunho just decided to help her carry her bags to cover up his slip-up. "So what brings you her Ne- I mean Jaejoong?"

"This is the trip going to trek right?"

"You're going on a trek?"

"why such a reaction?"

"you know, coz it's you. It's not like reading those fat books and knowing all the asnwers. It's real physical stuff. Not meant for a girl like you."

"Are you being ist or are you implying that a bookworm like me can't scale a small slope?" unho was almost thrown back by the smirk she had.

"Don't mind this idiot Jaejoong, his mind is always wandering." Junsu interjected them. She her hand forward, "hi I'm-"

"Junsu. I know you too." Jaejoong shook her hand and craned her neck, "And I suppose Yoochun is around too?"

"Okay now I'm embarassed. You know all of us and I didn't even recognize you." Yunho bowed dramatically in apology and Jaejoong rushed to get him back to normal. "let's start over. Hi Jaejoong! Welcome to our gang and if you fall and hurt yourself, you can rely on me." Yunho shook her hand really hard. When he was about to take his hand away jaejoong tightened her grip.

"I'm a med student Jung. If I fall, I can take care of my self and others." She challenged and Junsu cheered making Yunho go 'yay Girl power!'

"Hi.....Jaejoong?" Yunho carefully spoke as if trying to digest the new appearance of the person from his past. Gone was the nerd and in her place stood an ethereal woman.

"Yes Yunho." Jaejoong chuckled and Yunho thought her laughter was more melodious than a symphony of musicians. Jaejoong her hand forward "Dr. Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you."

Yunho gave a smile and shook her hand, "Jung Yunho, cameraman for the discovery channel." They both chuckled a bit.

"So what has happened to you, huh. For a second I couldn't recognise you." Yunho couldn't help but flirt. It was like flirting is his thing and no one can take it from him. Jaejoong was about to answer but yoochun beat her to that. 

"So you have forgotten everyone, I thought few would be exceptions at least."

Junsu who just came by Yoochun's side could sense the angry tone. She tried to stop Yoochun from talking more but Yoochun was really angry.

"What's your problem Yoochun? I get that I couldn't be in contact with everyone, but it is not like I did that on purpose. Look at Junsu, she is not as angry as you are. Why can't you just let it go?"

Yunho yelled at top of his voice even though Jaejoong tried take him away. At last Jaejoong managed to pull Yunho away from everyone. Yunho calmed a bit and was about to leave with Jaejoong.

"You know what Yunho, I had let go of everything but you coming here has made everything worse." Yunho stopped and Jaejoong could see the hurt in his eyes. Jaejoong raised her hand to confront him but Yunho quickly left from there to go to a quite place.

On the other hand Junsu was really angry with Yoochun and just dragged him with her to his room and give him a piece of mind. Jaejoong saw the couple leaving and as well as Yunho in the opposite directions. She decided to follow Yunho and talk to him. She searced for Yunho and found him sitting by a small lake which was near the garden of the hotel. Jaejoong stared at Yunho and remembered how Yunho had somehow managed to open her up and right now he seemd to be closed from the world.

"seriously Jaejoong! there's a bad party in the next camp and you're actually studying!" Yunho groaned while downing the last of his beer.

"It's okay. I'll just stay here. besides I don't think seulgi would want me there." Jaejoong said with a wistful smile. it was obvious to anyone with eyes that Jaejoong would like to go to the party, but not uninvited. Their high school queenka, Bae Seulgi happened to be there too and she had very subtly outcasted Jaejoong just like in highschool. Yunho mulled over her words for a moment before asking.

"Did Seulgi say anything?"

"Why? Did you notice her kicking dirt in my food while you tended her non-existent scratch."

"Aish! You can be a real diva when you want to!" Yunho held his hands up in surrender. He sat beside her and nudged her shoulder lightly with his own, "the question is why don't you?"

"Why don't I what?" Jaejoong looked confused.

"Take what you want. You want to go the party, go. You want to drink, just grab the beer bottle. You want to study, then do it away from me because I'm allergic to academics and if you want to call Seulgi a , by all means be my guest. Damn ripped by jacket!" Jaejoong chuckled and Yunho was happy for making her laugh. "You have a beautiful smile Jaejoong. Scratch that! You're beautiful Inside-out. No one can tell you otherwise but yourself." His bag was nearby and he pulled out a scrapbook from it before handing it to Jaejoong. Jaejoong was amazed by the contents of the book. There were pictures of variuos places. Some of them were of Yunho at those very places.

"I didn't know you travel this much. That's a lot of pictures."

"That's not even half of it. I want to travel the whole world!"

"Then when will you settle down?"

"who wants to?" Yunho playfully pinched Jaejoong's nose, "I don't want to be tied down. It's my dream to travel and see every place known to mankind. I don't care what others say, I will follow my dream." Yunho stood up and pulled jaejoong along with him, "You need to follow what you want Jaejoong and don't care about others." Yunho pulled Jaejoong along to the camp and she followed with a silent smile.

She could feel her heart flutter and she knew what it meant. The crush she had on Yunho in high school had revived, only this time it wasn't a crush but more than that. Jaejoong had matured and so were her feelings. She was in love with Yunho and like high school, she wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. She was going to confess to Yunho on the last day of camp.

"Yunho, are you okay?" Jaejoong squeezed his shoulder and Yunho looked up at her.

"he's not wrong in what he said, I know that." yunho had a self-deprecating smile, "but he doesn't have to keep shoving the fact in my face. I know I messed up, I know I never contacted any of my family and friends, I know I was busy in the Amazon when my father was on his death-bed, I know it all and it in' hurts when he talks like that. I may have never contacted you guys but I never forgot any one of you." Yunho asserted. he fought back his tears but his voice came out choked.

Jaejoong sat down beside him and brought him in a hug. "I know Yunho, I believe you. Yoochun is just let his anger take over him. He still loves you or he wouldn't be this affected by his best friend going away." Jaejoong consoled.

"what about you? do you hate me too?"

"nah, not at all!" Jaejoong came closer and made a big show of whispering, "in fact, I have the hots for you." To say Yunho was flabbergasted was an understatement. That combination of words and jocular behavior was very unlike the plain jane Jaejoong Yunho remembered.

"Wow! First you surprise me by looking so pretty and now you're making flirty jokes too!" Yunho exclaimed.

"I'm pretty?" Jaejoong asked playfully and Yunho blushed.

"You know what I'm talking about. You were..... like that....and..... and now you're......this." Yunho gestured to the whole of Jaejoong in front of him. "I knew you were beautiful because you're a nice person, but now you're like those pastries filled with custard. Good on the outside and inside." Yunho paused for a second, "Please stop me if I'm being offensive. This is the first time my tongue had betrayed me in front of a beautiful woman." Now it was Jaejoong's turn to blush.

"Shut up Yunho." She slapped his chest. They both settled in blissful silence relishing each other's company.

Yunho and Jaejoong decided to spend the day together exploring the beautiful island. 

"Hey let's leave the firework show is going to start soon. And I sure don't want to be late again." Yunho tried to pull Jaejoong up, but Jaejoong refused to move.

"Why can't we just stay here and enjoy the sunset." Jaejoong said looking back at Yunho. Yunho sighed and sat beside Jaejoong on the sand.

"But we have many things to do yet and I bet you that the fireworks show is going to be awesome."

"Ofcourse it would be awesome. But if we go there we will miss this amazing sunset. No matter how much you try Yunho, there will be something that you ll have to leave behind in life. You can never do everything." Jaejoong smiled looking at the sunset and missed the look Yunho was giving to her. Yunho stared a few seconds and smiled.

"You are not right Jaejoong, just a bit different from me."

They both knew something would have happened at that moment if it wasn't for Jaejoong's phone buzzing.

"Yes Junjin."

"Oh ok take them to their room and take care of their luggage too, also tick their name on the list."

Jaejoong looked at Yunho and quickly diverted her vision to not create more awkward situation. They both went back to the car and left for the hotel. Jaejoong wished that by now Junsu would have calmed down Yoochun. Yunho's mind was still thinking about the moment they had before and was really confused.

"So you won't eat unless I talk to him." Yoochun looked at the untouched food in Junsu's plate.

"Why do you ask if you know it? All you need to do is go and talk to him."

"I won't do it Junsu. And will you please eat now. Don't try to blackmail me with this emotional drama."

"Yoochun I know it and you yourself also know that you are not angry just disappointed. You love Yunho more than you love me."

"I don't... don't love him."

"Who are you kidding Yoochun? You just feel this way because you think Yunho has forgotten you and I think you are wrong."

"You know what, I will prove you wrong. I know I am right and I ll talk to him right now." Yoochun walked out to find Yunho and talk to him. Junsu smiled. You can say in a victorious way.

"Ah finally I can eat. Stupid Yoochun makes me do all the drama." Junsu ate as if she hasn't eaten anything for days.

After Jaejoong refused having dinner with Yunho because of some work, Yunho decided to have dinner alone. Eventhough he has met all his friends after so many years, he kinda feels lonely. He was walking towards the restaurant when he saw Yoochun walking towards him.

"Yunho can we talk?"

Yunho was really happy that Yoochun finally wanted to talk to him. He nodded his head like a maniac and they both made their way to the poolside bar.

"I am sorry Yoochun, I know you are angry with me and I ll do anything to ask for your forgiveness."

"I am not angry Yunho. I think Junsu was right. I am just disappointed." Yunho kept silent and let Yoochun continue.

"I just felt betrayed by my best friend. I had false hopes of you coming back and we start our business. I think I was stupid to believe in it."

"No you were not stupid. I was the one who disappointed you. Hell, I couldn't even be a son to my family."

"I am sorry about uncle. And for today morning as well."

"No its ok. I deserved that. I just hope Junsu's anger won't come up any soon."

"She somewhere lost the hope. She didn't even expect you to come for the wedding."

Yunho had a sad smile on his face when he heard that. 

"Isn't that the world biggest casino and where a man won...the jackpot for 100million." Yunho was stunned and looked atYoochun.

"You watch my shows?"

"Ofcourse I do. I haven't missed one of it. You sure are doing great. So what's the next plan."

"My company wants me to host a show which will take me to Paris, Germany and few more European countries."

"That's good. So how is Venice as a place."

"Not that great. you can call it a slum of Europe."

"Don't say that in front of Junsu.We are going there for our honeymoon and she is over excited."

"What am I over excited about?"

They both turned to find Junsu standing right behind them. Both of them wished that she wouldn't have heard it and were relieved when she didn't say anything.

"Ah forget it. I just hope you two have cleared your differences, I don't want any drama between the best man and the groom on the wedding day." Junsu left after throwing sudden information to Yunho.

"I am the best man?"

"Ofcourse you are. Yeah but if you wouldn't have come, it was sure going to be that nag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter