SIXTEEN

The Last Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The photo shoot is here. Eien also already be Two X stylist, she start join Cherie show and train with Z in the studio. Indy will join the show also but only after Cherie is ok. MBLAQ is in the studio and get ready for shooting. Seungho keep looking for Cherie but he don’t see her anyway. He only saw one young women talking with photographer while file and phone in her hand. He doesn’t think other than Cherie will handle this matter.

 “Hello, may I ask? Where is Cherie?” Ask Seungho when she finish talking with the photographer.   

 “Oh Mr. Yang, Miss Cherie is on leave. She had a little accident and broke her leg. Now she resting and I’m her secretary handle this by her guide.” Explain Hyuna.

 “Accident? Is she alright?”

 “She alright just broke her rib and her leg. She just get out from hospital and now resting at home.”

 “Thank you.” Seungho said and go back to his group. Keep thinking why nobody inform them. 

 “Where is Eien?” Ask Seungho.

 “She is in charge Two X now. Why?” Answer G.O.

 “Eien don’t tell you anything?” Ask Seungho at Joonie.

 “Tell me what?” 

 “Cherie had an accident.” 

 “Cherie accident?” ask G.O.

 “No, nothing. Lately I rarely talk to Eien. She seem like avoiding me.” Joonie said.

 “What is happening?” Ask Seungho. He will go and visit Cherie at home later after finish their photo shoot. Joonie also thinks, what is happening after they move out from Cherie home.

 “Noona, can I have Eien phone number?” Ask Joonie at Su Yeon, their senior stylist.

 “Wae?”

 “I want to ask her something.”

 “She changes her number recently but I don’t have a chance to ask her even thought she stay in my apartment.”

 “She stays at your apartment? When?”

 “Last weeks.” Joonie just smile to hide his surprise look. Why Eien stay in Su Yeon Noona house? 

 “Hyung, what is happening here? I call Indy she don’t even answer me. I asked Su Yeon noona, Eien already move out from Cherie house and stay with Su Yeon Noona’s.” Joonie said with worry voice.

 “Don’t you get it? Eien move out maybe because she already knew about you and Indy. They fight with each other because of you. Why you still can’t make a choice?” Seungho also feel annoying with his action. Very scared to hurt other but in the end his action hurt people very badly. 

 “I don’t want to hurt……”

 “Yes but now your coward and your stupidity already hurt them and they were friend for such a long time also mad at each other because of you. Don’t you feel bad for them? If you can’t choose don’t make choice at all. Either you happy or they happy or they will lose their friendship? The choice is in your hands. Only you can make it different.” Seungho said. He also has something in his mind that makes him so anxious. Joonie quiet, he don’t even think this will happen. He think if he don’t take action at all, everything will get back to where it is. Let the time choose for him but now everything fall apart.

 After photo shoot end, Seungho take taxi to Cherie home. He just move from this house last week but it still feel like home. Now his dorm feels so unfamiliar for him. Don’t even feel like home.

 Cherie go to kitchen to make some coffee and when the hot water spill and hit her hand she drop the cup. 

 “Ahh…. So careless. Look what have you done? Yahh, Cherie can’t you do something right.” Cherie grump at herself. She try to bend but her splints don’t allow her to bend her leg. 

 “What should I do to clean this?” Cherie talk to herself again. 

 “You can ask me to help you if you ask me nicely?” Seungho said and he stand in the kitchen.

 “Oh, Seungho- ah. What are you doing here?” Ask Cherie.

 “To visit you. Why you don’t even tell me?” Seungho grab small towel and put the broken glass in the dust bin. 

 “Tell you what?” Seungho look up at Cherie. He feel hurt a bit. So, he just someone she know but never so close to her. Seungho smile and look at her leg.

 “Oh, this? It’s nothing just a little accident.” Cherie said and seat. 

 “How is your car then? Is insurance cover the damage?” 

 “No, it not car accident just some careless move and I fall from stair. Stupid Cherie…” Cherie said. After finish cleaning, Seungho make coffee for two of them. 

 “Fall? It not likes you. Did you over work again and sleepy maybe?” 

 “No just careless.” Both of them go to living room and Seungho saw coffee table already turn to work desk.

 “Can’t you just enjoy your day without doing work?”

 “Too many paper work left when I’m in hospital so, need to settle some before the end of year. Did MBLAQ receive invitation card to our Annual Dinner?”

 “Yes. Enough about work. We can talk about it later.” Seungho hand phone ringing. It’s from his manager. He need to go to another place. 

 “I will come again.” Seungho said and stand. 

 “Thanks for coming.” 

 “Cherie, there is something I want to tell you.” 

 “What?” 

 “I know we just barely know each other but I think I already fall for you.” Cherie feels like her heart just stop when she heard Seungho. She looks at Seungho to see if he just joking but Cherie knows he really means it.

  “Seungho…..”

 “I really like you. I don’t want you to answer me now. And this…..” Seungho open one small box from his jac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter