THIRTEEN

The Last Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At filming set, Eien take care of Joonie clothes. Indy also works side by side with director and others staff. Eien feel jealous when she saw Joonie so close with Indy. She know they both like Joonie but they way Joonie looks at Indy is different. 

 While Joonie is acting, Eien walks to Indy. They both talks while watch Joonie act. Eien go back to her seat after other staff call for Indy help. Suddenly they heard 1 loud Bang. All of them panic and look where the sound coming from. Joonie looks at Eien but she seat far from the set. He looking for Indy and she stand there helping others to out from the house they used for keeping their stuff. They saw smoke coming out from the window and fire a little bit. 

 “Indy-ah!!” Call Joonie but she don’t listen. Indy saw her friend trap inside because of smoke so thick inside. She run inside and help that women but that women so panic and push Indy inside while she run outside. Joonie panic and run inside the house to helps Indy. Eien saw what happen. 

 Indy arms burn when she knock on the pillar and that makes the roof under it start to shaking. It fall one by one and smoke start making her eyes feel pains and cough. Joonie come just in time to save her before the roof under that pillar fall down on her.

 “Neo gwaenchanayo?” Ask Joonie.

 “Ya.” They both walk out from that fire. Joonie manager rush bring both of them to nearest hospital for medical treatment. Eien stay behind and have to go back use taxi. She cries in the taxi. She feels hurt but at the same time she thankful nothing serious happen to Indy and Joonie.

 At home she just shut herself in her room. Even Mir ask her she don’t answer. She want to pretend like nothing is happen but she know very well Joonie Oppa like Indy too. She feel hurt and betrayed at the same time.

 Indy arms, doctor just wrap it after he clean it. Joonie get a little burn in his arms and leg only but not serious. 

 “Oppa, where is Eien?” Ask Indy. Everything so chaos makes they forget about Eien.

 “I think she still at filming set.”

 “Call her.” Joonie try to call several time but her phone off.

 “She will be fine.” Joonie said but he also feel worry, same with Indy. They go home and seat on couch. Mir and Cheondung stop play video games when they saw joonie legs wrap and Indy arms also wrap and their face and clothes so dirty.

 “What happen to you two?” Ask Mir. 

 “A little bit accident at filming set. Did Eien already come home?” Answer Indy.

 “Yes. She’s in her room from coming home until now.” Answer Cheondung.

 “Is she ok?” Ask joonie worry.

 “She looks ok.”

 Steven send SMS at Cherie to tell her where to met. Steven choose café at Han River at 6 pm. Cherie stay at the café near with Yasou work studio. From she walked out from Steven’s office until now. She read some files and document that she need to settle before she go to Muju this weekend. 

 “Hai, Yasuo. Are you finish your works now? I’m coming to get you now.”

 “Ok. Let’s have dinner together. I’m so hungry.” Yasuo said with cheer voice like always.

 “sure. I want to bring you to meet someone, is that ok with you?”

 “Sure.” 

 “I’m at down stairs now.” Cherie said and get in her car to wait for Yasuo to come. She feel dizzy again and her hand start shaking a little bit. She takes her pills immediately before Yasuo coming. She rest her head on the steering wheel.

 Yasuo pack his bag and go down to meet Cherie. He feel so happy when he hear Cherie voice. Now days he really want to stay with Cherie 24 hours or at least as long as possible. When he saw Cherie car he smile happily and peek on Cherie from her window but he saw Cherie rest her head on steering wheel. He feel guilty all of sudden. He feel selfish and never thinks of Cherie. He never know Cherie can be this tired with him. He knock slowly on the window glass. Cherie get out from her car.

 “ Can you drive today? I think I need some rest.”

 “Sure.” He said agree with Cherie. He get in and glance at back seat. He saw a lot files and paper work even laptop Cherie is there.

 “Got many works, huh?” Ask Yasuo.

 “ Normal stuff. Have important meeting this weekend. So, I need to prepare.” 

 “Ok. Rest, where are we going?”

 “ Just follow the GPS, I already set it.”

 “Ok, ma’am. I wake you up if we already there.” Yasuo take his jacket off and put it on Cherie chest.

 “Huh?”

 “Use it. I’m afraid you will cold.”

 “Thanks.” Cherie put her seat a bit down and close her eyes. She have to do something about her sickness. Her painkiller pills seem not suitable with her anymore. She need more strong dose. Yasuo on the radio and hear Seungho MBLAQ be the special D.J together with G.O. He want to change but Cherie turn the volume up.

 “You really like them?”

 “MBLAQ give me strength when I need the most and they erased the pain with their dorky and funny. Seungho is one of my favorite idol.”

 “Really? Tell me who is your another favorite idol.” Yasuo start to drive and leave the studio.

 “Bang Yongguk and Yoon Doojoon.”

 “From what I know, Doojoon and Yongguk both is very manly and have leader position same with Seungho. Do you like that kind of men to be your boyfriend?”

 “It’s just not because of their position but they really strict but warm and kind hearted too. They take responsibility and work hard more than any me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter