TEN

The Last Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days pass by without any accident. Joonie and Indy pretend that they fine but deep in their heart only they know how messy it is. Indy know that they awkward when they facing each other. Indy have to clear her own mind and get away for the weekend.

 “ where are you going?” Ask Cherie when Indy ask to used her car for weekend. 

 “ Gangwon. I heard of this Jangho fishing village is beautiful and have delicious food. I want to try.”

 “Really? Can I come?”

 “Sure.”

 “Ok.” 

 Indy and Cherie both gone for road trip for the weekend getaway like they always do when they in NY. Eien back from Japan that Friday night meanwhile Seungho and G.O, both in Japan for their theater. Cheondung gone to his home once again and Mir in the studio get ready for his own personal schedule. Joonie back from filming also that Friday night.

 Mir send SMS to all of them about lock at the second floor bathroom is broken. It can’t be open if it already closed. Lucky Mir can get out because Cheondung still at home before go back to his parent home. Joonie don’t get the SMS because his phone is low battery and off.

 Eien back when nobody at home and she went to take hot water bath. She put bubble water in the bath tub and fills it with hot water. She takes her MP3 and earphone. After the water ready, she get in and lay down in bath tub while listen to MP3. She let the door open a little so it won’t close. She feel so good and her body feel so relax.

 Joonie back from filming and straight go to his room that he share with G.O and Mir. He takes off his shoes and suddenly feel urgent to pee. He go to bathroom next to Eien room. When he enter, he so surprise to see Eien in bath tub and without knowing he lean on the door and closed it. Eien feel like someone is looking at her and she turn to her side and saw Joonie. She closed her bare upper chest with her hand.

 “Wh….What are you doing here?” Ask Eien in surprise.

 “I…i.. sorry. I… don’t know there is someone in the room.” Joonie said and turn his back. He try to open the door but it’s stuck. Eien seem to understand what happen and look at the door.

 “Did you close it?”

 “ Nae…I think so.”

 “Oh no…” Eien said but she can’t get up because she totally and only cover by the bubble and towel is far away from her.

 “don’t you get any SMS from Mir?”

 “My phone is dead.”

 “That door can’t be open after it close. Now thanks to you we trap until someone is open it for us.” Explain Eien.

 “Mwoh!!”

 “Yes, we trap.”

 “Aishhh. Pabo.” Joonie said to himself.

 “Arayo. Joonie pabo!” Eien agree with him.

 “Could you help me to bring that towel to me?” Ask Eien. Joonie looks at the towel and to Eien. He takes it and stand there. Don’t know what to do next.

 “Bring it to me. This water cold already. Close your eyes.” Eien said. Joonie do it without any complain just embarrassing. He close his eyes and takes step by step get to Eien. When Eien grab the towel, Joonie walk back to door and his back on Eien. Eien dry and clean herself and used that towel too.

 Joonie sit on the counter top while Eien sit on the toilet bowl. Both don’t know what to do and tired. Joonie saw Eien shiver from cold. He takes off his jacket and gives it to Eien. 

 “Oppa, do you have phone with you?” Ask Eien.

 “My phone is dead, low battery. Where is everyone?”

 “Indy and Cherie is gone for weekend getaway while Seungho and G.O in Japan for theater musical. Cheondung gone to his parent home and Mir have own personal schedule.” Explain Eien.

 “Aishhh……” joonie sigh.

 “Oppa, I’m so tired and sleepy. I thought after take shower I will sleep but….. “

 “Mianhe, Eien. i also want to sleep after i go to toilet but this happen.” Both of them sigh. Joonie sit on the floor and lean on the door. It’s ok because it dry just cold from tiles. Eien also sit next to him and lean on the door. Joonie saw 1 more towel on the rack and takes it and put on Eien legs.

 “Mianhe, Eien.”

 “It’s ok, oppa.” Eien said. Eien sit so close to him until he can smell the fresh soap and shampoo from Eien. He feel hot and his heart pounding so hard and he hope Eien don’t hear sound of his nervous heart. After awhile, Eien sleeping and lean on Joonie shoulder. Joonie can’t sleep even though he so tired, image of Indy and Eien playing around his mind.

 Indy and Cherie arrive at Jangho fishing village already night. Both of them straight to the guest house first before go have their dinner. Tomorrow morning they will start their adventure. 

 “Indy, I saw you couple of this days, you seem so restless like you have a problem. What happen? Did your friend bully you at work?” Ask Cherie after they get back from dinner.

 “Ani. They all ok and understand that I’m not very fluent in Korean and reading. I tell you this but promise don’t tell Eien. I don’t know what will she do after this?”

 “What is that?”

 “joonie kiss me”

 “Mwoh?! Kiss?”

 “Yea. Kiss. It’s happen when stormy night last week.”

 “When you go for your hunting location?”

 “Yup. It’s happen that night.”

  “Do you like him more now? More than a fan?”

 “From the first time I saw him at our house, I know I like him more than fan. I want him for myself. I wish I can stay to be fan but now it feel so complicated. We know Eien also love him.”

 “Ya, I know but what if Joonie like you too? Maybe that why he kiss you.”

 “Because of that kiss both of us feel weird toward each other and now don’t really talk. We can’t even look at each other. Do you still remember when we told Eien that we like his brother?”

 “yup, that time she don’t even like that idea. She want other to be her sis-in-law but that years ago. I think she do now. Why you suddenly bring that up?”

  “I think Eien will not talk to me again if she know Joonie kiss me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter