Chapter 1

Be The Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              Luhan bit his thumbs nervously. He watched as more guests flooded the white tent in the middle of the large backyard, taking their seats according to their invitation. It was perfect. The decoration was perfect, the food was perfect (he already pre-tasted it to make sure it’s safe), the sound-systems worked well, the guests are directed to their seats conductively, their friends and relatives; even some of the EXO members; are already there, the sun is shining with the right amount of cloud to shade the fans who were waiting for the ceremony to began outside the building. It was a big day. It was a perfect big day. And Luhan never felt more nervous in his life. He can’t help but to keep pacing in the room he was in, hoping nothing goes wrong. This wedding is going to be the biggest wedding ceremony ever celebrated in South Korea. For the two person who’s going to tie their vow are two of the most famous idol this decade.

“You’re sweating.”

                A deep voice interrupted Luhan’s wandering mind. He stopped mid-step, turning around to see who came.

                “Yifan,” a relieve sigh escaped Luhan’s pouty lips. His stomach full of butterflies at the sight of his soul mate in his black tuxedo. “You look amazing.”

                Wu Yifan raised an eyebrow at this. “I thought we were pass the admiring each other stage?” he teased the smaller man while taking him in his embrace. Another sigh from Luhan, as the honey-colored hair guy leaned his head onto Yifan’s broader one, circling his arms around Yifan’s waist.

                “You’re not supposed to be here, why aren’t you out there greeting the guests?”

                “Uhhh, because the wedding is going to start in five minutes? And your mum has been crazily looking for you?”

                Luhan tightened his hold on Yifan, as the other kissed he top of his head.

                “This is so hard, Yifan. I still can’t grasp this whole.. marriage thing,” Luhan whispered, though Yifan could clearly hear him. The taller man can also hear the shake in his love’s voice, Luhan is in the verge of tears.

                “You have been so stressed out preparing for this day. I’m sorry I haven’t been there to help out much,” Yifan mumbled to Luhan’s hair, but the petite man in his embrace shook his head.

                “You helped enough. But I can’t.. What if something goes wrong? What if it isn’t enough? What if the food’s not good? What if the electricity goes down? What if he messed up his vows and—“

                “Hey, hey, hey,” Yifan pulled back a little so he can look into Luhan’s eyes. Those doe eyes has aged, there are wrinkles in the corners but it doesn’t hide the shine in those eyes that never failed to mesmerize Yifan over and over again. “Calm down,” he told the other, one of his large hand caressing Luhan’s side while the other is cupping the small face in front of him. “You have to calm down, Lu. It’s going to be okay. Nothing’s going to go wrong, okay baby? It’s going to be fine.”

                A tear slide down Luhan’s cheek, but Yifan’s thumb was fast to wipe it away. He pulled Luhan back into his arms as Luhan tried hard to not ruin his make up and Yifan’s tux.

                “Papa? Daddy?”

                Yifan turned his head to the door. When he saw the girl peeking in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter