A Minor Glitch Up

Writing A Secret (Unfinished)

 

“Enough already!” Joy whined loudly and pouted.

 

Irene chuckled softly and hugged Joy tightly, “Is our cute maknae okay? Did you hurt yourself while tripping on stage?”

 

Joy attempted to struggle out of Irene’s grasp but failed, “Unnie, you’re too short to be that strong!” Receiving a hit to the head after that unnecessary remark.

 

Wendy and Seulgi joined in to giggle at their maknae’s demise.

 

“Finally some revenge that was overdue.” Wendy grinned as she leaned back into her seat, cheerfully watching the cars beside them whiz by.

 

Joy scowled, “I’ll get back at you, unnie.”

 

Seulgi tapped the maknae’s head lightly, getting her attention, “Sooyoungie, learn to be sweeter like how a maknae should be.”

 

Joy gave an exaggerated smile only too creepily, “But Seul unnie, I am very sweet.” She raised both hands into fists at her cheeks, “Buing buing ~! Yah!!!” she yelped at the flying cushion that flew smacked into her face.

 

Seulgi laughed, “Irene unnie wins!”

 

Joy pouted, “Irene unnieeeeee!”

 

The playful leader smirked, “That’s what you get for doing that horrendous aegyo in front of me.”

 

“But you said i’m cute!” Joy cried accusingly.

 

“Hell no!!” All three shouted at once.

 

“I’m the cutest among all!” The stubborn maknae began to throw a tantrum.

 

The driver was already cringing at the increasing volume of the girls in a confined space.


 

“Sooyoung, look.” Seulgi flashed her phone up, “It’s the netizens talking about your little trip on stage.” She giggled, “Cute.”

 

Wendy leaned over to look and laughed, “Oh it is cute.”

 

“Urgh… Not again!”

 

Irene grinned, “Why not?”

 

Joy slumped back into her seat, “Can we not mention this again please?”

 

“Hmm?” Wendy turned to look at the maknae, “It’s cute though.”

 

“It’s not!” She snapped and all three looked at her in surprise.


 

An awkward silence filled the air. Irene, Seulgi and Wendy exchanged uncomfortable glances.


 

“Y-Yah… Sooyoung ah…” Irene broke the painful silence.

 

Joy let out a sigh, “Mianhae unnie... I didn’t mean to shout...”

 

“What’s wrong?” Seulgi placed a hand on her shoulder.

 

“Nothing, Seul unnie. I’m just tired.” Joy smiled, tears began to fill her eyes.

 

“Maknae, you’re worrying us now...”

 

“It’s just… we practiced hard…” Joy began slowly, “Unnie, we all practiced so hard for this... I thought… I thought we would be able to clear all the stages perfectly... as we planned, but no… I had to make a mistake.” She sighed, “I feel like all the practices we’ve done... is for nothing…”

 

“Sooyoung ah…” Irene bit her lip, “Mianhae…”

 

Seulgi looked away, unable to find the right words to say.


 

 

Was that it?

 

They were happy earlier in the car… Till…


 

Wendy sighed and leaned her head against the window panes of the car. Her eyes barely catching onto the moving scenery outside.


 

 

But what can she do…